Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Love Will Never Come; Or It Will Come Very Late - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Will Never Come; Or It Will Come Very Late (505 Views)

She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! / Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You / What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Will Never Come; Or It Will Come Very Late by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
How about love?

Love scares me. Love is too stressful and I have given up on it. Just the other day, I was talking to my friend, I said, "I will find love late in life, or never find it."

I have been thinking lately and the more I look at it the more I am convinced that I do not have the right temperament to nurture a relationship.

I am always exhausted after the second week and I start looking for a means of escape. I could be the most romantic person on earth, going out with a fine woman and all but after the first week, when the first traces of her femininity begins to feature in my daily thoughts, and even irritate me, I feel like a cat caught inside a cage snare placed on the rooftop. I feel like I am a snared animal that can see the snarer working the snare to catch it, and put it inside a bag. And off course, at that point, it has to run. Run it does!!

After the first week, I need to rid myself of the females influence on my psyche -- I do this by tuning down my affection totally. My time, my thoughts anything but her. To be honest, I feel better. I tell myself every time I start a new one that I will persevere this time -- all are lies, I never do.

The ways of woman are a great source of wonder and stress to me. I am taciturn by nature, do not sweat the small stuff, and like to approach life from a logical and rational standpoint -- so far, the women I have gotten into relationships with, no matter how promising they seemed in the beginning, soon start to show a strong affinity for the things I hate.

No need sweating the small stuff. I will not pursue love. If love finds me, I will not make huge changes to the way I live my life. I think it's better to have peace of mind and self-love, than have love which produces nothing but stress and heartaches for you all the time.

Sex?

I quiet like sex. I feel sex starved sometimes but I have a good solution to that: ashewo! Yeah, I pay for sex.

About twice, or thrice monthly, I head over to the club and pick up a runs girl. Take her home and pay her well to make all my fantasies come true. Call girls give the most amazing sex ever. All positions, all techniques -- nothing is ever off the table. Who needs love when you can get this.

PS.

I am a deeply introverted mid-twenties man with a history of bad relationships. Do not advise or judge. I am sharing this story because... well, no reason actually. Just don't judge
Re: Love Will Never Come; Or It Will Come Very Late by AtkinsPlanet(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is strong.
Re: Love Will Never Come; Or It Will Come Very Late by ottidex(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
We alike..

But that aside start a blog or E-dairy
And do this regularly..you write well.
Bcoz who shares their intimate life on nairaland.

Ottidex.
Re: Love Will Never Come; Or It Will Come Very Late by NeedfulJaques(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is not good.
Re: Love Will Never Come; Or It Will Come Very Late by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
ottidex:
We alike..

But that aside start a blog or E-dairy
And do this regularly..you write well.
Bcoz who shares their intimate life on nairaland.

Ottidex.

Haha! It is my personal life but I am content sharing it here because no one knows me. I am hidden behind my monitor.

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Engaged To Lady 10 Years After She Stopped Him From Killing Himself / Beware Guys: Checkout The 5 Types Of Women You Should Avoid / I Stopped Praying After Having Bad Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.