Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem (13537 Views)

Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
dalaman:

What verifiable evidence about Jesus has anyone ever presented like you would parts of a car like speedometer, dashboard, seats, etc. As the story goes Jesus was a man. If I tell you to give a detailed description of him you'll start baaing and mehing.

That last bible verse is a lie like many other bible verses.

Oga go and sit down. Stop giving yourself migraine over something you have fully convinced yourself does not exist which means that the writings from a non existent being should not bother you as well.

If it's a lie then let it be and not giving yourself arthritis on your keyboard. E ma Gbami ke!
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by vaxx: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=DeSepiero post=59847720]vaxx, have you not anything more to say about your post? The thread is derailed already./quote]Am giving more time for the atheist in the house to contribute. may be one hour more. I think most of them are intelligent.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by vaxx: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
DeSepiero:
vaxx, have you not anything more to say about your post? The thread is derailed already.
Am giving more time for the a atheist in the house to contribute. may be one hour more. most of them are intelligent
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Oga go and sit down. Stop giving yourself migraine over something you have fully convinced yourself does not exist which means that the writings from a non existent being should not bother you as well.

If it's a lie then let it be and not giving yourself arthritis on your keyboard. E ma Gbami ke!

Also stop telling people that some.mythological character is real. You were trying to berate Frank by even comparing a mythical character with something that is as real as a car and it's features. I keep asking you questions to support substantiate your claims but all I get from you is bah bah, bah, bah, meh ,meh ,meh meh.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Make I advice am to go to Christ for healing when I sabi the cure myself ba?

Do you even see your stupidity? I did not even see reason to ask if he was a Christian but simply offered solution in my own small way but your own na to dey sniff and dig and accuse am for being a Christian when he never claimed to be one anywhere.

Atheist frank317 offer answers and not ridiculousness.

#Your mumu don do!

Where did I accuse him of being a Christian? U talk too much for a guy. Hmmm
And what's with all the insults... I don't understand why u sound so mad
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:

See why I think most Nigerian atheist are extremists? This is the reason I don't really Like identifying as one, they always find a reason to make everything about religion/god. Can't two gentlemen have a normal conversation and just not bring the god factor in?

Of course they can.

But since u are doing it in a public forum, I chipped in when I saw something about what Ur Christian friend advised. I didn't even quote u and u suddenly came at me, saying I called u a Christian... Isn't that the none of contention here?

I are u yet to show me where I accused u of being a Christian
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
dalaman:

Also stop telling people that some.mythological character is real. You were trying to berate Frank by even comparing a mythical character with something that is as real as a car and it's features.

How many people have I told about Jesus? You have been here since 2008 doing the same thing over and over again and me I never even dey here reach 1 year and you dey berate me?

Chai Chai Chai again e no go better for the person wey swear this kind confusion enter your life.

For 9 solid years you have been actively shouting God does not exist on this forum and shame no catch you say old man like you dey accuse apprentice like me of doing Wetin for 9 years you dey swim inside as an atheist.

# Your Own mumu don do!

Make shame catch you small you hear? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

Where did I accuse him of being a Christian? U talk too much for a guy. Hmmm
And what's with all the insults... I don't understand why u sound so mad

See hate king himself claiming I dey vex. cheesy cheesy

Ogbeni go and drink sniper if your vex no fit stay inside your body Abeg.

Me I just dey gist and Jaiye orimi jor. Any vex wey you want vex make you vex am inside your room. If you carry am near me na to diagnose and treat you wella anyhow anyhow. So maintain!
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

How many people have I told about Jesus? You have been here since 2008 doing the same thing over and over again and me I never even dey here reach 1 year and you dey berate me?

Chai Chai Chai again e no go better for the person wey swear this kind confusion enter your life.

For 9 solid years you have been actively shouting God does not exist on this forum and shame no catch you say old man like you dey accuse apprentice like me of doing Wetin for 9 years you dey swim inside as an atheist.

# Your Own mumu don do!

Make shame catch you small you hear? cheesy

All I've been doing is asking people to substantiate their claims. If you tell me that God is as real as a car with known features like speedometer, seat and steering, I'll then ask you to give those features of your God that are as real as speedometer, seat and steering. You came quoting from some mythical book and I responded in kind na. Why you dey vex dey bah up and down?

Stop going all emotional on me. I've told you to go meet your wife, girl friend or gay lover if you are one and go all emotional on them.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by bobowaja(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
vaxx:
I came not knowing from where, but I came.

And I saw a pathway in front of me, so I walked. And I will remain walking, whether I want this or not.

How did I come? How did I see my pathway? i do not know!

Am I new or am I old in this existence?

Am I free and unrestrained, or do I walk in chains? Do I lead myself in my life, or am I being led? I wish I know, but…I do not know!

And my path, oh what is my path? Is it long or is it short? Am I ascending in it, or am I going down and sinking? Am I the one who is walking on the road, or is it the road that is moving? Or are we both standing, but it is the time that is running? I do not know!

Before I became a full human, do you see if I were nothing, impossible? Or do you see that I was something? is there an answer to this puzzle, or will it remain eternal? I do not know ... and why do I not know?? I do not know.
The first stage of learning is admitting you don't know anything and prepared to know. But religious dogmas made us accept whatever they gave us without asking further questions (therefore that is not learning but dogma). Part of our work here on earth is to solve the puzzles of life and not to look it at the face and attribute it to some mythical powers. We are part of creator's creations and we are creators ourselves. We are made to further the creator's work (Factories and airports were not built by the Supreme creator, but by us which are also in oneness with Him).

So my dear brother, puzzles were meant to be solved by us and we will solved it eventually either by this generation or series of generation that comes after (the level of technology obtainable at this Era were impossible several centuries ago).

And finally bro, keep your several dollars, I don't need it.

You may be wondering which kind of being I am. Well, lemme give you an insight to myself - I belief in God the Supreme Being but I don't belief in religions

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
dalaman:

All I've been doing is asking people to substantiate their claims. If you tell me that God is as real as a car with known features like speedometer, seat and steering, I'll then ask you to give those features of your God that are as real as speedometer, seat and steering. You came quoting from some mythical book and I responded in kind na. Why you dey vex dey bah up and down?

Stop going all emotional on me. I've told you to go meet your wife, girl friend or gay lover if you are one and go all emotional on them.

So for 9 solid years you have been doing the same thing and expecting a different result ba?

Mumu ee mumu ee.

You cannot keep doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result. Na only zombie dem dey behave that way na cheesy
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
vaxx:

And I saw a pathway in front of me, so I walked. And I will remain walking, whether I want this or not.

Am I free and unrestrained, or do I walk in chains? Do I lead myself in my life, or am I being led? I wish I know, but…I do not know!

And my path, oh what is my path? Is it long or is it short? Am I ascending in it, or am I going down and sinking? Am I the one who is walking on the road, or is it the road that is moving? Or are we both standing, but it is the time that is running? I do not know!

Before I became a full human, do you see if I were nothing, impossible? Or do you see that I was something? is there an answer to this puzzle, or will it remain eternal? I do not know ... and why do I not know?? I do not know.

I am not an Atheist but the Answer is "Because you are an Atheist"

Every other person besides an atheist know where they are coming from due to their various beliefs and also where why on earth and where they are going due to their beliefs though they may be heading towards different directions according to their beliefs but One sure thing is they at least belief that tgey know.

Example

I am a Christian . I know how I was made why I was made where I am why I am where I am and where I am going. How? My bible tells me all.

But how would you know? You cant know because you are an Atheist.
So the answer

"Becsuse you are an Atheist"

my 100 dollars pls. grin
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by vaxx: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
bobowaja:

The first stage of learning is admitting you don't know anything and prepared to know. But religious dogmas made us accept whatever they gave us without asking further questions (therefore that is not learning but dogma). Part of our work here on earth is to solve the puzzles of life and not to look it at the face and attribute it to some mythical powers. We are part of creator's creations and we are creators ourselves. We are made to further the creator's work (Factories and airports were not built by the Supreme creator, but by us which are also in oneness with Him).

So my dear brother, puzzles were meant to be solved by us and we will solved it eventually either by this generation or series of generation that comes after (the level of technology obtainable at this Era were impossible several centuries ago).

And finally bro, keep your several dollars, I don't need it.

You made be wondering which kind of being I am. Well, lemme give you an insight to myself - I belief in God the Supreme Being but I don't belief in religions
Well you dont know. thanks for contributing. but i know you. God is energy and everything. don't worry I will still post another topic that you can answer. this for the atheist now.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

So for 9 solid years you have been doing the same thing and expecting a different result ba?

Mumu ee mumu ee.

You cannot keep doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result. Na only zombie dem dey behave that way na cheesy

Did I tell you that am expecting result different from what am getting? When will you get sense and stop talking yama yama.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by vaxx: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
tamethem:

I am not an Atheist but the Answer is "Because you are an Atheist"

Every other person besides an atheist know where they are coming from due to their various beliefs and also where why on earth and where they are going due to their beliefs though they may be heading towards different directions according to their beliefs but One sure thing is they at least belief that tgey know.

Example

I am a Christian . I know how I was made why I was made where I am why I am where I am and where I am going. How? My bible tells me all.

But how would you know? You cant know because you are an Atheist.
So the answer

"Becsuse you are an Atheist"

my 100 dollars pls. grin
you miss the penalty. I am an African traditional faithful(IFA adherent) to be specific. this question is for the atheist only. the Christan and the Muslim own are coming soon.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
dalaman:

Did I told you that am expecting result different from what am getting? When will you get sense and stop talking yama yama.

When will you get sense and realise you have been on Nairaland for 9 wasted years? If you have not gotten your answer for 9 years and have just been doing the same thing over and over again show me the profit. cheesy

Zombie no dey look time cheesy grin

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by bobowaja(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
vaxx:
Well you dont know. thanks for contributing. but i know you. God is energy and everything. don't worry I will still post another topic that you can answer. this for the atheist now.
Ok, mention me whenever you do make the thread.
And if I may ask, from where do you know me from?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by bobowaja(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
vaxx:
you miss the penalty. I am an African traditional faithful(IFA adherent) to be specific. this question is for the atheist only. the Christan and the Muslim own are coming soon.
You believe in supernatural?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by vaxx: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
bobowaja:

Ok, mention me whenever you do make the thread.
And if I may ask, from where do you know me from?
when I say I know you. I am not talking about you in person. I am talking about your believe.

God is energy and everything
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by vaxx: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
bobowaja:

You believe in supernatural?
I believed in destiny ayanmo
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by Ranchhoddas: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
vaxx:

You are a human. A human soul who does not not know anything about anything. One who is seeking the truth of his essence and wondering if there is any truth to be found.

There you have it.
Give me my 100 bucks.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

When will you get sense and realise you have been on Nairaland for 9 wasted years? If you have not gotten your answer for 9 years and have just been doing the same thing over and over again show me the profit. cheesy

Zombie no dey look time cheesy grin

9 wasted years how? Because you keep screaming 9 wasted years like a demented goat doesn't make it so. I've gotten my answers over and over again. This is not some business venture and am not expecting anything from it. But then I don't expect someone that is expecting profit out of a religious discussion that is meant to understand how people think along their religious lines to dunderstand anything.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
dalaman:

9 wasted years how? Because you keep screaming 9 wasted years like a demented goat doesn't make it so. I've gotten my answers over and over again. This is not some business venture and am not expecting anything from it. But then I don't expect someone that is expecting profit out of a religious discussion to understand anything.

So you are not expecting anything from it so why repeatedly asking the same questions? grin

You have been zombified!
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

See hate king himself claiming I dey vex. cheesy cheesy

Ogbeni go and drink sniper if your vex no fit stay inside your body Abeg.

Me I just dey gist and Jaiye orimi jor. Any vex wey you want vex make you vex am inside your room. If you carry am near me na to diagnose and treat you wella anyhow anyhow. So maintain!

What? I hope u are alright sha.

U have been insulting me all over the place. Is it because I put mouth for Una talk? I don't think that means u should be calling me dumbfvck and all that.

Me hate king? Have I ever insulted you in this forum?
I still don't get it.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by vaxx: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You are a human. A human soul who does not not know anything about anything. One who is seeking the truth of his essence and wondering if there is any truth to be found.

There you have it.
Give me my 100 bucks.
you do not know. I need an answer not an explanation. thanks for contributing anyway.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

So you are not expecting anything from it so why repeatedly asking the same questions? grin

You have been zombified!

What part of I've gotten my answers do you not understand? You get sense at all?

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
dalaman:

What part of I've gotten my answers do you not understand? You get sense at all?

You have gotten your answers yet keep asking the same questions. grin grin

Brain touch dey do u for sure.

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

What? I hope u are alright sha.

U have been insulting me all over the place. Is it because I put mouth for Una talk? I don't think that means u should be calling me dumbfvck and all that.

Me hate king? Have I ever insulted you in this forum?
I still don't get it.

Anybody invite you enter my matter before your hatred for Christians carry you rush enter?

Oya next time face front.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
OK. This is why I hate getting in this section. It's the same thing everyday, atheists and theists at each other's necks. There's absolutely no reason y'all need to go insulting one another for. #facepalm
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by hopefulLandlord: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
dalaman:

You think these guys truly believe in what the bible tells them? They only believe the stories but they don't believe in the real life injunctions.

Hehehehehehehehe

to be fair, they do recognise Jesus name and use it a lot when fighting "spiritual battles" just like I would also call Superman if Lex Luthor tries to pull his shit on me tongue

imaginary powers only work against imaginary enemies

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

You have gotten your answers yet keep asking the same questions. grin grin

Brain touch dey do u for sure.

Yes I've gotten. How e take concern you? Who appoint you monitor for here?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by hopefulLandlord: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:
There's absolutely no reason y'all need to go insulting one another for.
agreed 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When Was Jesus Truly Born? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Amorc Rosicrucian Order Member(ogboni / Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.