Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (71028 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Shame on you.

Ok
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Reeberry:
Gold digger. Receive sense.

Ok
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you no dey shame,you are 25 years his senior o. Poverty na disease

EnemyOfProgress
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by wrongnumber: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
E-money is no doubt one man many men would wish God created them to be.

The five star music boss is blessed with good look, wealth, influence and affluence.

You've got to believe me that God was really in a happy mood the day and time he was creating this young billionaire business man.

The Five Star CEO took to Instagram to share this cute photos of himself decked in black posing infront of his luxury cars in his five star mansion.

Photos below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYN8Y_TFU9N/

Does he have a mansion in heaven? if not, he is wasted being but if yes that will be a great news
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by muller101(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Reeberry:
GUCCI car? Which village are you from?
the same place with husspuppi.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by wrongnumber: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Inasmuch as I'm happy for him,I still wonder his main source of wealth and something keeps telling me he is not clean but time will tell.

Watch wire wire boys come for my head*takes cover*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ActionsShure: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Wire wire.
Carding
Loan
Alibaba.
Come and marry
Auction
E money niggi

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by puppiluv(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
If only i could touch the helm of his garment cry
SMH!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ExInferis(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
Airforce1 is the most annoying thing on nairaland. his younger ones like Kiss Daniel,Lil Kesh are raking in millions from their music career because they dont have time to be doing fine bara around. E-money seems to be gentle because Airforce1 is doing more damage to his image than good. when a very famous white rapper made a song about Donald Trump's riches,it annoyed Donald because it didn't portray him the way he likes,Donald Trump sued him and he wasn't even president then

Airforce1 has completely given up on life.

The idiot has resigned himself to begin for pittance from someone who probably is a crook. No matter what E-Money does, I'm sure he didn't get rich from begging.

This is not adulation, this is not hero-worship; it's begging pure and simple.

Airforce1 is a complete failure. He lost his engines and crashed somewhere in the wilderness and now wants to remain relevant by kissing ass.

Fukk you, Airforce1, you pathetic lowlife.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The comment above got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy even more cheesy cheesy
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by tragergeorge(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
colossus91:
thought he would change his interlocking everyyear like he changes his cars mtcheeew still houseboi to elumelu tho grin
akpa na interlocks be that, just one hate for nothing and u nor even kw anything,,,, if you know how much that kinda flooring cost, e go built ur daddy house dats if ur daddy get sef, bad belle

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Eluwilussit(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Money must be made in Jesus name, Amen.

Before you add ijn, how is the money to be made? That is key to that prayer. Amen. grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by oladele00(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Baba for the boys.. I doff my baldheaded cap for u boss..Money is good.. I must make money
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
puppiluv:

SMH!

Shake it well
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by psalmistkakah(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=59834735]If only i could touch the helm of his garment cry[/quote
Na Jesus him be?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Carter4luv(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Money must be made in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by adegeye38(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
u sabi d real source of him wealth?, what if it had nothing to do with God?

God created every man with immeasurable potential, and it would only be fulfilled once u ar in christ abd connected to his grace
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by gbaskiboy: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
And what will happen
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Tmissy3000(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Op, so u don turn to Emoney internet guard all becz of 50k. U better wrk hard for ur own we shall stl de wait for album oo
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nikkyissakhutie(f): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
PEPPERified:
juvenile!
jealousy no good ooh
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nikkyissakhutie(f): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
colossus91:
thought he would change his interlocking everyyear like he changes his cars mtcheeew still houseboi to elumelu tho grin
but you don't have one.. .you see your life
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by concho(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
see as u take swallow ur ego........I love dt
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by concho(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
emmyspark007:
Anybody wey come here shout vanity upon vanity..Make thunder of poverty nack am angry...This days without money; life is as good as miserable...Money rules the worldgrin
High five bro.......we must make it.
na d reason y amaka left me
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by concho(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zirah:
What's the source of his money? And who can vouch for it?
.......Thunder is coming for u
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by concho(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Because of money?? shocked Self respect fall on you embarassed
Psn no fit joke in peace again?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Next2Bezee(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
concho:
Psn no fit joke in peace again?

E tire me o shocked if u knew i was joking why did u quote me sad
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by gozie112(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1 so u dey work for e-money,,any vacancy dey he house?even thou na to dey shine his shoe,I will gladly accept it...abeg help me,economy bad,, I live at obalende Lagos,No:08129937195
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by concho(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
petitejolie:
but wats he doing with all dose expensive cars. one for u nd wifey is okay but he has like 10.
poor man's mentality
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by agvictor(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Pls, like us on Facebook for more update... Click on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/Agvictorplanet/
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by concho(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Next2Bezee:

E tire me o shocked if u knew i was joking why did u quote me sad
na vex?........come take one botle n chill off
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by concho(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The comment above got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy even more cheesy cheesy
Guy, u no gt shame o
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by concho(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
gozie112:
IamAirforce1 so u dey work for e-money,,any vacancy dey he house?even thou na to dey shine his shoe,I will gladly accept it...abeg help me,economy bad,, I live at obalende Lagos,No:08129937195
shey una gt paracetamol for house. Oya go n take five

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet / Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.