Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? (3060 Views)

Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 28, 2010
chika98:

lol grin grin you no well with that reply at all
Girl it had to be said let them stew wherever they are. I almost pretended to comply with them i.e say im interested and ask for more info but I dont have time grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by chika98: 3:07am On Feb 28, 2010
They actually reply when you ask them? I know someone who once gave them the run around. Had them call a local fast food and all. It was very funny
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 28, 2010
Hahahaha I wish I was a fly on the wall on that one grin grin I was planning to give them a Police stations number grin grin grin Matterfact, I might just do that if I get one of those mails again.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by chika98: 3:14am On Feb 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hahahaha I wish I was a fly on the wall on that one grin grin I was planning to give them a Police stations number grin grin grin Matterfact, I might just do that if I get one of those mails again.

lol my hand no dey o! Should be a fun thing to do though grin
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 28, 2010
Hehehe it will be fun would love to hear them babble their way out of it grin grin

"With a heavy Nigerian accent"

Yahooer: Hallo, my names are David James and we have the monies ready to be dispatched to your account.
London Police- Hello, this is london police
Yahooer: Hallo Hallo, Network problem, wrong number. And drops the phone grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by chika98: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2010
Well let me know how it goes. grin
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 28, 2010
Will do wink grin
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hehehe it will be fun would love to hear them babble their way out of it grin grin

Yahooer: Hallo, my names are David James and we have the monies ready to be dispatched to your account.
Yahooer: Hallo Hallo, Network problem, wrong number. And drops the phone grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin rotfl grin
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by Princek12(m): 3:27am On Feb 28, 2010
I understand that there are negative news about Nigeria swirling around, but that by no means, in my own view, gives any Nigerian a legitimate reason to denounce their country by claiming allegiance to the country of another.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by chiogo(f): 4:13am On Feb 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

LMFAO!! Ebony, you're a joker!! hehehe, "my names are. . . " typical naija talk, gotta love it! grin
Re: Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? by 1Sharon(f): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
because Jamaicans are better looking than Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is Appropriate? Being Ethical Or Moral. / Romance Section Love Zone / Female Romancelanders With The Sexies Bodies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.