Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem (13393 Views)

Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 12:50am On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

cheesy cheesy. You feel say you don make sense abi? No be small thing. What ever makes you sleep well at night.

I guess I did confuse you. cheesy

Sorry. You will get there some day.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2017
butterflylion:

I guess I did confuse you. cheesy

Sorry. You will get there some day.

Confuse ke? cheesy I was already there before na hence my laughter.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by felixomor: 12:58am On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Shut up! Quote exactly where I said that you fool or remain a lying Felixmoron[/s].

Hehehe. Dullardmama EDIORT grin

First Show us where they and who made butterflylion to believe as you claim.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 1:17am On Aug 29, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe. Dullardmama EDIORT grin

First Show us where they and who made butterflylion to believe as you claim.

Lying Felixmoron.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by felixomor: 1:36am On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

Lying Felixmoron.
I can see
The dullard was pained by that reality check.

Sorry undecided

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 1:50am On Aug 29, 2017
felixomor:

I can see
The dullard was pained by that reality check.

Sorry undecided

The reality that you lied and you are a foolish lying Felixmoron abi? Well done.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by felixomor: 1:54am On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

The reality that you lied and you are a foolish lying Felixmoron abi? Well done.
The pain is still there
Eiya. I didn't mean to be harsh
Sorry grin

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 2:00am On Aug 29, 2017
felixomor:

The pain is still there
Eiya. I didn't mean to be harsh
Sorry grin

The pain you are imagining abi? Felixmumu.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by felixomor: 2:02am On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

The pain you are imagining abi? Felixmumu.
Nah. The one coming from u ryt now.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by rhektor(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2017
DeSepiero:

You're going to far. I understand where you're coming from but try to be humble enough to accept something that you missed.

According to the English dictionary, when a question is asked, the response expected is called an "ANSWER".

Do you still accept the fact that answers could be wrong or right? If you do then stop being a dolt

DeSepiero:

Now, that expected response could be correct or wrong in some contexts. It's that simple.

So you accept that there are wrong answers? Then why being this unimaginable? All you want is to dodge the question by raising arguments. If you can not answer the OP then find your way out its not a must you comment
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by vaxx: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Finally I can post the answer.

What Move freely w/o obstruction?
What follow the path before it?
What come before everything?

Is it space SPACE, TIME, AIR, ETERNITY?

Get me a Dairy Drink and a wheat Bread from Galilee cheesy
you don't know. you are only explaining. I need an answer to those question. but for your time well spent. you deserve a gambia jollof rice and not diary drink and wheat bread. have it now.

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by rhektor(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

What verifiable evidence about Jesus has anyone ever presented like you would parts of a car like speedometer, dashboard, seats, etc. As the story goes Jesus was a man. If I tell you to give a detailed description of him you'll start baaing and mehing.

That last bible verse is a lie like many other bible verses.

Can you give me a brief description of your paternal grandfather for 6 generations? If not why are you this silly?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by rhektor(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2017
bobowaja:

The first stage of learning is admitting you don't know anything and prepared to know. But religious dogmas made us accept whatever they gave us without asking further questions (therefore that is not learning but dogma). Part of our work here on earth is to solve the puzzles of life and not to look it at the face and attribute it to some mythical powers. We are part of creator's creations and we are creators ourselves. We are made to further the creator's work (Factories and airports were not built by the Supreme creator, but by us which are also in oneness with Him).

So my dear brother, puzzles were meant to be solved by us and we will solved it eventually either by this generation or series of generation that comes after (the level of technology obtainable at this Era were impossible several centuries ago).

And finally bro, keep your several dollars, I don't need it.

You may be wondering which kind of being I am. Well, lemme give you an insight to myself - I belief in God the Supreme Being but I don't belief in religions

You might have done well by answering if you still could not answer then keep your wisdom to yourself it is not needed here since it serves no purpose
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2017
701ecilana:

Such a frustrated little man.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, u wish.

U entered church and claim born again, hoping that God will send the right man to you. But how does that stop u from being the over fvcked arrogant biactch, single old hag we know u are.

Born again my arse... I pity that frustrated man hanging around u are the moment, hopefully he will see u for u who u are before it's too late... Twart.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by rhektor(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

Are you Jesus? Why get angry and throw tirades and insults at someone who insults Jesus? Did he insult you? Shebi you claim that Jesus is alive, let Jesus respond to the insults himself. Abi him no fit respond? Imagine me getting angry and throwing tirades at a person for insulting something I claim is alive and is also omnipotent? What a load of madness. Why should you fight for this almighty God when he is insulted? Fight your battles when you are affronted and allow Jesus fight his own and stop acting like an Islamic terrorist wanna be.

HopefulLandlord e be like say all the things wey you type up there really pain this our resident mumu. grin

Would you imagine someone insulting what he claims never existed? Isn't that the highest degree of madness? If your TV is broken in your house and your friend said that superman broke it, how do you see that friend of yours? I guess you will call him stupid won't you?

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2017
rhektor:

Would you imagine someone insulting what he claims never existed? Isn't that the highest degree of madness? If your TV is broken in your house and your friend said that superman broke it, how do you see that friend of yours? I guess you will call him stupid won't you?

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by bobowaja(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2017
rhektor:

You might have done well by answering if you still could not answer then keep your wisdom to yourself it is not needed here since it serves no purpose
Thank you
Suit yourself bro/sis. I am not made to trade insults and neither was I made to fight for a supposedly potent God.

Pls try as much as possible not to mention me again.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2017
rhektor:

Can you give me a brief description of your paternal grandfather for 6 generations? If not why are you this silly?

The difference btw my paternal grand father of the 6th generation and Jesus is that my paternal grandpa of the 6th generation is dead while Jesus is said to be alive.

Did you truly believe you made sense with this inane post of yours? Am sure deep down you don't.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2017
rhektor:

Am suprise that you are giving this analogy. What is the difference between Jesus and superman? Both a characters in fictitious stories. I will call any body that claims fictional chapters from stories do things. It's that simple.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2017
rhektor:

Now u understand why we think you guys might be stupid... Nice analogy there. A christian, works hard an makes money, but like the fool who says superman broke the tv, they say Jesus made them rich... isnt that stupid?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=butterflylion post=59923545][/quote]

tomorrow u will claim you are wise, you didnt see how the analogy he made points right back to your face... smh
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2017
frank317:

tomorrow u will claim you are wise, you didnt see how the analogy he made points right back to your face... smh

Sorry the person whom that cap fits has already worn it. grin
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by rhektor(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
frank317:

Now u understand why we think you guys might be stupid... Nice analogy there. A christian, works hard an makes money, but like the fool who says superman broke the tv, they say Jesus made them rich... isnt that stupid?

Still saying the same thing nothing new nothing special nothing reasonable just repeating the same thing I stated instead for giving an answer. After now you'll need fuming about how intelligent you are. Ish

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by rhektor(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

Am suprise that you are giving this analogy. What is the difference between Jesus and superman? Both a characters in fictitious stories. I will call any body that claims fictional chapters from stories do things. It's that simple.

Can you feel how unreasonable you are? Just tell me any ancient historian that wrote something to make you think Jesus is fictional or fictitious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by rhektor(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

The difference btw my paternal grand father of the 6th generation and Jesus is that my paternal grandpa of the 6th generation is dead while Jesus is said to be alive.

Did you truly believe you made sense with this inane post of yours? Am sure deep down you don't.

Is this the description of your paternal grandfather? Is this how you answer questions? Is this all atheism taught you? Can't you be better than this? Oh no!
Now tell me how intelligent an atheist can be when you can not answer a question but avoid a simple question like an Ebola plague. Guy you Sabi dodge gan-an ni keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
rhektor:

Can you feel how unreasonable you are? Just tell me any ancient historian that wrote something to make think Jesus is fictional or fictitious

The Jesus character in the bible is no different from superman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
rhektor:

Is this the description of your paternal grandfather? Is this how you answer questions? Is this all atheism taught you? Can't you be better than this? Oh no!
Now tell me how intelligent an atheist can be when you can not answer a question but avoid a simple question like an Ebola plague. Guy you Sabi dodge gan-an ni keep it up.

My paternal grandpa of the 6th generation died many years ago. I've never meet him, I don't know him. I don't even know his name or have any idea about him.because he died many years ago and my parents and grand parents never told me anything about him.

Jesus on the other hand is said to be alive. That you are comparing a man I admit is dead whom I do not know to Jesus who you claim is alive and feel you are making sense shows how inane your reasoning ability is.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

My paternal grandpa of the 6th generation died many years ago. I've never meet him, I don't know him. I don't even know his name or have any idea about him.because he died many years ago and my parents and grand parents never told me anything about him.

Jesus on the other hand is said to be alive. That you are comparing a man I admit is dead whom I do not know to Jesus who you claim is alive and feel you are making sense shows how inane your reasoning ability is.

You don't seem to understand why he asked you for a description of your paternal grandpa.

You answered by saying your paternal grandpa of the 6th generation died many years ago. You've never meet him, you don't know him. You don't even know his name or have any idea about him because he died many years ago and your parents and grand parents never told you anything about him.

However despite all you just said regarding your 6th generation grandpa you still know you had one and he once lived.

You have no data to hold onto regarding him but there is proof all around you that he once existed. True?

There is proof your generation had a beginning even though you know nothing about that beginning but you know there was one. Your dad is proof of that, your grandpa is, your great grandpa is, your great grand PA thrice removed is and so on until you enter the place of no data such as you have said about your 6th generation grandpa. Am I wrong?

This is not argument so try not to start one. This is a simple question.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by STUPUDTHEISTS: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
frank317:

You know I don't expect you to say anything reasonable. you are 40years old single mentally unstable woman . What else is expected of u?

Lol @ praying for me... Ask Jesus to give u husband first.

Damn! grin

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by STUPUDTHEISTS: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

Honestly you got time for theists' dumb back and forth. I've spotted the problem with that analogy already, but he couldn't. And they keep wondering why unbelievers diss em daily for their small brain. Lol

Unless he admit Jesus is dead, I don't see how his analogy is helping him.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by rhektor(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

Does his death many years ago make him a fiction? Now you can see what you look like when you call Jesus a fiction.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by rhektor(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

The Jesus character in the bible is no different from superman.

No difference from superman really? Denial is now what us reality to you. Oops atheists are really really wise

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.