Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. (729 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by HeOrShe: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Some guys can be so UNROMANTIC...
I mean very unromantic... They don't even deserve to have a female friend talk more of a gal lover.
Ahh.. D only thing they know is "baby oya naa u go come weekend for my place" and the gal go carry body come, it will be all about bed racing and in each 5 mins both will be sweating and breathing like people that climbed olomo rock.
Some cannot even kiss well.. But let me not even go dat side.
No! guys. No!!.
Learn to be romantic. Learn to be caring.. That gal u think that can't offer u anything but s*x happens to be the way u made her, since u only give her nothing except white drops of semiliquid substance in a 5 secs electrifying mood.
No. Guys.. Be romantic. I mean show her u love her.
Many gals are not that demanding, but be romantic to give her money for hair once she post online.. "This is my natural hair".
In fact take her to a saloon and let her make her choice hair style.
When ever she posts "make up free day", it is a lie. Call her and give her money to buy plenty foundations and other make up kits.
Adore her. Be like "u look swt, ur hair is lovely, u make up is so cool. I love the way ur lipstick goes same colour with ur shoe."
Guy have u not observed that she almost have same pairs of panties and bras.. Ahh ahh. Bro. Don't always rush to pull wot u don't know the price.
Go to super market. Buy her panties and different sets of underwear.. The owner of the shop will not chase u away. Lols..
U can even help her to wash them.
Can't u see that ur babe have dis body odor. Not that she smells, but buy her perfumes, body sprays, roll on, in different fragrances.
U will still be the person to enjoy her neatness.
Take ur gal to movies, sit by her side, hold her hand and watch movie with her.
Gals are gossip and they enjoy doing with there man. Why not be her gossip mate; gossip with her very well.
Be crazy for ur gal. Tell her how u want her to be.. Tell her "baby, I don't want u to wear black pant today, why not wear that pinky pant with side rope.
It is not only wen u call her u tell her "I love u" at d end of conversation. No no.. Borrow words from Shakespeare. write love lines; send her early enough to read once she is awakes; tell her how u love her in each line.
Guy don't just stay inside d room waiting for ur bae to cook and bring food for u from d kitchen.. U are off from work and wot are u doing .. "Nothing". Join her and make the cooking fun so that even if d food is not tasty u won't even observe while eating..
Don't forget to give her money, pocket money, chopping money, shopping money, in fact place her on salary scheme.
Place a standing order with ur bank to always recharge her line with a certain amount of money from ur account at intervals.

Bae can be very romantic if actually u are. Take d lead and that is why u are the man. She will reciprocate well.
Don't allow her to have any opportunity of finding joy from any other man and she will cheat on u.

Let me come and be going....���
Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2017
Lol I see what you are doing, very smart

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2017
I'm sure this is sarcasm if it isn't your Idea of a romantic guy is terribly wrong.

Some girls do not need a man to give them money.

They can take damn well of themselves

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2017
Recharge her phone montly how dumb does dat sound. Any gal dat cant buy credit herself is hungry. Do all these dey wud say ur not man enough and still cheat on u with those dat treat dem lik shit. Shior
Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Hahahah
very funny post

op i know what you doing

but issoraite
carry on cheesy
Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by Divay22(f): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=HeOrShe post=60025351]Some guys can be so UNROMANTIC...
I mean very unromantic... They don't even deserve to have a female friend talk more of a gal lover.
Ahh.. D only thing they know is "baby oya naa u go come weekend for my place" and the gal go carry body come, it will be all about bed racing and in each 5 mins both will be sweating and breathing like people that climbed olomo rock.
Some cannot even kiss well.. But let me not even go dat side.
No! guys. No!!.
Hahahah grin grin
Hope you're doing what you just preached and how is it going?
Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by internationalman(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2017
internationalman:
Rubbish

Did you read it all ?
Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by tutaboi(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Never mentioned tAking her to cHurch for night vegil Or fellowship. Have u forgotten thAt God is first in all We do.
Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Wow... what a swallow...just for the wash pant part.... lipsrsealed
Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by hAlexandro(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2017
grin grin Gbam!!!!!! I see selfishness
Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by mofeoluwadassah: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2017
not sure if the op can do half of what he posted here sef....just being sacastic
Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by internationalman(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2017
pcguru1:

Did you read it all ?
yes I did and it's rubbish.
Re: Things That Guys Should Do To Be Romantic. by gentlegenius(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
HeOrShe:

Don't forget to give her money, pocket money, chopping money, shopping money, in fact place her on salary scheme.
Place a standing order with ur bank to always recharge her line with a certain amount of money from ur account at intervals.
....���
It is better to teach someone how to do fishing than just giving them fish.
I'll rather establish something for my girl to manage and make her money instead of placing her on salary which can make her lazy. Giving a girl money all the time is not part of being romantic.
But beside this, every other thing you wrote about being romantic is correct and very essential.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Being Nice To A Lady Dead? / British War Bride And Canada Groom Die Within Hours Of Each Other / A Friend Has Refused To Go To His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.