Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies (3543 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
wow... I'm here again

recently we keep hearing news of men that are committing suicides because of women, the same women they say are ugly and unattractive... from 2016 till date nobody have seen or heard that a lady committed suicide because of an African man even if there are ladies who did,they're very few... Everyday guys fight themselves over African girls yet they keep saying African ladies are ugly and unattractive. this year alone up to 4people have killed themselves because of ladies yet African ladies are ugly and unattractive.

well I won't argue with any pained human because I know that 90% of the guys on nairaland are still living with their parents.... 96% are broke so they come here to pour out frustrations on ladies... well soon we'd hear something like a nairalander commits suicide because of a lady and we'd know who's going to make noise...

how many ladies have contemplated or committed suicide because of African men? none
so who's fooling who?

No Apologies √

before you insult African ladies...
ask yourself if your mother is not an African lady before you can comment trash...

3 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by Fadiga24(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
hahaha
Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by whitebeard(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
The aura of senselessness from this post..oh lawd..op u know it never hurts to be reasonable..! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by Fernandowski(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
Call me back when you start making sense

*rolls up my joint still thinking about the last *

4 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by CAPSLOCKED: 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2018

LOL, ANOTHER THREAD..

LET ME INVITE THE MILITARY..

SWIZ123
XML33
DRINKLIMCA

grin LET THE ACTION BEGIN!

1 Like

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
whitebeard:
The aura of senselessness from this post..oh lawd..op u know it never hurts to be reasonable..! undecided

stfu if you don't have any reasonable stuff to say
...I know you're pained but don't contemplate suicide yet

.broke fool

6 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by CAPSLOCKED: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

stfu if you don't have any reasonable stuff to say ...I know you're pained but don't contemplate suicide yet
.broke fool
RICH WISE.
LOL. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by makydebbie(f): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Babe, don't you've something doing?
You can watch the stars or something if you're bored.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by shaybebaby(f): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
wow... I'm here again

recently we keep hearing news of men that are committing suicides because of women, the same women they say are ugly and unattractive... from 2016 till date nobody have seen or heard that a lady committed suicide because of an African man.... Everyday guys fight themselves over African girls yet they keep saying African ladies are ugly and unattractive. this year alone up to 4people have killed themselves because of ladies yet African ladies are ugly and unattractive.

well I won't argue with any pained human because I know that 90% of the guys on nairaland are still living with their parents.... 96% are broke so they come here to pour out frustrations on ladies... well soon we'd hear something like a nairalander commits suicide because of a lady and we'd know who's going to make noise...

how many ladies have contemplated or committed suicide because of African men? none
so who's fooling who?

No Apologies √
No chills you have, savage! Lmao grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by wtfcoded: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Op, stop smoking weed 4 dinner.
Ur head can't handle it.
Too much immaturity.

3 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by whitebeard(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

stfu if you don't have any reasonable stuff to say
...I know you're pained but don't contemplate suicide yet

.broke fool
grin grin I don't roll with ur kind..find another person to troll..fvck with me and get and get some money..uh..!

Westside grin

What a noob.

1 Like

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
makydebbie:

no I don't... find something for me undecided
trash

2 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
whitebeard:
grin grin I don't roll with ur kind..find another person to troll..fvck with me and get and get some money..uh..!

Westside grin

What a noob.

dunce.
Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
shaybebaby:

No chills you have, savage! Lmao grin grin

I'm not done yet.... grin

1 Like

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by whitebeard(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

dunce.
smh..!

grin ur matter is funny.. grin

I don't know the guy that made u like this, but always keep a positive attitude..it would help. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by Ekiseme(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Shouldn't this useless thread be deleted?

4 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
I am amazed at how you pull statistics from your hass to back your claims

How can you keep a straight face and type these ridiculous epistles, without even bordering to verify any of the information you posted grin

Perhaps you are looking for cheap attention grin

Although it is not a competition, here is the list of ladies who committed suicide because of their boyfriend recently

http://www.informationng.com/2017/10/15-year-old-girl-committed-suicide-boyfriend-buried-today.HTML

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/12/21-year-old-lady-commits-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-of-4-years-broke-up-with-her-over-the-phone-2.HTML

http://www..com/talk/topic,249544.0.html

http://www..com/talk/topic,73349.0.html

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/dying-for-love-18-yr-old-girl-stabbed-self-to-death-because-boyfriend-left-her-for-another-woman-id5345385.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Your moniker says it all

2 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2018
May God pls forgive the guy that put you in such insecure and bitter state. Safiaa stop this,its becoming too childish.

7 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by NeeKlaus: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2018
greiboy:
I amazed at how you pull statistics from your hass to back your claims

How can you keep a straight face and type these ridiculous epistles, without even bordering to verify any of the information you posted grin

Perhaps you are looking for cheap attention grin

Although it is not a competition, here are the list of ladies who committed suicide because of their boyfriend recently

http://www.informationng.com/2017/10/15-year-old-girl-committed-suicide-boyfriend-buried-today.HTML

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/12/21-year-old-lady-commits-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-of-4-years-broke-up-with-her-over-the-phone-2.HTML

http://www..com/talk/topic,249544.0.html

http://www..com/talk/topic,73349.0.html

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/dying-for-love-18-yr-old-girl-stabbed-self-to-death-because-boyfriend-left-her-for-another-woman-id5345385.html
TheUpsetGirl

I didn't know a person could be courageously dumb enough to relax and calmly post on a public forum that she has never heard of "an African lady committing suicide for an African man".

UpsetLass, we know you are stüpid but please, don't add feigned ignorance to the equation. They don't really have good chemistry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by zeepatoprick(m): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2018
Baby who damaged ur life like this?...

1 Like

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by donstan18: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2018
makydebbie:

Makydebbie cheesy

I don't know you, we are not friends, we rarely converse or brawl , I personally don't know you outside here.

But, I must confess.......This your comment proved me wrong that we have a lot of bitter ladies herein.

Keep being real cheesy

A LIKE for you...But don't misunderstand my commendations. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Is it worth replying someone that calls herself upset girl?

The moniker alone reeks of frustration..
An upset lady that have lost her body count, used and dump by Nigeria guys,, little wonder her hate for naija guys..

Is it not frustration that will make a lady to create a thread in the middle of the night just to hate on guys?

Reading of her thread, reeks of someone about to commit suicide already and yet she talks about suicide..

How will guys commit suicide for a girl?

The same cheap ugly Nigeria ladies that dances naked on strip clubs in Lagos..

The same ugly ladies that are worth sex of 500 naira?

the same ugly ladies that are paraded unclad like a piece of shiiit in musical videos?

Black girls are ugly and cheap and that's final...

8 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Una no dey tire?... It's obvious the guys are catching fun and you are taking it personal. We've not met before and there are slim chances of meeting each other in our lifetime, so why allow what a stranger says to eat deep into you?

Romanceland has been boring for a while tho. It's bubbling again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 08, 2018
grin the upset girl is like ur really upset oo,this one u have created two thread about men. smh things people do 4 attention grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 08, 2018
African women are still ugly, that's why they bleach.if am liying ask highqueen tongue

2 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:16am On Mar 08, 2018
donstan18:

Makydebbie cheesy

I don't know you, we are not friends, we rarely converse or brawl , I personally don't know you outside here.

But, I must confess.......This your comment proved me wrong that we have a lot of bitter ladies herein.

Keep being real cheesy

A LIKE for you...But don't misunderstand my commendations. cheesy

is your mum not a black woman? idiot

2 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:21am On Mar 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
May God pls forgive the guy that put you in such insecure and bitter state. Safiaa stop this,its becoming too childish.

you must be a fool for you to think I'm safiaa.. I don't even know her

1 Like

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:02am On Mar 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you must be a fool for you to think I'm safiaa.. I don't even know her
. Your re the fool here. Frustrated ugly OLOSHO.

2 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by Khonifer: 3:28am On Mar 08, 2018
Imagine losing sleep over nairaland guys undecided

They're not worth it hanty! cheesy Not your sleep, not your time, and definitely not your threads.
Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by donstan18: 6:10am On Mar 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

is your mum not a black woman? idiot

Whenever you see the shortest and oldest fool in your family, drag him by his 1inch sagging shrink dirty dick and call him idiot in the face for being so stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies by makydebbie(f): 6:38am On Mar 08, 2018
donstan18:

Makydebbie cheesy

Keep being real cheesy

A LIKE for you... But don't misunderstand my commendations . cheesy
Lol, thank you.
At bold, not at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Saw In His Phone Shattered My Heart :help! / Watch The Video Of JHS 1 Students “doing The Do” During Classroom Hours / Who Knows What This Thing Is? (pics Ins).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.