Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (71021 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Next2Bezee(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
concho:
na vex?........come take one botle n chill off

Orijin abi? Tuale for u boss grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by concho(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Orijin abi? Tuale for u boss grin
correct guy,........... 10 points for Orijin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Simdy02: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Money money money
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Choiszman(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Guy.. How long would you continue posting about Emoney?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by kuchikau1: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Ok
i must commend ur maturity in response to hypocrites. God bless d works of ur hands.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by kuchikau1: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Choiszman:
4 as long as u mind ur bussiness.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by kuchikau1: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Choiszman:
4 as long as u mind ur bussiness. Nonsense.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by kuchikau1: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
concho:
Guy, u no gt shame o
leave iamairforce1 alone. His life is far from ur concern.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by concho(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
kuchikau1:
leave iamairforce1 alone. His life is far from ur concern.
ok bro
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Choiszman(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
See this fool that is preaching about minding one's business...but still sticking his nose where it doesn't belong...

Fool... Temme if I was talking to you undecided
kuchikau1:
4 as long as u mind ur bussiness. Nonsense.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by kuchikau1: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Choiszman:
See this fool that is preaching about minding one's business...but still sticking his nose where it doesn't belong...

Fool... Temme if I was talking to you undecided
condom would have saved me frm seeing this trash. But ur aldultrous fathe r and promiscous harlot of a mother would not listen. Quote me and die in ur sleep.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by kuchikau1: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
concho:
ok bro
good boy!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by gozie112(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
concho:
shey una gt paracetamol for house. Oya go n take five
Bros u no go understand,, na only me understand
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by concho(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
gozie112:
Bros u no go understand,, na only me understand
no p bro.......God wl see us tru

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by julius976(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
See money
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Tmiky: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Money is good o,,,,,but come to think of it, who knws d typ of car does Mark Zuckerberg drives?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by lloyds(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
How many lives has he helped? How many dieing has he touched?
Africa and show off, plus greed. May God help us.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by ooshinibos: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Money must be made in Jesus name, Amen.
what kind of weed are you smoking
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by abilemi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
E-money is no doubt one man many men would wish God created them to be.

The idiot That wrote this nonsense article is a big mad man. Buhari sickness fall on you
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by colossus91(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nikkyissakhutie:
but you don't have one.. .you see your life
i don't argue with badoos grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Choiszman(m): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
kuchikau1:
condom would have saved me frm seeing this trash. But ur aldultrous fathe r and promiscous harlot of a mother would not listen. Quote me and die in ur sleep.

May Elephantiasis catch that useless thumb of yours you used in insulting my parents.

More reasons why you're should be in the zoo and not on nairaland.

Asshole... You're lucky I can't meet you in person... I'll beat sense into that shit head of yours.

Come kill me in my sleep, I'll be waiting.. Fool
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by kuchikau1: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Choiszman:

May Elephantiasis catch that useless thumb of yours you used in insulting my parents.

More reasons why you're should be in the zoo and not on nairaland.

Asshole... You're lucky I can't meet you in person... I'll beat sense into that shit head of yours.

Come kill me in my sleep, I'll be waiting.. Fool
wow! Condom would have stopped all this. But ur asshole father refused. Althoug not entirely his fault. Ur mother leg is always open.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Choiszman(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
kuchikau1:
wow! Condom would have stopped all this. But ur asshole father refused. Althoug not entirely his fault. Ur mother leg is always open.
I thought I was replying a reasonable fellow before. I just discovered I've been wasting my time on a thwart.

Anyway, continue with your stupidity.. You have my blessings. Fool
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Etianwanokon: 3:50am On Aug 27, 2017
Borrow me one.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by tk4rd: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2017
ikp120:
50k for the account o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin
My Guy,, are you always this wicked.??
Leave the Airforce guy alone jarre
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2017
abilemi:
E-money is no doubt one man many men would wish God created them to be.

The idiot That wrote this nonsense article is a big mad man. Buhari sickness fall on you
Buhari sickness fall on your mother and father
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Abudu2000(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
ActionsShure:
Wire wire.
Carding
Loan
Alibaba.
Come and marry
Auction
E money niggi
rearrange that list and put loan number 2 cool
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nikkyissakhutie(f): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
colossus91:

i don't argue with badoos grin
boring
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by abilemi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Buhari sickness fall on your mother and father
Buhari sickness fall on your unborn children. Bloody bastard.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by kuchikau1: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Choiszman:
I thought I was replying a reasonable fellow before. I just discovered I've been wasting my time on a thwart.

Anyway, continue with your stupidity.. You have my blessings. Fool
your mother is on my bed now. Mehn ur useless father dey try o!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Choiszman(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Dumb asss Modafucker

I bet your sorry asss don't have parents anymore that's why you don't have respect for other people's own

Stupid asss faggott
kuchikau1:
your mother is on my bed now. Mehn ur useless father dey try o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" / Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.