Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (71022 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Burgerlomo: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
You work really hard for your money so enjoy it.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by emmaitive(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
but wait oo..hw did dis guy made his money sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
If only i could touch the helm of his garment cry

Sista, money no b Jesus o.

Take am easy abeg

Thank God for E-Money sha

Check my signature if you want to send reliable Bulk SMS for tomorrow's church service.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by nabiz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
E-money is no doubt one man many men would wish God created them to be.

The five star music boss is blessed with good look, wealth, influence and affluence.

You've got to believe me that God was really in a happy mood the day and time he was creating this young billionaire business man.

The Five Star CEO took to Instagram to share this cute photos of himself decked in black posing infront of his luxury cars in his five star mansion.

Photos below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYN8Y_TFU9N/

e-money like better thing sha. If u like that his floor type just gala me

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ArcFresky(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Because he dey use gwagon now, him and bill Gates don turn mates..

All this bloggers calling everyone billionaires.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by XTLikeNat777: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Gods blessing can never be hidden

The other day he sent you 50k today you post his pics and cars.. Seems you guys are closely knitted??
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Akuamia247: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
God all the way
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Guestlander: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Really? Is it that bad?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Odianose13(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bloggers can make a simple picture look like the dude dey form. I'm very sure E-money no add "showcasing my luxury cars" for that picture. Its just a simple pic he snapped in his compound.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by FX(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
U r a first Class mumu
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by obidevine(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:

The five star music boss is blessed with good look, wealth, influence and affluence.

You've got to believe me that God was really in a happy mood the day and time he was creating this young billionaire business man.

The Five Star CEO took to Instagram to share this cute photos of himself decked in black posing infront of his luxury cars in his five star mansion.

Photos below

I can see that the 50k is working
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by nwonufestus(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
God bless my 10fingers

money must be made!!

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by rodrirodri(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Guess you havnt hear of JESUS of okiriKa ( PEJ)..... Don't mind money being mine.......
fuckingAyaya:
so Emoney is now ur Lord Jesus Christ
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
priceaction:

50k now working. I won't be surprised if the guy is now emoney social media errand boy. Instead of him to rediscover his life and talent, doing boi boi for his mate upanadawn.
Airforce1 can remove his mother:s kidney for E-money. he will remain loyal to E-money for life. at least he even has a job now when he's not blowing in music. let's thank God for him. In his mind now,he would be filling like "if E-money sign me to 5star alone,I go dengeh come nairaland come rub it on my haters faces"
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ArinzeAnthony03: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
God please do magic for my life naaaa. ..na beg I day beg ooo

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by buggatiboss(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Photos below

this guy can pass for nnamdi kanu double
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
nabiz:
e-money like better thing sha. If u like that his floor type just gala me
what type of flooring is this pls? been seeing it recently.def not paving stones
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ExInferis(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You're a broke ass nigga

Your opinion don't count.

Lols I'm not the one sucking cocck for a measly 50k, you failed sycophantic jobless beggar.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ufuosman(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Money must be made in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ufuosman(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Na wa for some people
wetin people do?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ufuosman(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
God don bless am, make e flex
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
if I was E-money,I would sack Airforce1 as publicist . the guy is really foolish. I don't think E-money is proud with a post I saw about him just now but Airforce1 is doing more damage to the gentleman's image than anything
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Lols I'm not the one sucking cocck for a measly 50k, you failed sycophantic jobless beggar.
Airforce1 is the most annoying thing on nairaland. his younger ones like Kiss Daniel,Lil Kesh are raking in millions from their music career because they dont have time to be doing fine bara around. E-money seems to be gentle because Airforce1 is doing more damage to his image than good. when a very famous white rapper made a song about Donald Trump's riches,it annoyed Donald because it didn't portray him the way he likes,Donald Trump sued him and he wasn't even president then
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by xreal: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
This 1 na small thing have you heard of greg ozumba mbadiwe? Google his fleet of cars he lives in victoria island

You are mentioning a diplomat, lawyer and politician.

E money na wetin?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by petitejolie(f): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
but wats he doing with all dose expensive cars. one for u nd wifey is okay but he has like 10.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
cool cool
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Kaymaxine(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
U be drycleaner
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by 2bam: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
Am not even concerned about the cars I see them everytime what baffles me is the type of floor tiles he uses round the compound it is just shining as if rain fell on it,....na waoooo.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kaymaxine:

U be drycleaner

Maybe
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
FX:
U r a first Class mumu

Thank you
Guestlander:

Really? Is it that bad?

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.