Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (57141 Views)

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Hmmm this is quite sad, has she been hostile during her mission work, how come no one cared to approach and take her all through those years.... Or was she a reverend sister? For her age getting a fresh single man without kids isn't going to be soo easy.... Except a man who isn't ready for kids, may God help her
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by sweetkech: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2017
wow! she's beautiful even without makeup, what the hell happen to her during her youth age? I pray God give her her own husband, cos miracle still happens
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2017
Eaa247:

never knew ppl especially the youths cud be so myopic nd judgemental till I read most of these comments.
Not surprising the Europeans nd Americans have better tins upstairs than Africans.
y would ppl condemn her for wasting her youthful life as if they lived with her.

Well, you cannot really blame the youths after all an acclaimed "Man of God" said people who are not married from 35 and above are irresponsible.

Which means she's an irresponsible individual. shocked

To worsen things, she included preferences. Women at such age cannot have preferences, beggars are not choosers. It's a buyer's market. Confirms my postulation that a man can marry at anytime he desires but same is not possible for women.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2017
Jabioro:
What are you waiting for? Rush her before the offered finish..

Lol only if i were 18yrs older than my current age. The negative comments here don't mean shit. Twitter still have more mature thinking individuals than NL. I hope she finds someone with good genuine intentions for her. smiley
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Lol only if i were 18yrs older than my current age. The negative comments here don't mean shit. Twitter still have more mature thinking individuals than NL. I hope she finds someone with good genuine intentions for her. smiley
Forget than thing my brother ..I am closer to 44 ,my daughter is 20 and my last boy is 16 ,I can be proud of being an independent man, I have tasted all the religion, I have met many of them in my course way, many kids from age 12 down call me grandpa, today the all folks who knows me one one including my wife call me grandpa.. I enjoy it, by now she is supposed to be closer to that.. All the brothers and pastors are still available ..do not wait for the time let time wait for you I resigned at 27 ...as a salary earner today I am a salaries payer.. Religious on her own my life another platform. I believe in God, time and event but try to be in charge.. Jesus himself make haste otherwise he would not catch up with Pilate who gave the freedom to killed him on the cross.. Is Mary up to 47 before she gave birth to our lord Jesus Christ.. When nothing is wrong with you do the right thing ..Don't be blindfolded!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Toosure70: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Jabioro:
You are free to dig hole on the rock..
na you sabi o. I just LOVE her period.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2017
I know this foolish kid behind the Twitter handle didn't take permission before posting that nonsense advert. Whatdafck?

The idiot for put am for konga, jumia and olx.
overzealous slowpoke.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2017
lofty900:
after wasting their youth, they'll start forming church. I cannot fall for dis scam ever!

Not all, some are so reserve, especially the churchy type. Anything relationship is a no no when they are young, they keep waiting for a God fearing man forgetting that even the so called man of God is evil.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2017
PLEASE WHAT IS THE STATUS OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT??
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by mickeymimi: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2017
They that trust in the Lord would never be put to shame..I feel for the lady..... eeyaa ...a lot of single religious women are in her shoes.... I hope she doesn't settle for less or get into the hands of scammers or beasts ...God can still do it for her......Marriage is no rush or joke o..She need GOd to direct her.... It seems she is losing hope.. .

The whole world is looking love dear *chinese , indian , black and white* .....Love is where you can find it ...stop restricting yourself to Yoruba men only and believers. What if she finds an Ibo man that is "suitable for her ..helpmate" Just because a brother is a believer does not mean they are equally yoke with you , some of them are liars and deceivers.

Love is a natural feeling and we cannot predict or foresee when and with whom we will fall in love...... It just happens on its own with the divine intervention of God.When it is right you will know it when you see it. That is the reason why we cant truly fall in love with 2 people equally at once.

How would her Church feel when they see her advert for Mr right on the internet. She need more counselling on singleness.

When singleness is not managed well it become a real burden on your life , depressing , painful, problem and hurt for a longtime and you can come home with a beast. This happen all the time with Christians because they are pressured not fornicate and marry believers only and they become more miserable married than they were single.

Singleness is not a disease , failure or a crime , it is just that our culture , parent models relationship a lot more. There are many married ladies living single, lonely and unhappy life because they married the wrong men..due to pressure from culture and our society.

It is just sad that most of our church brothers won't ask the church sisters out , they find it hard work.. so, they prefer to date outside the church, some would date unbelievers with the hope of converting them....and...bringing them to church.

Sometimes the church sisters are too religious to see if a man has interest in them or not . They sometimes makes it so difficult for the men to approach them. They need to relax and enjoy themselves while keeping the faith.

So sis .. it is never too late to marry and have kids .........some marry very early and it took them long to have kids... Some have kids in their fifties and God is able to give them long life to raise them. GOd is able

IF you agree to date someone with hope of marriage.....you have to give them a bit chance and know when to draw the line.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2017
AlwaysPad:

Na Demola Ajayi go still eat ur brain Mrs IPOB

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by deodonna14(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
She's old enough to be my mother tongue
she senior my mum with 5yrs and i am 18.is good to marry early sha.
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by africaal: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
Had enough of missionary now she wants Doggy maybe ??
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
deodonna14:
she senior my mum with 5yrs and i am 18.is good to marry early sha.
That's true
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by kruusy: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
I no believe dis story Hw can a 47yrs old woman never been into a relationship b4....she just dey do Evangelical work all through her life
...dat means she is still virgin @47.......interesting tory
na too selective woman she be
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dillusionist:
when they keep forming over seriousness at their earlier 30 and late 20's forgetting that their pastors are married with kids..infact what happened to their church brothers ,,
same question on my mind
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chukazu:
She needs to marry and you are here been selective regarding tribe of the potential husband undecided
No mind the fucka, Na bomb dey hin head..
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by rossyc(f): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Franco93:
Most women enter menopause at 45 and she's already 47, and you still want a single man to come marry her.
Let everyone bear his/her own cross
My dear menopause varies according to one's biological inbuilt. I know of a Lady that gave birth at 50 so u don't have to write her off completely..
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by LoveBuhari(f): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=lofty900 post=59817935]after wasting their youth, they'll start forming church. I cannot fall for dis scam ever! [/quotep

Do you know her?? ]

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by kaycyor: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bestie0309:

U mean she was p..u..s..s..y..i..n..g her career then

lolz!! Pussy dem gang
Re: Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) by obulor6468: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
My mum is not even up to 45 and I'm 22 already and also married........

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.