Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (71029 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Danny287(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2017
So much money
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ashawopikin(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2017
Poverty........

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by positivelord: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2017
the most annoying part is that even his garage dey glitter pass my sitting-room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Princegado1(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2017
No man can cause whom the Lord hhas bless
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Next2Bezee(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
If only i could touch the helm of his garment cry

Because of money?? shocked Self respect fall on you embarassed

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2017
They guy get money sha.
Airforce1 continue asslicking for 50k.

4 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Emergencyluck: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2017
Is dt floor polished or must hav bn wet by rain? Very shiny.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Sirambassador(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2017
Team MMBM
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Ugosample(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Money must be made in Jesus name, Amen.

You don start again undecided
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2017
ikp120:
50k for the account o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin
50k now working. I won't be surprised if the guy is now emoney social media errand boy. Instead of him to rediscover his life and talent, doing boi boi for his mate upanadawn.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by manci(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Good for him he's enjoying his life beta than kanu.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
He wan resemble Nnamdi Kalu in this photos
Yes bro
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by LockDown69(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

grin grin is he Jesus smh
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by mechanics(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
hmmmm, meaning?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by GoldNiagara(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
You had to use fleet for four mediocre cars.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Reeberry: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Gold digger. Receive sense.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ExInferis(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
E-money is no doubt one man many men would wish God created them to be.

The five star music boss is blessed with good look, wealth, influence and affluence.

You've got to believe me that God was really in a happy mood the day and time he was creating this young billionaire business man.

The Five Star CEO took to Instagram to share this cute photos of himself decked in black posing infront of his luxury cars in his five star mansion.

Photos below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYN8Y_TFU9N/

Yeah, make every kobo of that 50k count.

The more of his ass you kiss, the closer you come to being a permanent fixture of his ass.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ExInferis(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Shame on you.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Iamsheye(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
priceaction:

50k now working. I won't be surprised if the guy is now emoney social media errand boy. Instead of him to rediscover his life and talent, doing boi boi for his mate upanadawn.
exactly what i was about to say.....
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
If this guy was Nnamdi Kanu I would have confidence in him to execute the war with his money and connections but that Kanu guys only looks rich but in reality he's a broke nigga riding on fools back.

Am sure E-money loves E-nigeria[right][/right]
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Reeberry: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
muller101:
Show us GUCCI cars if not .it means u never start.
GUCCI car? Which village are you from?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Am sure E-money loves E-nigeria[right][/right]
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ExInferis(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zirah:
What's the source of his money? And who can vouch for it?

That's easy enough to fathom:

Young igboe + mysterious source of income = crime.

1 + 1 = 2.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Onefather: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] Broda remember us who don't hve moni to pay our fees.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Happychildlove(f): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Didn't see d Op name, would have just ignored it. 50k for d account is still working . Mtchew
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Happychildlove(f): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
ikp120:
50k for the account o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin
I tell u
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Yeah, make every kobo of that 50k count.

The more of his ass you kiss, the closer you come to being a permanent fixture of his ass.

You're a broke ass nigga

Your opinion don't count.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by nabiz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
If u like that decorative stamped floor in E-money's compound just gala me

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Moganajoe: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Oga him self some set of people are coming to come and argue the source of his wealth

This must be afonja women

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Stevengerd(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
emmyspark007:
Anybody wey come here shout vanity upon vanity..Make thunder of poverty nack am angry...This days without money; life is as good as miserable...Money rules the worldgrin
Bro u deh mind those pipu wey religion don turn their head upside down.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Local champion. nothing special about this garage. one car out of small Chris Brown's garage can buy all these cars and he doesn't show off to this extent,so Mr E-money,step your whip game up,buy a Bugatti and level up with guys like Chris Brown,Birdman,Lil Wayne,etc before showing ur whips. Airforce1 is officially slave to E-money because of 50k

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet / Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.