Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware (3429 Views)

Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by HARDDON: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
It is with a heavy heart, sad sense and utter disgust i pen these thoughts and hope it sinks down into the deepest part of the hearts of all Anointed men of God( Ministers both in songs and the Word); those that have been called and those that would be called here on.
Let this enlighten and remove every deceptive veil the enemy has been using to blind fold and Blind bolt Anointed Ministers smearing the name of God with shame and disrepute. Rubbing the noses of their family name on the dust of humiliation, losing their high regard and respect, ending their Heavenly Mandate and effectively driving them into the valley of obscurity.

Chronicles of evil ills of so-called pastors( though i cant verify their veracity, there aint no smoke without fire). Nonetheless, we know some go into ministries with wrong motives, most are wolves in sheep's clothing let the true ones learn.

Read and be guided:

http://www.pulse.ng/gist/randy-pastor-ghanaian-apostle-caught-having-sex-with-married-woman-on-her-matrimonial-bed-photos-id5079029.html

google randy pastors. you would be shocked what you pulled up.

Dont, out of stupidity, say this cannot happen to you. so many of them up there said that before they fell.

Wondering what the purpose of this thread is? To enlighten, Inform transform and mold anointed minds in the proper ways of the Word and Wisdom. And avoid the pitfalls of fallen great ministers long gone before you. You must know that most times, to ministers, the devil comes in subtle sexy formats! formats you would never suspect. Unless your spirit man is alive. Most times, he sows seeds into your mind tru the sights of your eyes.

Having said that, Your calling is the very first step. After that, you must study to show yourself approved. Studying does not only involve the Bible. Every Leader must be one step ahead in every knowledge bank. Readers are Leaders in every fields. Ask google. Every great man have a reference point. A mentor. Someone you can ask those silly questions, someone that understands them and have proven track record. Buy their books and tapes. You must find one!

After Your calling, your next step; go to a Bible believing Church and enroll in their Bible School. You would not only learn how to pass across the Word you have been called to its mandate, you would also learn church management skills and most aspect of ministry's administration would be revealed to you therein.
Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by Adasun(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
e don finish? grin
Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by HARDDON: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
This Inspired sounds is split into the following Modules:

***Anointing & Attraction (this is what inspired this thread)

1. Ministry Money Management
2. Sense of Sight Management
3. Randy Seductive Sisters Management
4. Trustworthiness (Ability to Keep Secrets revealed to you in confidence(based on your office) by church members even from your wifys/husbys)
5. Counseling ( The Right ways to Carry out Counseling )
6. Heart Management (Never forget your source and grow wings when God starts Performing wonders through your hands)

The Bible says :
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:6 KJV
Crossed referenced with
Job 36:12,
Proverbs 5:23
Proverbs 10:21

Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Just like the person of Jesus is different from the Principles of Jesus, so also anointing does not automatically bestow on you administrative knowledge nor wisdom to healthy living , nor principles of success etc . The later must be sort off books and the experience of a mentor / others.

Btw, should you not know, the person of Jesus grants you access to God( in salvation and solemn fellowship. John 1:12; 3:16, Acts 4:12, Colossians 2:14-15, and heaven and answered prayers and you live above things that affects people generally( sicknesses & diseases, misfortunes, evils etc Ephesians 2:5-7) . So giving your life to Christ grants you all these and many more.

while the Principles of Jesus works like Chemical Reactions. Add a mole of Oxygen to 2 moles of Hydrogen and you are bound to produce 2 moles of water. As long as the earth Remaineth,seed time and harvest shall not cease.... cast your bread upon the waters.... Give and It shall be Given..
Believe it or not, Life is to Share, give and solve challenges and those who would really live life to their brim of earthly fulfillment and uttermost design, cant but give and be solutions to mundane bane . You must Give out CO2 to get O2. You must give Defecate to ingest some more. You must give time, Love, resources( Yes! you must use your resources to promote the gospel of Christ through offerings, seeds.... Forget those t etc.
You must give worship to God your maker and touch lives positively while on earth you thread.

Life is for the givers!

Jesus affirmed this: Acts 20:35.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by HARDDON: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Anointing & Attraction

Don't be fooled like fallen great men of God long gone. There is a very strong Attractive force anionting carries. Though there are different angles this attraction manifest, we would narrow this down to the most subtle, the most ensnaring, the most humiliating : Ladies!

There are a couple of things that attract Ladies so intensly and Anionting is one of the major ones.
Just like moth to light, ant to sugar, metal to magnet and heart to luv, most ladies can't help but get drawn to
1. Suceessful/ Wealthy men
2. Powerful individuals ( leaders in various fields, Presidents, Anointed MOG) n
3. Very gud badt guys

Right from school days, they get drawn to that guy with bright Brain, then they graduate and start working. Most start gravitating towards their Boss / the sleek guy that always proffer solutions to challenges.

Then they get home on a Saturday, flip on thier TV and there was God wroughting Miracles tru an earthly vessel. Next Sunday? They were in front row. Join a service group(choir) just to get close to you the anionted man.
Then they come for counselling with hawt dresses that reveals the mommoth mammaries struggling with the bra straps to be let lose. And behind closed doors, there you sat, resisting the devil in form of soft mounds. As you are resisting, your Jrod ( third leg) goes nodding invitingly to the induced external force of a sexy sight! And you wonder in your mind what was happening to you! if your rebuke command was not heeded. You ramble through your speech, give off point counsel to her question. Luckily, your PA walks in to remind you of your next appointment. You excused her off and your mind never remained the same.
She walks off like a peacock with a beaming smile knowing fully well the seed has been sowed. Mission accomplished.
From thence on, the sight wudnt leave your mind and everytime you see her ministering in songs, your heat gets hightened. Then gradually, you start getting a bit closer. Start praying for her a bit more than others. Her counselling starts getting more frequent and longer. The Holy Spirit has been cautioning you. Stilly but firmly . But like a bat during the day, blindly u traced her trail. And before you knew it? She was singing songs, , this time though , howbe it sadly, not in church nor choir, but ontop your wantom waist!

Stricken by sadness, after the romp, the mist cleared off your eyes and you wailed for forgiveness. U begged God for mercy. Wondered how you, a fire brand, cud descend so low and hurt your God. And your flow oil reduced. Holy Spirit went Silent. You could feel it, you are no more, strangely, in touch. You barred her off your line n life. Focussed a bit more, the more u tried, the more the memory of the moments you shared, flashed. Then you started noticing other sweet soft souls. With full option. Crazy endownments in the congregation. Turn in two. You went limp

3 Likes

Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by falconey(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2017

That's why i'd always avoid your threads, your post is longer than my football career.

1 Like

Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by Lalas247(f): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2017
Oops wrong thread grin
Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by HARDDON: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2017
falconey:

That's why i'd always avoid your threads, your post is longer than my football career.

Medicine, you would agree, is not for the healthy. The sick would trace it no matter how far, swallow it no matter how bitter.

Have a nice Sunday

7 Likes

Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by HARDDON: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lalas247:
Oops wrong thread grin

Now i realise:
If it is not My secret admirer Bumbae!

You need not change sobriquets so as to sneak after me.
I know u r @ a tangent on what to do to catch my fancy. Let's help u:
Be lady enough, create a thread and drop me love lines. Or mail it to support@datingdrill.com if you are too shy. Tell me the contents of ur hearts n save yourself this stress of wanting me so much yet not knowing how to go bout it.

Who knows i might just, just consider . wink

1 Like

Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by Lalas247(f): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
HARDDON:

Now i realise:

Be lady enough, create a thread and drop me love lines. Or mail it to support@datingdrill.com if you are too shy. Tell me the contents of ur hearts n save yourself this stress of wanting me so much yet not knowing how to go bout it.

Lol are you wooing me cheesy
Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by HARDDON: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol are you wooing me cheesy
shocked shocked
Woo ko, worn ni . You learnt Reverse Engineering from me remember?

Btw,
Just look at how excited she is to read my reply. smiley

Might i remind u, Your time is running out.
Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by Lalas247(f): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
HARDDON:

shocked shocked
Woo ko, worn ni . You learnt Reverse Engineering from me remember?

Btw,
Just look at how excited she is to read my reply. smiley

Might i remind u, Your time is running out.
Guess my time is up cry
Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by Adasun(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by temi4fash(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Finally....

Taking a Front it..

1 Like

Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by joeeee240(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2017
HARDDON:

Now i realise:

YOU TRULY LACK GAME undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by Samalabz: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU TRULY LACK GAME undecided

Get a life of yours son, stop ass-kissing.
Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by joeeee240(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Samalabz:

Get a life of yours son, stop ass-kissing.

SHUT UP. GAMELESS MOFO
Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by nicerod(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
wink

Insightful expository

Two big yansh 4 u to bang Ths cold evening
Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by IamPlato(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2019
This Guy Is Really Good With Writing

1 Like

Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by TAGM(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
hello sir Harddon Please can I get your WhatsApp contact?
Re: Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware by Telegram234(m): 2:05am On Nov 29, 2020
HARDDON:
It is with a heavy heart, sad sense and utter disgust i pen these thoughts and hope it sinks down into the deepest part of the hearts of all Anointed men of God( Ministers both in songs and the Word); those that have been called and those that would be called here on.
Let this enlighten and remove every deceptive veil the enemy has been using to blind fold and Blind bolt Anointed Ministers smearing the name of God with shame and disrepute. Rubbing the noses of their family name on the dust of humiliation, losing their high regard and respect, ending their Heavenly Mandate and effectively driving them into the valley of obscurity.

Chronicles of evil ills of so-called pastors( though i cant verify their veracity, there aint no smoke without fire). Nonetheless, we know some go into ministries with wrong motives, most are wolves in sheep's clothing let the true ones learn.

Read and be guided:

http://www.pulse.ng/gist/randy-pastor-ghanaian-apostle-caught-having-sex-with-married-woman-on-her-matrimonial-bed-photos-id5079029.html

google randy pastors. you would be shocked what you pulled up.

Dont, out of stupidity, say this cannot happen to you. so many of them up there said that before they fell.

Wondering what the purpose of this thread is? To enlighten, Inform transform and mold anointed minds in the proper ways of the Word and Wisdom. And avoid the pitfalls of fallen great ministers long gone before you. You must know that most times, to ministers, the devil comes in subtle sexy formats! formats you would never suspect. Unless your spirit man is alive. Most times, he sows seeds into your mind tru the sights of your eyes.

Having said that, Your calling is the very first step. After that, you must study to show yourself approved. Studying does not only involve the Bible. Every Leader must be one step ahead in every knowledge bank. Readers are Leaders in every fields. Ask google. Every great man have a reference point. A mentor. Someone you can ask those silly questions, someone that understands them and have proven track record. Buy their books and tapes. You must find one!

After Your calling, your next step; go to a Bible believing Church and enroll in their Bible School. You would not only learn how to pass across the Word you have been called to its mandate, you would also learn church management skills and most aspect of ministry's administration would be revealed to you therein.

Sir Harddon, pls can I have your WhatsApp number?
pls it is urgent.
note: it is not money issue ooo

(1) (Reply)

How It Feels To Beg For Love / " Don't Stick To One Man" Slay Queen Advises Friends On Facebook (photos) / Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.