Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,346 members, 7,853,535 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Should I Continue This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue This Relationship? (735 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue This Relationship? by Halo22: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2017
Dudes please forgive me for bothering you guys again. Am confused, about last month my fiance told me that her mum went to a prophet concerning our union and the prophet said that we cannot be together. As if that was not enough, she told me again that she had a dream where i saved her from being drowned in a river and later i couldn't make it. I was marveled cos she even told me that her family were planning her marriage with another man. I had decided to forget about everything and has been planning on how to move on when she came last week and said she doesn't like the man in question. My problem now is that she is being more desperate on the marriage issue, telling me i should haste up that she wants to be with me. Though she z friendly but she is also domineering and disrespectful. Please how do i handle this? She is having thos. emotional trauma to the extent that anytime she feels depressed, she will just faint. Am the only one that gives her peace according to her. Mature advice please.
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by madridguy(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2017
My broda, you need to let the lady in question be for now. Seems she is totally confused right now. I would suggest you talk to her to learn how to take things easy. First, let her settled with her family before anything because continue with her against her family wish is dangerous.
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by AtkinsPlanet(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2017
It all depends on you and your emotions.
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2017
How old is she?. I asked 'cause she doesn't seem like someone who takes major decision concerning her life.

Secondly, this person seem desperate to be married. Does she sleep and breath marriage?. I hope she's not hoping to offload her baggage on a man?.

Emotional stress doesn't make people faint just like that. Could be low sugar.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Why should a prophet tell her who to be with?
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by nrexzy: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2017
My brother na sign be that ooo beta use ur tongue count ur teeth...
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by joseo: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2017
can't you pray to God and get things about u by yourself, weather you should be with her should be as u recieve direction from God by yourself.....about the aspect of she fainting whenever she is depressed I will suggest that u should be more of friends for now till she can calm herself down...

remember this Marriage is a lifetime affair.....Don't rush
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Lolz. Marry her and watch your sorrows hug you every seconds.
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by Halo22: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2017
joseo:
can't you pray to God and get things about u by yourself, weather you should be with her should be as u recieve direction from God by yourself.....about the aspect of she fainting whenever she is depressed I will suggest that u should be more of friends for now till she can calm herself down...

remember this Marriage is a lifetime affair.....Don't rush
Thanks dear
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by Halo22: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2017
Rorachy:
Why should a prophet tell her who to be with?
I warned her earlier cos in my family we don't visit prophets.
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by dingbang(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2017
Personally I detest confused girls... And I don't need to seek for opinions from people for me to delete her from my life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Halo22:
I warned her earlier cos in my family we don't visit prophets.
If u can't live with a domineering lady, don't venture. Don't come crying us a river.
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by iamJ(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2017
all those prophets and pastors, they will never say yes to the union bad belle people, they want to sleep with ur girl first b4 dey say yes, even if mary and joseph go they will say no
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by obiorathesubtle: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2017
K
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2017
cheesy

Family dont like u, mother n pastor dont like u and u want to con die put....is she from dangote family?

I beg free her jare.
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by EmyLeo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
be happy for the prophet's word my brother, more of a blessing in disguise..

#the act of rejection showed by the girl's parent ain't dope atall, just take your time and don't rush into marriage...

as for the fainting part, tell her to go for a medical "check_up", don't let her use that self_pity attitude cajole you into getting married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship? by Lalas247(f): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
From when prophets are telling her what to do
It's signs she is very unstable person .. she gets depressed faints

Look God is showing u the signs early
U don't have to save everybody dear .. please tell her u are not interested
Because when u were she giving u bullish!t excuses .. that was your first Alarm Bell
Be smart

(1) (Reply)

Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. / All Nigerian Girls Are Hoes And Liabilities / Don't Date That Broke Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.