Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

THIS LIFE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS LIFE (1177 Views)

Abi We Just Come This Life Come Fūck Only? / I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} / This Life Is Very Funny Tho, Don’t Look Down On Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS LIFE by Beosten(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
This life!
Re: THIS LIFE by falconey(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ok, goodluck
Re: THIS LIFE by iamJ(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
stay where u are, that is my 2kono
Re: THIS LIFE by yomi007k(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
If u want ur life to continue to scatter, pick that cal.

If u want balance, focus on the new babe.

1 Like

Re: THIS LIFE by SalamRushdie: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
From your story the new girl is already giving you goodluck
Re: THIS LIFE by ImDharay: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Keep ignoring, nothing more..
Re: THIS LIFE by thesicilian: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
If she called at 6am, she could have been in an emergency situation.
Re: THIS LIFE by Beosten(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:
If she called at 6am, she could have been in an emergency situation.

I sent a message to her that if what she wants to say is reasonable, she should message me on whatsapp. She refused but keeps calling. That means she wants to use emotional blackmail like crying on phone.

1 Like

Re: THIS LIFE by hepzystev(f): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
yomi007k:
If u want ur life to continue to scatter, pick that cal.

If u want balance, focus on the new babe.

This dude said it all
Re: THIS LIFE by madone: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Beosten:

I sent a message to her that if what she wants to say is reasonable, she should message me on whatsapp. She refused but keeps calling. That means she wants to use emotional blackmail like crying on phone.
ex is ex never hate them but never allow them back cos they LL go again.if ur new woman is worth silver stick with her even if ur ex worth gold.she suffer u for 5months ,and in three months someone has suffered her too she wants to come bust her ego in ur side dont let her come. Cos she will go again.
Re: THIS LIFE by Ozone1304: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
when she calls you again, pick her call but before you do, look for a big, loud radio that has new batteries...just place your phone near the radio...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THIS LIFE by ojun50(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Keep ignoring her bt make sure u discuss about her wetin yr new found love if u want dis nre relationship to last.

Also tell yr ex u now hv some1 special in yr life

1 Like

Re: THIS LIFE by Beosten(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ozone1304:
when she calls you again, pick her call but before you do, look for a big, loud radio that has new batteries...just place your phone near the radio...

Lol grin u wicked ehn
Re: THIS LIFE by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ozone1304:

this wise bros has said it all

in addition to what he just said see what another wise man says on matters like this below

Re: THIS LIFE by Beosten(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
sunshineR:

this wise bros has said it all

in addition to what he just said see what another wise man says on matters like this below

That man said nothing o bro cos we no fit sabi wetin e talk.
Re: THIS LIFE by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Beosten:

That man said nothing o bro cos we no fit sabi wetin e talk.

bros the message is clear na grin

ask sango for interpretation if you still dont get it grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

3 Types Of Couples / World's Famous Iamj And Kashybaby FINAL THREAD / The Myth About Female Virginity -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.