Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem (14313 Views)

Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2017
frank317:

He he... He is vexing for his Almighty all-powerful Jesus. Jesus is all powerful but needs the arrogant butterflyinsect to vex for him. He is actually expecting a reward in heaven for all the insults he gives u for insulting Jesus.... You know... Like how bokoharam will kill u for insulting Allah and then get 72 virgins

says someone who a fellow atheist reprimanded for quickly alluding he was a Christian based on a simple question he asked seeking help.

What a basket case.

If I was a butterflyinsect why do I have all you atheists all jumping around me due to my confrontations do you feel all theists must submit to your way or expectations? Hell na niggah!

I whip you all in line when I need to and other times when I don't it's simply because I just could not compute your idiocy.

So now you believe in heaven? So why should you feel bad for me since you do not believe in heaven? Knot loose for your medula?

When you call describing someone an insult then I wonder how you would recognise an insult when you ever saw one.

You lot are dolts, impishly cowardly, fvvckktards, and extremely juvenile and those are true descriptions and I am sure you would call them insults as well.

You for one has been called an Idi0t by everyone you have ever engaged on Nairaland. You speak like one and type like one. Heck I am even sure you have idi0t on as a suit.

We all saw the same thing and the majority has the vote. You are a certified slowpoke. The votes have been counted!
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2017
Now here is proof of what I said.

Hopefullandlord I would like to engage you in a debate. One on one here on Nairaland. You can pick the topic.

If you say no, you prove you are a coward and a sissy.

If you say yes then you have your shot to prove me wrong.

Choose your topic, open the thread and give me a shout.

You have the advantage.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by hopefulLandlord: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2017
frank317:

Lol, u want to beat him if he insults ur God in ur face? Oga, stop making noise abeg. Muslims have killed ya all over the place, bombing u guys right there in your prayer houses.... What have u done? Pray to ur nonexistent God to help u while u die like chickens in the hands of merciless Allah soldiers.

Oga, abeg go rest... Stop coming to a faceless forum to talk like a woman... If u see any of us here face to face u will do nothing, I will insult ur Jesus in ur face and nothing will happen. Which day Christians grow balls na? If say u be Muslims if for understand.

someone that conflates "Yahweh does not exist" and "God does not exist" lol

about balls, Well, in centuries past, all he have to do is cut out the tongue of anybody who dare insult his imaginary Yahweh. Cut out a few tongues, peeps tend to get quiet and keep their heads down. Burn a few witches, torture some poor defenseless chaps, and you're golden for at least a few hundred years.

though I must say there are still fundamentalist Christians around who wouldn't mind carrying out such acts in today's world

3 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by Ranchhoddas: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2017
butterflylion:

says someone who a fellow atheist reprimanded for quickly alluding he was a Christian based on a simple question he asked seeking help.

What a basket case.

If I was a butterflyinsect why do I have all you atheists all jumping around me due to my confrontations do you feel all theists must submit to your way or expectations? Hell na niggah!

I whip you all in line when I need to and other times when I don't it's simply because I just could not compute your idiocy.

So now you believe in heaven? So why should you feel bad for me since you do not believe in heaven? Knot loose for your medula?

When you call describing someone an insult then I wonder how you would recognise an insult when you ever saw one.

You lot are dolts, impishly cowardly, fvvckktards, and extremely juvenile and those are true descriptions and I am sure you would call them insults as well.

You for one has been called an Idi0t by everyone you have ever engaged on Nairaland. You speak like one and type like one. Heck I am even sure you have idi0t on as a suit.

We all saw the same thing and the majority has the vote. You are a certified slowpoke. The votes have been counted!
Guy go church.

4 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2017
butterflylion:

What a basket case.

Lol... Your God does not exist... U can hug a transformer. It's not about making noise and insulting... It's about the fact which is.. God is in your head. The more u get angry about this, the more the inexistence of your God becomes real.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2017

Hopefullandlord I would like to engage you in a debate. One on one here on Nairaland. You can pick the topic.

You have the advantage

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by STUPUDTHEISTS: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2017
butterflylion:

What a basket case.

You cry too much for someone who serve a living god. I should add more to your misery. Your god is as useless as your faeces, scratch that, faeces has agricultural and medicinal importance. Your biblical god Yahweh alongside his runty son Jesus were the primitive fictional work of goat tenders. You could slob the whole thread like the imbec.ile you are, it ain't gon' change the fact your god only exist in a book, and you're extremely stupid to get conned by Jewish savages. Now go on and cry us more river you little brained knucklehead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

You cry too much for someone who serve a living god. I should add more to your misery. Your god is as useless as your faeces, scratch that, faeces has agricultural and medicinal importance. Your biblical god Yahweh alongside his runty son Jesus were the primitive work of goat tenders. You could slob the whole thread like the imbec.ile you are, it ain't gon' change the fact your god only exist in a book, and you're extremely stupid to get conned by Jewish savages. Now go on and cry us more river you little brained knucklehead.

Says the person who is angry enough about a non existent God to open a moniker using Stupid (stupudtheists)

You must hate this "imagination" and long dead "goat tenders " creation so much that it made your hatred run into the 21st century. grin

Those so called "goat herders" must be laughing at you now while chewing on some bacon. cheesy

indeed you are STUPUD! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by STUPUDTHEISTS: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2017
butterflylion:

Says the person who is angry enough about a non existent God to open a moniker using Stupid (stupudtheists)

You must hate this "imagination" and long dead "goat tenders " creation so much that it made your hatred run into the 21st century. grin

Those so called "goat herders" must be laughing at you now while chewing on some bacon. cheesy

indeed you are STUPUD! cheesy

You really are the perfect argument for abortion. I should drum this into your shallow skull kid, I'll spell your entire lineage if they were a single word. If you weren't as dumb as Yahweh, you'd know I stylishly spelt my handle the way it is.

You really should start sharing, looks like your fellow moro.ns aren't around to like your dumb and failed - attempts-at-humor posts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

You really are the perfect argument for abortion. I should drum this into your shallow skull kid, I'll spell your entire lineage if they were a single word. If you weren't as dumb as Yahweh, you'd know I stylishly spelt my handle the way it is.

You really should start sharing, looks like your fellow moro.ns aren't around to like your dumb and failed - attempts-at-humor posts.

Nah fvcktard I do not need cronies to like my posts like you do.

You all have got no life outside here. Why don't you check on eBay and see if they have a life for sale.

Someone whom all the branches fell off his family tree when he was born wants to spell my lineage in one word. cheesy

Now you claim to have deliberately mispelt stupid ba? What a sham! Your vile hatred for Theists is like STDs, nobody wants you, everyone hates you and it proves your parents should have used protection. You are a living carrier of what your parents should have suited up to prevent.

I really need to keep dishing out my bully mode on STUPUD people because you obviously have so little on your plate to make you smart. Your asinine simian countenance alludes that your fetid stench has annulled the anthropoid ape species diversity.

Dude you are so dumb you do not even realise that your parents are perfect proof that 2 wrongs can never make a right. You are evidence of those 2 wrongs.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2017

You have the advantage

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by STUPUDTHEISTS: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2017
butterflylion:

Nah fvcktard I do not need cronies to like my posts like you do.

You all have got no life outside here. Why don't you check on eBay and see if they have a life for sale.

Someone whom all the branches fell off his family tree when he was born wants to spell my lineage in one word. cheesy

Now you claim to have deliberately mispelt stupid ba? What a sham! Your vile hatred for Theists is like STDs, nobody wants you, everyone hates you and it proves your parents should have used protection. You are a living carrier of what your parents should have suited up to prevent.

I really need to keep dishing out my bully mode on STUPUD people because you obviously have so little on your plate to make you smart. Your asinine simian countenance alludes that your fetid stench has annulled the anthropoid ape species diversity.

Dude you are so dumb you do not even realise that your parents are perfect proof that 2 wrongs can never make a right. You are evidence of those 2 wrongs.

cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha. Our little child is crying.

Cry cry baby I should inform you we're laughing at your stupidity here, while you're busy crying your eyes out.

I'm going to high the intensity of your cry kid. Yahweh is a man made god. Give us more melody of your pain. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

Hahahaha. Our little child is crying.

Cry cry baby I should inform you we're laughing at your stupidity here, while you're busy crying your eyes out.

I'm going to high the intensity of your cry kid. Yahweh is a man made god. Give us more melody of your pain. Lol

kikikikikikiki the STUPUD evidence of 2 wrongs does not realise I am enjoying bashing him just for the sake of it and not based on his comments.

Something has got to jump-start a dumb skull and for the dumb it's a constant reminder of his dumb nature.

He thinks it's about Yahweh cheesy cheesy

Oh my Lord indeed stupuduty is a rare kind of stupidity. grin

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by STUPUDTHEISTS: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2017
butterflylion:

kikikikikikiki the STUPUD evidence of 2 wrongs does not realise I am enjoying bashing him just for the sake of it and not based on his comments.

Something has got to jump-start a dumb skull and for the dumb it's a constant reminder of his dumb nature.

He thinks it's about Yahweh cheesy cheesy

Oh my Lord indeed stupuduty is a rare kind of stupidity. grin

*Yawn* kiddo you're boring when you're not crying.

Why did you stopped crying? Is it because I asked you to cry more? You've been bawling since last night because someone jolted you to reality on the imaginary little weak god you're serving. Can you not see how big of a fool you are. Your insecurity towards Yahweh is enough for him to strike you dead if he wasn't a story book character.

I think I'm gonna ignore you now that you've ended your tears. If you really enjoy being mentioned by a higher being more superior than your god, then go back to crying mode. I'd be glad to give you those mention. Poor weak minded yahweh worshipper grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hahahahahahahahaha

imagine what he'll do if I were in his vicinity lol

this is why I've always said Yahweh was created by men, this imaginary Yahweh can't defend himself, can't do anything for himself

on this very thread we've seen our Christian call us haters because we told him to follow Bible injunctions, even though that shouldn't be if the BuyBull were true, we've now seen him get angry for his doG even though he claims to serve a doG that "answereth by fire" and is a "consuming fire" he still needs to rely on humans to defend and get angry for him lol

this Jesus is omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient but can't do anything when insulted and has to make do with inspiring fallible humans to fight for him

the below video explains why theists get angry and feel insulted when we insult or reject their imaginary friend... because they are the god they serve, Christians are Yahweh, Muslims are Allah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j8ZMMuu7MU

Later the dundy will be talking about sense. How can one get angry when a a supposedly almighty God that is alive with all the omni attributes is insulted? Isn't it a shame that he is throwing tirades and insult on behalf of his God? Why not allow his God which is claimed to be a consuming fire fight for himself na. Mumu Islamic terrorist wanna be. These guys know that their delusions are truly what they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Guy go church.

Instead of going to church and dashing his pastor money this craze man is all over the place singing himself praises and ranting all over the place over some Internet squabble like a deranged goat. I laugh tire after reading his crazy tirade . grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by 701ecilana: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
LekkyD007:

No sir. It's Beetiger
So, Beetiger. Are you male or Female?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
The same person that insults other people 's God and their cherished prophet by calling him MuhamMad is here wailing cheesy
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by vaxx: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
The same person insult other people 's God and their cherished prophet by calling him MuhamMad is here wailing cheesy
lady it interest me to know you are an atheist. it shows that you have some how put your brain to work unlike some of us that blindly follow the part of our parent without reasons. a lady for that matter. you are thoughtful.

can you tell me how you begin your journey to atheism?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:
lady it interest me to know you are an atheist. it shows that you have some how put your brain to work unlike some of us that blindly follow the part of our parent without reasons. a lady for that matter. you are thoughtful.

can you tell me how you begin your journey to atheism?

I don't call my self atheist. skeptic /agnostic best defines me to an extent

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by vaxx: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I don't call my self atheist. skeptic /agnostic best defines me to an extent
uncertainty of God existence. this is very close to atheism anyway, I will still like to know how how you begin the journey.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by STUPUDTHEISTS: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
dalaman:

Instead of going to church and dashing his pastor money this craze man is all over the place singing himself praises and ranting all over the place over some Internet squabble like a deranged goat. I laugh tire after reading his crazy tirade . grin grin

Actually the intense fervor he displays while scrawling his inanities beats me. I mean how can one be so passionate and serious about being stupid.

After religionists, fear a niqqa that talks too much.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

Actually the intense fervor he displays while scrawling his inanities beats me. I mean how can one be so passionate and serious about being stupid.

Lol...like I said, it is called felixomoron syndrome. He has been infected with mumuism by the Jewish bacteria called Jesus.

According to him, once u have a good doctor who can prescribe good drugs for ur illness, it's pointless praying to Jesus because Jesus will not listen to u.
Jesus will be like: "ogbemi, go meet Ur doctor and leave me alone abeg" or "my friend, go rub garlic on those infected legs and stop praying to me"

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by GoodMuyis(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
DeSepiero:

Asking logical questions may not be the definition of intelligence but its a first step towards critical reasoning.
By the way, not all answers are correct, reasonable and true.

Its that is the case Children are more intelligent than adult then, cause they tend to ask same pattern of question atheist do asked,
The WH questions especially WHYs.

Also I you answer questions wrongly there is no praise for that. Supply accurate answers to questions and you get rewarded.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

From spewing inanity to now trying to be a wanna be terrorist. He LOVES projecting his insecurities on others.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by DeSepiero(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Its that is the case Children are more intelligent than adult then, cause they tend to ask same pattern of question atheist do asked,
The WH questions especially WHYs.

Also I you answer questions wrongly there is no praise for that. Supply accurate answers to questions and you get rewarded

If some children ask logical questions more often than some adults like yourself, I'm afraid they're perhaps more intelligent than such adults.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
701ecilana:

So, Beetiger. Are you male or Female?

Why do you wanna know "Eclipse"?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
frank317:

Lol...like I said, it is called felixomoron syndrome. He has been infected with mumuism by the Jewish bacteria called Jesus.

According to him, once u have a good doctor who can prescribe good drugs for ur illness, it's pointless praying to Jesus because Jesus will not listen to u.
Jesus will be like: "ogbemi, go meet Ur doctor and leave me alone abeg" or "my friend, go rub garlic on those infected legs and stop praying to me"

Mehn! Y'all talk too much and Dalaman you're one of the atheists here I followed in my other moniker, with this you've been at since yesterday it clearly shows You're not learned at all. I've only been an atheist for less than 4 years and I've learned to control myself and be calm even at the highest level of instigation, I'm still young at this and I know when to stop talking but you've been one for years and you still engage in the same kind of arguments EVERYDAY. Every bleeping day. You don't see Johnydon22 doing this, he stopped a while back. I really expected so much from sir. It is what it is

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
LekkyD007:

Mehn! Y'all talk too much and Dalaman you're one of the atheists here I followed in my other moniker, with this you've been at since yesterday it clearly shows You're not learned at all. I've only been an atheist for less than 4 years and I've learned to control myself and be calm even at the highest level of instigation, I'm still young at this and I know when to stop talking but you've been one for years and you still engage in the same kind of arguments EVERYDAY. Every bleeping day. You don't see Johnydon22 doing this, he stopped a while back. I really expected so much from sir. It is what it is

Nice one bro. Sorry you had to see a side of me I didn't want but sometimes people need to be punched even if it's just so they feel the pain without the bruises.

Meanwhile have you commenced the treatment I recommended? How is the leg feeling?

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
butterflylion:

Nice one bro. Sorry you had to see a side of me I didn't want but sometimes people need to be punched even if it's just so they feel the pain without the bruises.

Meanwhile have you commenced the treatment I recommended? How is the leg feeling?

I planned getting the ingredients today but my schedule's been really tight. How's your day been BTW?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
LekkyD007:

I planned getting the ingredients today but my schedule's been really tight. How's your day been BTW?

Tight schedule must mean heavy money cheesy

Leave some for us to gather as well. My day has been cool thanks for asking.

Regarding your leg is it the colouration that you wish to fix or does it still itch regardless of the discolouration? Is it peeling as well?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by 701ecilana: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
LekkyD007:

Why do you wanna know "Eclipse"?
cheesy cheesy cheesy, is that what you call me? Well. Whatever you call me, i'd respond. And, if you don't want to share, no shakes. Was just trying to be friendly. But, don't bother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Receive The Holy Spirit Without Speaking In Tongues? / The Impact Of The Church To The Economy Of Nigeria - Daniel Osato Edegbe Uddo / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.