Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem (13495 Views)

Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by chemystery: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
frank317:

The question is, what is he really angry about? Insulting and even threatening to fight when he meets with an atheist face to face. Well,that's what happens when one worships an imaginary being in his head.
That's why we need show them some real love cos all they know and have ever experienced is imaginary love from their imaginary friend sad

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
chemystery:
That's why we need show them some real love cos all they know and have ever experienced is imaginary love from their imaginary friend sad

I no lie... The guy actually needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
chemystery:
the amount of delusion I want to save you from is too enormous to wail just an ocean. What if I wail Noah's flood, will it help in your redemption? grin

Why not try wailing me the first singularity that caused the big bang (something you actually believe in) instead of Noahs flood which you do not believe in.

So in essence you are wailing me the universe! One tear from you would expand into the universe. cheesy

Oya begin wail. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by chemystery: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Why not try wailing me the first singularity that caused the big bang (something you actually believe in) instead of Noahs flood which you do not believe in.

So in essence you are wailing me the universe! One tear from you would expand into the universe. cheesy

Oya begin wail. cheesy
Lol, it is better I wail what you believe in so you don't start asking me for proof of what I wailed. I want to wail Noah's flood. For now, I believe in it grin .
All I'm waiting for is the START command.

Meanwhile, I never mentioned anywhere to you I believed in big bang so ask me first before you start making false assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
chemystery:
Lol, it is better I wail what you believe in so you don't start asking me for proof of what I wailed. I want to wail Noah's flood. For now, I believe in it grin .

Meanwhile, I never mentioned anywhere to you I believed in big bang so ask me first before you start making false assumptions.

So what do you believe in? How did the universe came about? If you say you don't know then you can wail an "I don't know" tears. I would be Okay with those.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by chemystery: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

So what do you believe in? How did the universe came about? If you say you don't know then you can wail an "I don't know" tears. I would be Okay with those.
I don't know how to wail the "I don't know" tears, but if you show me how it is done, I'll do it for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
chemystery:

I don't know how to wail the "I don't know" tears, but if you show me how it is done, I'll do it for you undecided

Any wail is a wail so wail in whatever manner of wail you can. Afterall nobody forced you to feel like wailing for me originally. Or you think wailing comes in key f #? Just begin wail, the keyboard will locate your key. cheesy
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by chemystery: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Any wail is a wail so wail in whatever manner of wail you can. Afterall nobody forced you to feel like wailing for me originally. Or you think wailing comes in key f #? Just begin wail, the keyboard will locate your key. cheesy
undecided
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by 701ecilana: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
frank317:

Stop appealing to lekkyD007's emotion.

I don't take him serious when he has chosen to pretend not to see ur arrogant ranting.

Keep on insulting like a mad man. You seem to put your whole life problem in every post u make in an ordinary public forum.

Every post from u reeks of pain and anger... Well I am glad I am getting on ur nerves... That's actually my mission. My only regret when u eventually commit suicide will be that I will miss playing around with u like my dog.
It's very sad that you just wrote about yourself but used reverse psychology on another person.

Frank, read everything you typed there, it's a definition of who you are. It's a clear depiction of who you are.

You are little minded, bitter, angry and you pour all your frustrations into your posts.

Some times i read your posts and i feel for you. I silently pray that you don't jump in front of a bus one of these days, but here you are telling your life on another. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
chemystery:

I tire oo. Just because he was indoctrinated and made to believe the baseless assumption that some dead Jewish hippie that died over 2000 years ago created the universe every body must believe in one assumption or the other. I laugh in Hebrew.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by 701ecilana: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
chemystery:
701ecilana & butterflylion

You guys are on this thread arguing for your imaginary friend upandan. So you guys later picked your faith you dropped on the other thread?

I thought you guys are really hell bent on not picking it oh!
So una later pick am? Kikikikikikiki grin
I dropped my faith? U dey dream?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by GoodMuyis(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Finally I can post the answer.

What Move freely w/o obstruction?
What follow the path before it?
What come before everything?

Is it space SPACE, TIME, AIR, ETERNITY?

Get me a Dairy Drink and a wheat Bread from Galilee cheesy
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
dalaman:

I tire oo. Just because he was indoctrinated and made to believe the baseless assumption that some dead Jewish hippie that died over 2000 years ago created the universe every body must believe in one assumption or the other. I laugh in Hebrew.

Stop projecting your failures on others. I know you think everyone was indoctrinated like you. cheesy

Nah men! Some of us actually grew up, grew balls and made decisions of our own regardless of what we saw or met.

I laugh in nihilism! cheesy

I do not believe in whom you call a "dead hippie" whom you claim died over 2000 years ago yet you still say he does not exist. I do however "know " he rose again for my sake. Same way my own father may take a bullet for me he chose to take bullets for me and for that I am eternally grateful.

I know you were a follow follow Christian in your days and not a berean! So do not blame anyone for your eventual loss of direction.

Person wey dey waka for road and dey see the sign boards clearly and can read them no dey miss road. It's not like someone who is always looking down at others feet and following their steps without knowing if the person they are following can read or can even see.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by chemystery: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
dalaman:

Hahahaha. Na dem! Always looking for straws to clutch at
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
701ecilana:

It's very sad that you just wrote about yourself but used reverse psychology on another person.

Frank, read everything you typed there, it's a definition of who you are. It's a clear depiction of who you are.

You are little minded, bitter, angry and you pour all your frustrations into your posts.

Some times i read your posts and i feel for you. I silently pray that you don't jump in front of a bus one of these days, but here you are telling your life on another. Shame.

You know I don't expect you to say anything reasonable. you are 40years old single mentally unstable woman . What else is expected of u?
Lol @ praying for me... Ask Jesus to give u husband first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Stop projecting your failures on others. I know you think everyone was indoctrinated like you. cheesy

Nah men! Some of us actually grew up, grew balls and made decisions of our own regardless of what we saw or met.

Pls tell me which decision did you make on your own. Did yoo make any decision about Jesus being born by a Virgin or were you indoctrinated and made to believe the story the story? Did you make any decision about Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead or were you indoctrinated and made to believe the story? Did you make any decision about Jesus healing any sick person or were you indoctrinated and made to believe the story? Did you make any decision on Jesus claim to be the son of God or were you indoctrinated and made to believe the story? Did you make any decision about Jesus being crucified for crimes he did not commit or were you indoctrinated and made to believe in the story? Did you make any decision about Jesus raising and ascendinh into heaven or were you indoctrinated and made to believe in the story? Which one did you decide personally for your sef and with one were you indoctrinated with and made to accept the story? Have you ever meet any Jesus or were you indoctrinated and made to accept stories, ideas and beliefs about him?

I laugh in nihilism! cheesy

I do not believe in whom you call a "dead hippie" whom you claim died over 2000 years ago yet you still say he does not exist. I do however "know " he rose again for my sake. Same way my own father may take a bullet for me he chose to take bullets for me and for that I am eternally grateful.

You do not know anything. You only believe that a story told about a man that lived and died 2000 years ago rose from the dead for your sake. You've never meet any Jesus so you can not know anything aabout any Jesus. If I ask you to describe how Jesus looks like based on your claims of knowing a thing or two about him you will begin to cry baa baaa meh meh. You don't know anything you only believe in stories you were indoctrinated with. Many music's also believe that Mohammed ascended into heaven on the back of a winged beast from the masjid Alaqsar.

I know you were a follow follow Christian in your days and not a berean! So do not blame anyone for your eventual loss of direction.

Person wey dey waka for road and dey see the sign boards clearly and can read them no dey miss road. It's not like someone who is always looking down at others feet and following their steps without knowing if the person they are following can read or can even see.

Were you drunk before you typed this because I really don't know what to make of it.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
dalaman:

Pls tell me which decision did you make on your own. Did yoo make any decision about Jesus being born by a Virgin or were you indoctrinated and made to believe the story the story? Did you make any decision about Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead or were you indoctrinated and made to believe the story? Did you make any decision about Jesus healing any sick person or were you indoctrinated and made to believe the story? Did you make any decision on Jesus claim to be the son of God or were you indoctrinated and made to believe the story? Did you make any decision about Jesus being crucified for crimes he did not commit or were you indoctrinated and made to believe in the story? Did you make any decision about Jesus raising and ascendinh into heaven or were you indoctrinated and made to believe in the story? Which one did you decide personally for your sef and with one were you indoctrinated with and made to accept the story? Have you ever meet any Jesus or were you indoctrinated and made to accept stories, ideas and beliefs about him?

You do not know anything. You only believe that a story told about a man that lived and died 2000 years ago rose from the dead for your sake. You've never meet any Jesus so you can not know anything aabout any Jesus. If I ask you to describe how Jesus looks like based on your claims of knowing a thing or two about him you will begin to cry baa baaa meh meh. You don't know anything you only believe in stories you were indoctrinated with. Many music's also believe that Mohammed ascended into heaven on the back of a winged beast from the masjid Alaqsar.

Were you drunk before you typed this because I really don't know what to make of it.

Kindly help me count how many times you used the expressions I made bold for you in your comment.

You keep playing yourself. cheesy

You must have been a kid even as an adult if anyone would make you believe anything outside your own will.

So in your case YOU WERE MADE TO BELIEVE. No wonder!

Well in my case like I said earlier, I grew some real balls and did my seeking myself without being MADE to believe anything.

Ask the right questions and you would get the right answers..... Even from God especially when you ask with all your heart and sincerely.

My approach and yours are like black is to white obviously.

Regarding my last lost which you did not understand, your comments which I made bold for you show I am on point with that comment.

cheesy cheesy

You must have been kobokorised or a gun put to your head to have MADE YOU BELIEVE! cheesy

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Kindly help me count how many times you used the expressions I made bold for you in your comment.

You keep playing yourself. cheesy

You must have been a kid even as an adult if anyone would make you believe anything outside your own will.

So in your case YOU WERE MADE TO BELIEVE. No wonder!

Well in my case like I said earlier, I grew some real balls and did my seeking myself without being MADE to believe anything.

Ask the right questions and you would get the right answers..... Even from God especially when you ask with all your heart and sincerely.

My approach and yours are like black is to white obviously.

Regarding my last lost which you did not understand, your comments which I made bold for you show I am on point with that comment.

cheesy cheesy

You must have been kobokorised or a gun put to your head to have MADE YOU BELIEVE! cheesy

You were made to believe everything I wrote up there. Your religion is based on BELIEF. What did you seek on your own? Which part of the Jesus story did you witness on your own without anyone making you to believe it? Did you witness Jesus ascending into heaven? Did you witness his virgin birth? Did you witness him tell people that he is the son of God/God? Did you witness him feed the 5000, walk on water, turn water into wine, raise the dead or perform any miracle? Did you witness him being crucified , resurrect or ascend into heaven? Which one did you witness and which story were you indoctrinated with and made to accept?

Everything you believe you were made to do so through indoctrination. You did not witness anything about the stories on your own and your were not provided with any hard and irrefutable evidence before you believed. You were only indoctrinated and made to believe.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
dalaman:

You were made to believe everything I wrote up there. Your religion is based on BELIEF. What did you seek on your own? Which part of the Jesus story did you witness on your own without anyone making you to believe it? Did you witness Jesus ascending into heaven? Did you witness his virgin birth? Did you witness him tell people that he is the son of God/God? Did you witness him feed the 5000, walk on water, turn water into wine, raise the dead or perform any miracle? Did you witness him being crucified , resurrect or ascend into heaven? Which one did you witness and which story were you indoctrinated with and made to accept?

Everything you believe you were made to do so through indoctrination. You did not witness anything about the stories on your own and your were not provided with any hard and irrefutable evidence before you believed. You were only indoctrinated and made to believe.

Chai. cheesy cheesy

You keep saying I WAS MADE TO BELIEVE! grin by who? My slave master? cheesy

Sorry I was not indoctrinated. Indoctrination and free will choice do not mix.

You think by saying I was made to believe repeatedly would make you right?

Kontinue!!! grin
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by 701ecilana: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
frank317:

You know I don't expect you to say anything reasonable. you are 40years old single mentally unstable woman . What else is expected of u?
Lol @ praying for me... Ask Jesus to give u husband first.
Such a frustrated little man.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by felixomor: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Chai. cheesy cheesy

Kontinue!!! grin
Funny enough the same person was the one who admitted he was indoctrinated into atheism by a white man.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Chai. cheesy cheesy

Kontinue!!! grin

Yes you were made to believe the Jesus stories by people around you. If you were born into an Islamic home Iran and living there you would have been a Shia muslim and believed in the Shia version of Islam and it's stories.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
felixomor:

Funny enough the same person was the one who admitted he was indoctrinated into atheism by a white man.

Yes in Germany cheesy cheesy

The white man MADE HIM DISBELIEVE! grin

The guy must have been indoctrinated a lot in his life until it became traumatic.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
dalaman:

Yes you were made to believe the Jesus stories by people around you. If you were born into an Islamic home Iran and living there you would have been a Shia muslim and believed in the Shia version of Islam and it's stories.

Sorry I wasn't made. You who were made to believe and we're indoctrinated into Christianity yet you had the free will to step away and you still shout " I WAS MADE, I WAS MADE TO BELIEVE" upandan.

I don't think you realise how effortlessly you are playing yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Sorry I wasn't made. You who were made to believe and we're indoctrinated into Christianity yet you had the free will to step away and you still shout " I WAS MADE, I WAS MADE TO BELIEVE" upandan.

I don't think you realise how effortlessly you are playing yourself.

Deny all you want but its a fact that you were made to believe. Christianity is a BELIEF system. You did not write any part of the Jesus stories, you were only made to believe them. If you were indoctrinated and made to believe the Mohammed stories or Brahma stories you would have been singing a different tune by now.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 12:05am On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

Deny all you want but its a fact that you were made to believe. Christianity is a BELIEF system. You did not write any part of the Jesus stories, you were only made to believe them. If you were indoctrinated and made to believe the Mohammed stories or Brahma stories you would have been singing a different tune by now.

Keep singing the remix or is it merix of I was made to believe upandan.

If you were indoctrinated repeatedly first into Christianity and then indoctrinated into atheism by your white Germans it's not my fault that the back and forth indoctrination caused you some trauma which you are still battling with. As for me I was not indoctrinated and neither was I made to believe anything.

Dream it, shout it, sing it, write it, all you want, it would not make it true. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by felixomor: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2017
butterflylion:

If you were indoctrinated repeatedly first into Christianity and then indoctrinated into atheism by your white Germans it's not my fault that the back and forth indoctrination caused you some trauma which you are still battling with. As for me I was not indoctrinated and neither was I made to believe anything.

Dream it, shout it, sing it, write it, all you want, it would not make it true. cheesy

Exactly what he does in all arguments.
Nothing more.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2017
butterflylion:

So long as you did not invent the Jesus stories you were only indoctrinated and made to believe in them. Deny all you want but that remains the fact of the matter.

All you have is belief.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2017
felixomor:

Exactly what he does in all arguments.
Nothing more.

Does the 10 years old that you know who owns a car drive an uber?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 12:22am On Aug 29, 2017
felixomor:

Shut up! Quote exactly where I said that you fool or remain a lying Felixmoron.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2017
dalaman:

So long as you did not invent the Jesus stories you were only indoctrinated and made to believe in them. Deny all you want but that remains the fact of the matter.

All you have is belief.

Sorry my self seeking of truth showed me more than the stories you claim were "invented". I stopped believing and began "KNOWING ".

John 8:32

And you shall KNOW the truth and the truth shall make you free.

So this to me was not about any stories, it was about today and now IN MY TIME. The word had to be made flesh for me IN MY TIME.

without my time there would be no yesterday.

I hope i did not confuse you cheesy
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by dalaman: 12:49am On Aug 29, 2017
butterflylion:

Sorry my self seeking of truth showed me more than the stories you claim were "invented". I stopped believing and began "KNOWING ".

John 8:32

And you shall KNOW the truth and the truth shall make you free.

So this to me was not about any stories, it was about today and now IN MY TIME. The word had to be made flesh for me IN MY TIME.

without my time there would be no yesterday.

I hope i did not confuse you cheesy

cheesy cheesy. You feel say you don make sense abi? No be small thing. What ever makes you sleep well at night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today / Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.