Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" (8976 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Fiancée Is Pregnant / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by bawomolo(m): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2010
spikey - why do you think monogamous relationships are overrated?
That's interesting come from a woman.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by belelikfin(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2010
Well is good to cheat at some point in a relationship.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by jice(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2010
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by deluxek: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2010
Hello man, i think she has done the honorable, believe me, it must have taken her alot of nerves to tell you that.

also, check the situation surrounding the action, check if such is still in place.

But come to think of it, can we actually tame humans?.
its complicated, alot of people are saying let her go, but ask if they are so sure their won women arent cheating on them. obviously you wont know becos she didnt mention it. probably becos she is still doing it.

What i will advise is you should control situations surrounding her so that she doesnt stumble again.

But honestly, this thing happens everyday & unless you are told, you can never know.

the whole world is crazy, men are betraying women's trust & vice-versa.  the blast from the past hunts everyone of us.

IF YOU PROCEED TO MARRIAGE, YOU HAVE NOT DONE WRONG.
BUT STATE ALL CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU MOVE INTO THE FUTURE, IF SHE SAYS NO, THEN DROP HER, BUT IF SHE AGREES THEN MOVE.

maybe she actually fell for her ex-boyfriend whom she still has a weakness for, it happens everywhere. it can also be the office affairs thing,
Believe me, its really crazy out there.

When it comes to choosing a wife, let wisdom guide you.

but believe me, most men will take her back if they love her.

my conclusion still remains crazy world we live in.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by chelseabmw(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2010
@poster
4give ur cousin
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by oge4real(f): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2010
Forgive and go ahead with ur marriage.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by dbigrod(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2010
[size=16pt]
oge4real:

Forgive and go ahead with your marriage.

so that she`ll become a married woman even though she doesnt deserve to.

some girls sef
[/size]
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2010
@ poster : The only thhing I have to say is : read my signature.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2010
Dude,
If the case were the reverse, all the females would be shouting "dump his ass". Now, they'd like you to forgive but thats not the point.
See, you can forgive, but can you forget?
You're a guy, and hardwired differently than a female, like it or not. We are more territorial. Its an instinct present in all living things. You might not be able to stomach the fact she cheated on you. Your pride as a man might not be able to take it. Now people argue that "yeah she told you, therefore she's good".
I don't buy that. She could have told you just because she was feeling guilty, and wanted to relieve her conscience, or she could have been in danger of being found out, and just decided to tell you first.
So for me, her telling you don't mean anything. If you didn't find out now, you could have found out later. These things can't be hidden.
If you can forgive and forget, then its up to you bro.
God guide you!
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by aolamisoji: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2010
love is all about forgiveness, if you love her you have to forgive her. cos the devil you know is better than the angel you dint know. if she can promised you not to do that again then , take her to alter. if you want to live her are you sure you will get some one better than her. think well, remember she told you by her self. if you cough her your self is another thing. forgive and forget. but let her promise you it wont happen again. stay bless.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by sisisisi(f): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2010
psycho dude! angry
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by baybbootz(f): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2010
WAIT A MINUTE.
isnt it the same girl friend who slept over in a guys house. Did this act happen on the same night? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Chykason(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2010
[size=48pt]John 8 : 1 - 11[/size]
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Keran: 3:20am On Mar 02, 2010
Well it was at the early stage of the relationship when she cheated and now she is telling you. My advice to you is go and do an HIV/AIDS test and make sure you are ok. A girl who cheated so early in the relationship will at no time have that guilt until now. After it was not a child she had aborted anyway I hope all is well. Also are you sure that it was only once she cheated on you? Maybe she was having both of you too and now she realized that you are a good guy she decide to tell you some of the story. Some women are cunning. Just remember that we are all product of EVE ooo.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by sabry: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
Anyway, I would say your fiance is a good person. Looking straight into eyes and tells you how she cheated on you requires a lot of confidence to achieved. Well, I hope she would not stand up to you and tell you thesame thing after marriage that she only did it once again. Just be careful and think straight.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by sirt1(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2010
@ KC,

If this ur g/f was the same one that slept in a guys room ( Corper), then u are in for trouble. A Yoruba adage says " Oju to ma ba wa kale, ko ni se ipin lati aro" ( somebody help me interpret to non-Yorubas ) Think very well.

This your g/f is a cheat, professional for that matter!!! If not so, why the confession after 16 months? She knew you from head to toe that you are WEAK. If you enter into any marriage with her, She will still come back with another story: sleeping with ur best man on your wedding night.

Remember, the Bible says " Flee from all appearances of evil" This girl is evil.

Let me share a story with u:

While in school, one of my female friends came to visit me. Though we were dating, one thing lead to the other, and we slept with each other. Immediately after the ACT, her phone rang. Guess who was at the other end? Her fiancee. After the discussion, the guy asked where she was and she lied that she was with her course mate sorting out one assignment and bla bla bla.

After my graduation from school, we departed. Sometimes ago, we ran into each other and discovered she was married to that same guy she lied to in my presence. To cut the story short, She told me that we can still be having affairs despite married to somebody.

My point:

A cheat will always cheat, whether married or not. Run for your dear life.
Re: Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
too bad she cheated. a good dialogue will set things right coz @ the end you'll know whether to continue or quit.

#word

DIALOGUE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way / See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.