Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem (13486 Views)

Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
DeSepiero:

Have you ever heard of the following phrases: 'correct answer', 'wrong answer'? They aren't wrong in the context which they are used. Are they?

Questions that have only one answer to them that are deemed right and known to be right do not require wrong responses.

People who still offer wrong responses to questions that have one answer are simply ignorant or dolts.

When an answer is required, the one asking for the answer is the one who KNOWS what answer would be correct, true and reasonable TO HIM. he is the judge and not the you.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by DeSepiero(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Questions that have only one answer to them that are deemed right and known to be right do not require wrong responses.

People who still offer wrong responses to questions that have one answer are simply ignorant or dolts.

When an answer is required, the one asking for the answer is the one who KNOWS what answer would be correct, true and reasonable TO HIM. he is the judge and not the you.

an·swer

ˈansər/
noun
noun: answer; plural noun: answers

a thing said, written, or done to deal with or as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation.
"he knocked and entered without waiting for an answer"
synonyms: reply, response, rejoinder, reaction

verb
verb: answer; 3rd person present: answers; past tense: answered; past participle: answered; gerund or present participle: answering

say or write something to deal with or as a reaction to someone or something.
"“Of course I can,” she answered"
synonyms: reply, respond, make a rejoinder, rejoin

act in reaction to (a sound such as a telephone ringing or a knock or ring on a door).
"David answered the door".

Butterflylion, why do you always choose to make simple things so complicated?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by hopefulLandlord: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Where is the beauty of a "Discussion Board"?

I think I still owe you an answer, but that will be my bye-bye gift when am quitting Nairaland
my bad, I thought you were the one that quoted me previously

anyways the beauty is already here, ask questions and answers can be provided, after all we've been doing that for years now without having to add monetary benefit to it

that's what I'm calling OP out for
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
DeSepiero:

an·swer

ˈansər/
noun

a thing said, written, or done to deal with or as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation.
"he knocked and entered without waiting for an answer"
synonyms: reply, response, rejoinder, reaction

verb
verb: answer; 3rd person present: answers; past tense: answered; past participle: answered; gerund or present participle: answering

say or write something to deal with or as a reaction to someone or something.
"“Of course I can,” she answered"
synonyms: reply, respond, make a rejoinder, rejoin

act in reaction to (a sound such as a telephone ringing or a knock or ring on a door).
"David answered the door".

Butterflylion, why do you always choose to make simple things so complicated?

You seem not to get it. We are talking about questions and not actions such as answering the door or answers to things that do not require one true answer to them.

If I say DeSepiero can you open the door please? You could say yes I can or no I cannot. Those have options.

But when I have a blue key in my hand and I ask you what colour is this thing in my hand and what is this thing in my hand with this colour? If you say pink pen instead of blue key then it's either you are ignorant or a dolt. I KNOW WHAT I WOULD TERM AS A CORRECT, TRUE AND REASONABLE ANSWER.

so to me you offered no answer even though English says you did. An Answer implies the SATISFYING OF A QUESTION, DEMAND, CALL OR NEED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by Ranchhoddas: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

we have another Ranchhoddas here grin
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Carry garlic paste rub am and also chew 2 cloves of garlic. Natural herbal treatments often work better on such things.

Mash the garlic into a paste and if you have honey, mix it together with it and rub on your leg while you chew the raw garlic.

Now now the itch will stop and the honey will help blend your skin colour.

This is guaranteed therapy.

You don turn herbalist?

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by DeSepiero(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

You seem not to get it. We are talking about questions and not actions such as answering the door or answers to things that do not require one true answer to them.

If I say DeSepiero can you open the door please? You could say yes I can or no I cannot. Those have options.

But when I have a blue key in my hand and I ask you what colour is this thing in my hand and what is this thing in my hand with this colour? If you say pink pen instead of blue key then it's either you are ignorant or a dolt. I KNOW WHAT I WOULD TERM AS A CORRECT, TRUE AND REASONABLE ANSWER.

so to me you offered no answer even though English says you did. An Answer implies the SATISFYING OF A QUESTION, DEMAND, CALL OR NEED!

You're going to far. I understand where you're coming from but try to be humble enough to accept something that you missed.

According to the English dictionary, when a question is asked, the response expected is called an "ANSWER".

an·swer

ˈansər/
noun

a thing said, written, or done to deal with or as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation

Now, that expected response could be correct or wrong in some contexts. It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
dalaman:

You don turn herbalist?

Na catfishbilly teach me. Apprentice no dey big pass im oga. Besides everybody except you knows garlic and honey have antibacterial, antiviral and anti fungal properties.

Make you read you no gree read. Na to dey roam religious section you sabi.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by hopefulLandlord: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
yes now, the guy bashed an atheist, then bashed a Christian, reminds me of you
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
DeSepiero:

You're going to far. I understand where you're coming from but try to be humble enough to accept something that you missed.

According to the English dictionary, when a question is asked, the response expected is called an "ANSWER".

Now, that expected response could be correct or wrong in some contexts. It's that simple.

We are not on about definition. A true answer is one that satisfies the question, call, need and demand.

It's simple logic. I am not on about definition I Am on about implication which was why I said the one asking knows the answer which would be deemed satisfactory and not based on definition.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
DeSepiero if you tell me you need 10k and I respond by giving you 1k I have answered but have I satisfied your question with the kind of answer you wanted?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Na catfishbilly teach me. Apprentice no dey big pass im oga. Besides everybody except you knows garlic and honey have antibacterial, antiviral and anti fungal properties.

Make you read you no gree read. Na to dey roam religious section you sabi.

Na wah ooo. Wetin be the meaning of herbalist na?

A herbalist is dealer in medicinal herbs. It's not an insult or demeaningstatement. Just stating it based on the herbal remedy you recommended. Baba try to know if something is worth quarrelling about, so that you don't go about quarreling with your shadow.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by DeSepiero(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

We are not on about definition. A true answer is one that satisfies the question, call, need and demand.

[s]It's simple logic. I am not on about definition I Am on about implication which was why I said the one asking knows the answer which would be deemed satisfactory and not based on definition.[/s]

It's alright.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by Ranchhoddas: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

OK my man. I own a piggery so I use that method a lot to treat the skin diseases my pigs suffer from and it works like magic.

Logic says if it works for animals with the same causative agents then it would work for humans.

Trust me. It's potent.
Yeye logic.
Why then do we have human clinical trials?

So you are now a pig farmer abi?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
dalaman:

Na wah ooo. Wetin be the meaning of herbalist na?

A herbalist is dealer in medicinal herbs. It's not an insult or demeaningstatement. Just stating it based on the herbal remedy you recommended. Baba try to know if something is worth quarrelling about, so that you don't go about quarreling with your shadow.

I no quarrel too na cheesy

Na response only I give oo. Why you too dey feel say any response I give to you na quarrel? You dey run when nothing dey pursue you ooo grin
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Yeye logic.
Why then do we have human clinical trials?

So you are now a pig farmer abi?

That remedy na confirm and garlic plus honey are super healthy for humans. They are part of our diet. Human trials have already been done for years in our daily diet.

Which one be "now I am a pig farmer abi" I tell you say I dey do anything else before ni?

You are still on that keyboard high I can tell.

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

^^^^
||||||

Who send this one? Maybe I also need Jesus to help me sew on a missing button on my shirt when I already have a needle and thread at hand ba?

Lol...isn't Jesus that useless?
What exactly if he good for?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:

Yet another radical atheist, whoever said I needed any god in this? Sir you need to get your fact right. I don't see where I've made mention of any god here what so ever so I don't understand why you assume am a Christian.

And how did I assume u are a Christian? Didn't I quote the Christian who was giving u advise?

Besides what's wrong if I assume u are a Christian? U are busy hobnobbing with them, u asked a silly questions just like every Christian would, how would I be doing a bad thing if I decide to assume u are a Christian?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:

You fall my hand big time

Na u even fall my hand pass. Stop acting like a Christian if u are not one.

I quoted a Christian who, instead of advising u to come to Christ for healing, he is telling u to use garlic and, u, like a Christian would, started getting ideas.

If Jesus can heal as he promised, wouldn't it be easy for u to pray to him this night and get healed by morning instead of wasting ur time rubbing garlic all over ur body?

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

Lol...isn't Jesus that useless?
What exactly if he good for?

He knows better than to give a fvck for a two bit fellow who believes he does not exist.

When someone is in a car yet claims the car does not exist despite seeing the gear, speedometer, dashboard, seats, etc then such a one is deemed fit to be ignored.

Like 16: 31

"He said to him, 'If they do not listen (believe) to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.'"
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

And how did I assume u are a Christian? Didn't I quote the Christian who was giving u advise?

Besides what's wrong if I assume u are a Christian? U are busy hobnobbing with them, u asked a silly questions just like every Christian would, how would I be doing a bad thing if I decide to assume u are a Christian?

So it's now a taboo to hobnob with us because frank317 said so? So asking a question has made him silly?

Look in the mirror pal. You have been seen as silly by too many people on Nairaland I have lost count.

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by Ranchhoddas: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

That remedy na confirm and garlic plus honey are super healthy for humans. They are part of our diet. Human trials have already been done for years in our daily diet.

Which one be "now I am a pig farmer abi" I tell you say I dey do anything else before ni?

You are still on that keyboard high I can tell.
Just save it.

I know you must deflect.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

of course, let's buttress this point with the Bible, shall we?

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

With all these passages claiming that if they have even the smallest amount of faith (Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.)then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted,

Jesus healed the centurion's servant without being there with him and made it clear that his followers would do even "greater works", so I wonder why these Christians can't "send their word" and heal his leg and are instead prescribing garlic and whatnot

could it be the same reason Superman didn't fly in at the last seconds to save the casualties of the anambra massacre? because Superman and Jesus have the same thing in common?

You think these guys truly believe in what the bible tells them? They only believe the stories but they don't believe in the real life injunctions.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

I quoted a Christian who, instead of advising u to come to Christ for healing, he is telling u to use garlic and, u, like a Christian would, started getting ideas.

If Jesus can heal as he promised, wouldn't it be easy for u to pray to him this night and get healed by morning instead of wasting ur time rubbing garlic all over ur body?

See painment cheesy cheesy

Your hatred for Christians na im go choke you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Just save it.

I know you must deflect.

Sha sha sha shaaarrraaaaap! Save it save it save it. Broken radio! You spend it!

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

Make I advice am to go to Christ for healing when I sabi the cure myself ba?

Do you even see your stupidity? I did not even see reason to ask if he was a Christian but simply offered solution in my own small way but your own na to dey sniff and dig and accuse am for being a Christian when he never claimed to be one anywhere.

Atheist frank317 offer answers and not ridiculousness.

#Your mumu don do!

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

I asked a silly question just like every Christian would? Sorry what was the question again? Just to be sure I got a hold of my account. Thanks sir
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by Ranchhoddas: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Sha sha sha shaaarrraaaaap! Save it save it save it. Broken radio! You spend it!
Yimu
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

See why I think most Nigerian atheist are extremists? This is the reason I don't really Like identifying as one, they always find a reason to make everything about religion/god. Can't two gentlemen have a normal conversation and just not bring the god factor in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

He knows better than to give a fvck for a two bit fellow who believes he does not exist.

When someone is in a car yet claims the car does not exist despite seeing the gear, speedometer, dashboard, seats, etc then such a one is deemed fit to be ignored.

Like 16: 31

"He said to him, 'If they do not listen (believe) to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.'"

What verifiable evidence about Jesus has anyone ever presented like you would parts of a car like speedometer, dashboard, seats, etc. As the story goes Jesus was a man. If I tell you to give a detailed description of him you'll start baaing and mehing.

That last bible verse is a lie like many other bible verses.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:

See why I think most Nigerian atheist are extremists? This is the reason I don't really Like identifying as one, they always find a reason to make everything about religion/god. Can't two gentlemen have a normal conversation and just not bring the god factor in?

Please help me and talk some sense into that one. I being a Christian did not even bother asking you anything about your belief or lack of before offering some kind of assistance.

The atheists here always and I mean always have to make every darn thing about God and religion and I wonder how then they claim to be atheists since they cannot fully accept their conviction but would always want to get angry over someone who does not exist to them.

Guy go treat your leg. Na your leg be the koko now.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by DeSepiero(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
vaxx, have you not anything more to say about your post? The thread is derailed already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Makes The "Ember" Months So Dangerous? / Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. / Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.