Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} (2410 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by ashybabs(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bobs am going through alot right now...
I feel so in between that nobody can relate too.

Walahi i know what emotional pain is
I wet my pillow, thinking of exits

Only few things are holding me back...

But for some reason her love is the only thing making me strive And hope for better days
On Gahd �

Knowing that i have to win back her love and seems to be the biggest motivation

3 Likes

Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Don't base your happiness on people's love, especially that of Nigerian babes "for your mental health sanity"
The best happiness is the one you create within yourself

5 Likes

Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
ashybabs:

But for some reason her love is the only thing making me strive And hope for better days
On Gahd �

I hate your type of man,I hate too emotional men,it disgust me.Keep wetting your pillow.I so hate men that cry,so unattractive. No lady should be with an overly emotional cry cry men,they don't make good partner in marriage. Leave emotions for women abeg.mtcheww

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
It will end in premium tears...
We've been there, na fact we dey tell you now

1 Like

Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by jimmychang: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
ashybabs:

On Gahd �

Boss I am emotional too ,omo I cry on my pillow cuz that is what gives me relief .The thing you should know is that dont cry in front of people abeg and don't place your happiness on anh gender or anything.

You are alone in the world put that shit at the back of your mind and fight your demons.... nobody owes you shit grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by jimmychang: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
I hate your type of man,I hate too emotional men,it disgust me.Keep wetting your pillow.I so hate men that cry,so unattractive. No lady should be with an overly emotional cry cry men,they don't make good partner in marriage. Leave emotions for women abeg.mtcheww

Not everyone have emotional mastery my friend .I am very emotional abeg I do cry a lot when i was a kid.I am still emotional as a young adult but i don't go crying about (I saw real life and it changed me grin). grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Obakashdee(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
You go cry later om
Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Opemiposii(f): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
u are jus too harsh for mai likeing.. gosh!

2 Likes

Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Opemiposii:
u are jus too harsh for mai likeing.. gosh!
I'm not near anything harsh,I like to say things as it is,I'm a quiet dove outside here lol
Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Opemiposii(f): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
I'm not near anything harsh,I like to say things as it is,I'm a quiet dove outside here lol
indeed.. be more tender pls.. datz hw dove does

1 Like

Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Godada(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:

Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Capitalpunisher: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
I refuse to cry
Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by SeniorGee(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
If it hurts let it go. The cry you started for her will be forever if you end up with her. Gather strength and move on asap. GBU
Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Rickmann: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:

Why leave emotions for women? You think a man's heart is made of stones? All I hear you say is 'you hate this' , 'you hate that' , as if men are robots or some sort of computer programmes that don't feel pain?.. Crying doesn't signify weakness.. these feelings are way stronger than whatever we think we are and all we can do sometimes Is to be human.

1 Like

Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Hoodyrich(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
I promise you if the most of your happiness is not from within,I promise you it's not valid.
Re: I Have GIVEN UP On Everything In This Life But Her! {Photo} by Epositive(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
You are seriously sick and I recommend Redpills for you. You can as well meet some of our Nairaland resident doctors like Ubunja, Martinez39s, Skepticus and co for counselling and medical help in administering these pills. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How A 80k Deal Landed Me In A Big Mess That Took My Phone Away 4rm Me For 16days / Every single detail on How I successfuly Nacked My Female Boss / What I Noticed In Most Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.