Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only (3769 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Nwatulee: 10:08pm On Feb 12
Hi guys am not a good writer and will try to keep this post as short as possible.... I met a girl 5 years ago at first year we are just fiends and bedmates, a year after we decided to take things serious.. First forward to covid 19 she moved in with me a year after my precious business collapse due to China scam.. She tried her best to contribute the little she have even upto changing my boxers and money for hair cut she provided... The relationship has been good with the off and on.. But my gf have a bad habit that she is quickly to adapt to things both good or bad things.. Which to me I worry a lot... she cheats on me with other guys one time I hacked her WhatsApp I saw all her sexpades with other guys... I talk to her about it.... she begged but to no avail she refuse to change.... Fast forward till last week I keep complaining how she always come back late.. Snext 2 days after complaining she texted me with a picture that she is out chilling with her girls.. I was so angry because we just hard a semilar argument about, late nights days ago I told her if she didn't drive home next 30min she should just remain there.. She replied she is on way.. I was so angry and tell not to worry omo this girl stayed back.. Went clubbing and stayed in the hotel next morning she sent me a video of her and the girls in the hotel.. I didn't reply because I was angry.. Talking to you like this she is yet to come back to the house since Friday called all her siblings.. She was with none of them. .. and I began to wonder na person wey I Wan marry be this? what if we get married and it got worst? Thank God I got back on my feet in business and now am doing all possible best we get married this year and relocate to abroad next year.. One part of me have actually decided to let go and just block her off the other part is not willing.. What should I do guys.. Because me am am 33 years and trying to settle down..
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by emekalovepets: 10:12pm On Feb 12
Marry so that we can be using her to
Do two some like other house wife

15 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by ogashman(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12
Leave that girl....

Do u think someone who doesn't respect u now will respect u when u guys are married?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by xtianchris(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12
Free the girl My buddy, the indications are there. Relationships are mutually beneficial. You extend a 4ps to her. She gives you her independence and privacy in exchange. Call it off if she doesn't respond in kind. MAN UP!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by duduade: 11:00pm On Feb 12
Just dey look her

As you plan your exit
You too dey look for better girl

That one you have has no respect and regard for you .. moreover her eyes still dey outside

9 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by KingNom(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12
Terrible wife she'll be according to your story
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Nicepoker(m): 12:03am On Feb 13
You want to marry a hoe then relocate abroad? Lord!! did you forget you senses inside her pants? You said you are back on your feet. Pls don't leave your thinking caps behind. I can authoritatively advise you that your are dating a full blown lesbian.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Mentholated: 12:14am On Feb 13
If this story is real and you marry this girl, your world will change instantly for the worse. If you take her abroad and she gives birth for you, she will drain you physically mentally and emotionally, so much that you will wish for death.

RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

15 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Zaheertyler(m): 12:46am On Feb 13
Nwatulee:
Hi guys am not a good writer and will try to keep this post as short as possible.... I met a girl 5 years ago at first year we are just fiends and bedmates, a year after we decided to take things serious.. First forward to covid 19 she moved in with me a year after my precious business collapse due to China scam.. She tried her best to contribute the little she have even upto changing my boxers and money for hair cut she provided... The relationship has been good with the off and on.. But my gf have a bad habit that she is quickly to adapt to things both good or bad things.. Which to me I worry a lot... she cheats on me with other guys one time I hacked her WhatsApp I saw all her sexpades with other guys... I talk to her about it.... she begged but to no avail she refuse to change.... Fast forward till last week I keep complaining how she always come back late.. Snext 2 days after complaining she texted me with a picture that she is out chilling with her girls.. I was so angry because we just hard a semilar argument about, late nights days ago I told her if she didn't drive home next 30min she should just remain there.. She replied she is on way.. I was so angry and tell not to worry omo this girl stayed back.. Went clubbing and stayed in the hotel next morning she sent me a video of her and the girls in the hotel.. I didn't reply because I was angry.. Talking to you like this she is yet to come back to the house since Friday called all her siblings.. She was with none of them. .. and I began to wonder na person wey I Wan marry be this? what if we get married and it got worst? Thank God I got back on my feet in business and now am doing all possible best we get married this year and relocate to abroad next year.. One part of me have actually decided to let go and just block her off the other part is not willing.. What should I do guys.. Because me am am 33 years and trying to settle down..
Relationship wahala
The two of una get problem
No ask me how
Someone is showing you clear sign that she isn't ready to settle down
And the way you communicate with her is she your spouse or your little sister?
I hope with this few points of mine I've been able to convince you and not to confuse you that una get problem
Valentines day is coming have a really good couples conversation
No complains
No come back here in 30 minutes
Tell her about how you want to settle down and you're sorry for the way you actually communicate
I know you want to exert dominance
But do it in a healthy way
Then you enter probation period
If her character continues run
Give her birds eye view watching but don't show it because they get smarter
But let the change start from you
Work on yourself
Communicate with love and respect
Na your babe no be your junior sister
But what do I know

7 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by JustPowerApps(m): 1:02am On Feb 13
You sef dey wear boxers wey woman buy, what do you expect when see finish is already there. The reason why I always advice Nigerian men to stay away from Nigerian girls, they help you today and tomorrow, you become a laughing stock to them.

You will think they are actually serious with being with you, that's why they are offering to help. Nah! It is so they can tame you and give what belongs to you to strays outside. To make it worse, nah guy wey no rate, maybe one Gboy wey just finish smoking weed go dey nack your babe.

Breakup with the coded Ashawo asap cause if you see the way guys dey bleep those hkup girls, you go wan dey cry for them. Aye won ti baje meaning their life don spoil.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by DiskJokeyManic: 1:37am On Feb 13
Hmmm
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by worldclass68(m): 3:56am On Feb 13
She go show u pepper die....u won marry a streets hoe come carry her go abroad

All the blame is on u, cuz u brought her in when she's doing hookup already...( FWB) and wanting to change a hookup girl and marry her? Like u be one messiah right, forget she did little she could like say u never helped her wella in the past bah...
Complaining she cheated on you, I wont call that cheating cuz nah her own normal hustling be that, shebi nah u won change a hookup girl lol.....

Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by tochez24(m): 4:12am On Feb 13
Nwatulee:

You want to marry a LovePeddler and take her abroad? Lol.. it's already bad enough that you made a harlot your girlfriend, now nah marriage with a harlot dey hungry you?😕

And you're 33 yrs right? Chai🙄😕

Gone are the days when MEN were MEN⚠️

6 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Juliearth(f): 5:23am On Feb 13
Nwatulee:

Overfamiliarity breeds contempt. I think she has gotten too comfortable and has "seen you finish". I am tempted to say that the Egypt you see today, you shall see and experience even more when you marry her, but let's not judge too quickly.

First, you need need quit cohabiting with her. Infact, you two should be separated for a while to figure out what you truly desire. If after this separation a reparation occurs, you can carry on with the relationship and then marriage.

Hold on with the marriage plans for now. One doesn't marry because he or she is of age. One marries because he or she is ready in all fronts and has met the right partner who is equally ready.

Note that you need to be fully convinced that she is not cheating and has fully changed before you settle down. Old habits die hard.

All the best!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by zed7: 6:23am On Feb 13
You have a very very low self esteem. Go and work on it.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Trizyd(m): 6:35am On Feb 13
I think you are allowing yourself to be hurt and you guys are not even married.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by martolux(m): 6:52am On Feb 13
I wonder how you became successful in your business when you lack critical thinking... someone like you could easily get scammed. You caught someone red handed and you are still planning to go ahead with a life time commitment with someone who is still repeating the same mistake. If the said lady truly did this to you and you still come here to ask for an advise.... You don't need any advice, you need to see a doctor ASAP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Sirhush(m): 7:21am On Feb 13
My peace of mind is very important to me, so any woman way no gree me rest is a NO to me

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Rexymania(m): 7:22am On Feb 13
Marriage is not for everybody. That girl is not ready for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Tallesty1(m): 7:24am On Feb 13
That is your punishment for forgiving her after her she cheated. If you forgive a woman for infidelity, particularly when she did not anticipate such leniency, she is likely to punish you for it.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by labake1(f): 8:05am On Feb 13
OP, you should check where you are lacking. It's not always ladies that has issues. She is just distracted because you are not enough.
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by advanceDNA: 8:22am On Feb 13
labake1:
OP, you should check where you are lacking. It's not always ladies that has issues. She is just distracted because you are not enough.

This comment is Over stale naa..... grin

guys seff no dey use am again

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by UniQue84: 8:45am On Feb 13
Don't ever co-habit with a woman you are not married to repeat this loud3×..Is a loose loose for you.she will get too used to you and you will loose value in her eyes. ALSO no other woman will check you out ( cos its part of the things that increases men sexual market value SMV) at home knowing fully you have a woman there ...and once no other chic is checking u out she will feel you have no value and your world revolve around her thereby making her to devalue you and that's a turn off for women.

First tell her to pack her things and leave...
And tell her you want a short break which will give you ample time to think outside the box. Even if she cries stand by your decision and don't talk too much just say LEAVE .

Totally do away with the idea of taking her abroad it will amount to foolery on your part and you will bite your hand regretting ...becos in a country were men are still regarded the head she is disrespecting you ..not to talk a land were women are seen as kings you will regret it.

If like nu take my advice you will suffer ...when she comes from her party spree tell her looking into her eyes to pack her belongings and leave..and throw away that thing you call love/feelings cos it will be your undoing. BE RUTHLESS WITH WOMEN THEY WILL LOVE YOU THE MORE .. am talking from depth experience .IF YOU IGNORE MY ADVICE YOU WILL SUFFER I PROMISE YOU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Onuh211(m): 8:48am On Feb 13
Marry her make you use am learn lesson😹

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Nwatulee: 8:50am On Feb 13
Thanks y'all for your contribution really do appreciate .. Most time I feel guilty because 2 years i was down financially.... she held me real tight.. She paid almost all home expenses excluding my house rent (never by God's grace will my spouse pay rent) after I got scammed I was depressed almost 2 years she did everything even upkeep money and outings she sorted all bills.. Now am back on my feet I actually have done my best for her like I use to do... Her recent actions these days is what I don't understand.... Is it the outings night life? hell yes I can testify and beat my chest when I met her am not a night life person.. But when I actually saw maybe it's her kinda of life.. I did my best on all outings and vacations we go.. All trips and hotel food and everything on me.. Her personal monthly allowance na me.. Like wetin this girl still dey find outside.. At 26 years old? ... Is she not tired?.. God help me so I don't make a life time mistake that will lead me to early grave Amen.. I think I will just move on it's hard but this will pass.. Thanks again y'all
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by UniQue84: 8:57am On Feb 13
Nwatulee:
Thanks y'all for your contribution really do appreciate .. Most time I feel guilty because 2 years i was down financially.... she held me real tight.. She paid almost all home expenses excluding my house rent (never by God's grace will my spouse pay rent) after I got scammed I was depressed almost 2 years she did everything even upkeep money and outings she sorted all bills.. Now am back on my feet I actually have done my best for her like I use to do... Her recent actions these days is what I don't understand.... Is it the outings night life? hell yes I can testify and beat my chest when I met her am not a night life person.. But when I actually saw maybe it's her kinda of life.. I did my best on all outings and vacations we go.. All trips and hotel food and everything on me.. Her personal monthly allowance na me.. Like wetin this girl still dey find outside.. At 26 years old? ... Is she not tired?.. [\b]God help me so I don't make a life time mistake that will lead me to early grave Amen.[b]. I think I will just move on it's hard but this will pass.. Thanks again y'all
@ the bolded exactly it will be a lifetime mistake that you cannot wake from....she was also staying in the house so paying the house rent is not a big deal..BTW have you ever thought were she got the money from ...if you hardnt caught her cheating she will still be doing it comedy.

Take my advice and send that woman packing and a break from the rls.from your age I am your senior and almost I have seen life bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by UniQue84: 8:59am On Feb 13
UniQue84:
@ the bolded exactly it will be a lifetime mistake that you cannot wake from....she was also staying in the house so paying the house rent is not a big deal..BTW have you ever thought were she got the money from ...if you hardnt caught her cheating she will still be doing it comedy.

Take my advice and send that woman packing and a break from the rls.from your age I am your senior and almost 40 I have seen life bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Nwatulee: 9:02am On Feb 13
Emekalovepets
Ogashman
Xtianchris
Duduade
KingNom
Nicepoker
Mentholated
Zaheertyler
JustPowerApps
DiskJokeyManic
Worldclass68
Tochez24
Juliearth
Martolux
Sirhush
Rexymania
Tallesty1
Labake1
AdvanceDNA
UniQue84
Onuh211

Thanks all really do appreciate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Lonestar124: 9:08am On Feb 13
Nwatulee:
Hold on to her, she is not the best, but she is good..
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by CandidAdmin(m): 9:09am On Feb 13
I'd advise you to run away but also remain loyal to her financially. Remember the babe was there with and for you.
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Nwatulee: 9:14am On Feb 13
Juliearth:

Overfamiliarity breeds contempt. I think she has gotten too comfortable and has "seen you finish". I am tempted to say that the Egypt you see today, you shall see and experience even more when you marry her, but let's not judge too quickly.

First, you need need quit cohabiting with her. Infact, you two should be separated for a while to figure out what you truly desire. If after this separation a reparation occurs, you can carry on with the relationship and then marriage.

Hold on with the marriage plans for now. One doesn't marry because he or she is of age. One marries because he or she is ready in all fronts and has met the right partner who is equally ready.

Note that you need to be fully convinced that she is not cheating and has fully changed before you settle down. Old habits die hard.

All the best!
about distance my last business trip late last year was the longest.. I spent 3 months then came back to a total different stranger.. I tried to break up.. Because I really can't take it no more like she just keep having different new friends this party to that party every weekends night out.. Omo I said am not doing again she came home from work that evening with 2 of her female friends to help her packed her loads (this friend she just made in space of 3 months I traveled). Omo I shock... See the way their are hyping her while she was packing sef lol.. A week later she came back begging I no answer her she begged and begged for 2 weeks swore she won't do it again and if I don't take back she will commit suicide.. That period she like went back to normal not until I noticed something and behold I checked her phone omo what I saw I was shocked.. I was like again?
Re: Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only by Sonnobax15(m): 9:19am On Feb 13
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) / No Sex Before Marriage / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.