Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? (3059 Views)

Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Princek12(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Let's be serious here, who would be proud and be patriotic enough o say they are Nigerians
Abeg, let's cut them some slack, myself I tell most people I'm from England
. grin grin

na waa mamaa gee. I have heard about a lot of Nigerians who also claim they are from England. But on the real, you should be proud to rep where you are from, irrespective of the negative reputation that which Nigeria has. If everyone starts claiming Jamaica, England, and the like, who will help fix the tarnished reputation of our beloved country?
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by mamagee3(f): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2010
daduke2k:

@mamagee,your personality makes u wot u are and nt d country. There is no nation dat doesnt hav a flaw bt d citizens are loyal. So nne b proud of your country NIGERIA. I am

Are you blind beyond Cure?
Did you ever read a line that says people would judge me because of my country
Please, read clearly before replying to people least you make yourself sound psychoic

Princek12:

na waa mamaa gee. I have heard about a lot of Nigerians who also claim they are from England. But on the real, you should be proud to rep where you are from, irrespective of the negative reputation that which Nigeria has. If everyone starts claiming Jamaica, England, and the like, who will help fix the tarnished reputation of our beloved country?

And do you want to cry because I said I can't lose my dignity for a useless country like Nigeria?
Face it, I'm not representing that sicko of a country, Call it representative of a country or call it patriotic
That's your business, all I know Nigeria is ruled by dementia-suffering thieves in Agbadas and Caps
And I'm not ready to cause anymore damage to my name
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2010
people should claim whatever they want to claim, but the fact remains the vast majority do for reasons either of vanity (they want to be "exotic"), immigration purposes (to get paper), or for financial reasons.

and yes, some do it out of genuine hatred of Nigeria but most times it simply boils down to the above three, imo.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Princek12(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you blind beyond Cure?
Did you ever read a line that says people would judge me because of my country
Please, read clearly before replying to people least you make yourself sound psychoic

And do you want to cry because I said I can't lose my dignity for a useless country like Nigeria?
Face it, I'm not representing that sicko of a country, Call it representative of a country or call it patriotic
That's your business, all I know Nigeria is ruled by dementia-suffering thieves in Agbadas and Caps
And I'm not ready to cause anymore damage to my name

mamagee, it is not that serious, for it is your prerogative to decide which country to claim; you can even claim Haiti. Again, you are sounding a little bit defensive. All I know is that if the people to whom you after claiming you are from England thereafter find out you are from Nigeria, you will appear like a fake person who has denied her heritage. It is therefore possible that people will lose the respect they had for you upon finding out that you claimed another country from which you are not an indigene. This will make you appear like a bonafide liar or someone who does not speak with candor. It is just a word of wisdom, take it or leave it. Shikenah.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by daduke2k(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2010
Seems 2 me ur nt in line wit makin NG a beta place. Al u hav 2 do is add d lil u can in changin d situation. Ciao
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by iice(f): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2010
You need to see the naija dudes claiming stuff. . .i just dey scatter laugh like mad pesin everytime.
But hey, dem get their reasons. . . wink
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by platinumnk(f): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2010
Magz:

One of the reasons I have not dated Naija girls. That phoniness.

rolls eyes
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
iice:

You need to see the naija dudes claiming stuff. . .i just dey scatter laugh like mad pesin everytime.
But hey, dem get their reasons. . . wink

grin grin grin grin

@post
Jamaican ke? Olorun maje!!
Usually, I claim to be Scottish
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by bkbabe91: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2010
Nigerian girls claiming to be Jamaicans is akin to PLATINUMK claiming to be beautiful; both claims clearly untruths!!!!
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by platinumnk(f): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
bk/babe91:

I am in love with PLATINUMK and I cant stop chasing her

Dude I get it, You cant get enough of me, please stop mentioning my name up and down like I owe you reparations!

Too bad I dont even know your name
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by otawa: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin

@post
Jamaican ke? Olorun maje!!
Usually, I claim to be Scottish

That is so funny, I forgot to laugh.

grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2010
otawa:

That is so funny, I forgot to laugh.

grin cheesy
grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by chic2pimp(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2010
Well, I tell peeps that I am from Ekiti cool
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2010
chic2pimp:

Well, I tell peeps that I am from Ekiti cool
I bet you usually get "oo, no wonder you fine like this, omo to lewa" cool
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by chic2pimp(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
FL Gators:

I bet you usually get "oo, no wonder you fine like this, omo to lewa" cool
How the Zap did you know that? cheesy cheesy
Are you pyschic? grin
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2010
chic2pimp:

Are you pyschic? grin
Anyone that claims Ekiti usually gets that reply nau.
Se oo moh ni?
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by otawa: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2010
chic2pimp:

Are you pyschic? grin

More like a beautiful combination of English and Yoruba language. wicked.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by chic2pimp(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2010
FL Gators:

Anyone that claims Ekiti usually gets that reply nau.
Se oo moh ni?
Oh my bad undecided
I probably should claim Ekiti more often.

otawa:

More like a beautiful combination of English and Yoruba language. wicked.
You should know by now that Gators is an 'Egun' wink.
She can't speak the yoruba dialect properly.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2010
chic2pimp:

Oh my bad undecided
I probably should claim Ekiti more often.

You should know by now that Gators is an 'Egun' wink.
She can't speak the yoruba dialect properly.

When you behave good, yes, claim it.
But when you act like you aint got no sense [not that you act that way], dont claim it o

My friend shuttup dia, I speakit better than you jor
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by bkbabe91: 6:02am On Feb 27, 2010
platinumnk:

Dude I get it, You cant get enough of me, please stop mentioning my name up and down like I owe you reparations!

Too bad I dont even know your name

And I knw urs, Miss Piggy?!!? Now, what?
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by chiogo(f): 6:07am On Feb 27, 2010
Jamaican? That's a new one. Doesn't make any sense, like what do they stand to gain from that?.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by chic2pimp(m): 6:14am On Feb 27, 2010
chiogo:

Jamaican? That's a new one. Doesn't make any sense, like what do they stand to gain from that?.
I'll also like to know undecided.
I've seen it quite a few times myself and to put it bluntly they sound absolutely ridicuolus.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by lovemoi2(f): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2010
[size=15pt]i know some people that wount talk to you or get close to you, if they find out you are nigeria, the country has a rea;lly bad repution and the worst of all and recent fraud is the stealing of charity money from the people of haiti

so i see no reason why u say the girls are useless

i really do not blame them[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by otawa: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2010
i know some people that wount talk to you or get close to you, if they find out you are nigeria, the country has a rea;lly bad repution and the worst of all and recent fraud is the stealing of charity money from the people of haiti

so i see no reason why u say the girls are useless

i really do not blame them

And you think by lying about your nationality will make you more acceptable when they eventually discover you are just another lying Nigerian?
grin
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by iice(f): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2010
otawa:

And you think by lying about your nationality will make you more acceptable w[b]hen they eventually discover you are just another lying Nigerian?[/b]
grin

Rofl. . .
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2010
Princek12:

mamagee, it is not that serious, for it is your prerogative to decide which country to claim; you can even claim Haiti. Again, you are sounding a little bit defensive. All I know is that if the people to whom you after claiming you are from England thereafter find out you are from Nigeria, you will appear like a fake person who has denied her heritage. It is therefore possible that people will lose the respect they had for you upon finding out that you claimed another country from which you are not an indigene. This will make you appear like a bonafide liar or someone who does not speak with candor. It is just a word of wisdom, take it or leave it. Shikenah.

Don't my opinions count anymore, I said Nigeria is a disgrace
and therefore Nigerians shouldn't be patriotic.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by platinumnk(f): 2:49am On Feb 28, 2010
bk/babe91:

I use lotion and tissue off your pic everynight Plat

shocked shocked shocked shocked Please seek help asap lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 28, 2010
This is one email I got from a Yahooher grin grin

FROM THE DESK OF DR JAMES.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,
GROUPBANKERS OF IRELAND (G.B.I)
IRELAND.

Dear Friend,

I am the AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER GROUPBANKERS OF IRELAND (G.B.I) here in Europe. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$15m dollars (FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich, Germany) who died along with his entire family in July 2000 in a plane crash.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITE BELLOW
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ world/europe/859479.stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after 9 years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account , 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 55% would be for me Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged,
If you agree to assist in this transaction please furnish me with the following information.

Your full name-
Present address-
Direct phone number/fax-

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application .I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this mail.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr David James.

This was my reply grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Dear Mr James,

I implore you to stop sending scam mails to people if not I will be forced to dispatch my team to wherever you and your goons are running these scams and arrest you and throw you in butt-crunching jail.

Regards,
London Scams and Protection Unit.
[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by chika98: 2:59am On Feb 28, 2010
lol grin grin you no well with that reply at all
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by gee2(m): 3:01am On Feb 28, 2010
they are confused fools who don't know what they have or want.
did that enhance their PR?
like you said, they useless and have nothing to offer.  
ódë like them
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 28, 2010
@ebony'

You'll soon get tired of replying those scammers

I started replying nicely, then rudely, then I just stopped.

They're like pest
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 28, 2010
FL Gators:

@ebony'

You'll soon get tired of replying those scammers

I started replying nicely, then rudely, then I just stopped.

They're like pest
Girl whenever I reply with that they disappear grin grin grin Its sad that someone out there still falls for this mess. It was in the news the other day on how a group of Nigerians were taking money off people in the guise of helping Haitian victims. I mean that's too far, taking advantage of a disaster. They also scammed a pensioner off his life savings. Nigeria is slowly becoming a toxic country to be associated with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn / How To Make Your Girlfriend Want You Nautically / Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.