Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,850 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Lady Gets The Insult Of Her Life Over Birthday Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets The Insult Of Her Life Over Birthday Photo (6080 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets The Insult Of Her Life Over Birthday Photo by IamAirforce1: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Gets The Insult Of Her Life Over Birthday Photo by vecman22(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2017
scooby12:

Why was she holding 17 then?

I agree with you though, no need to attack the girl. She might actually be 17yrs old.

You are one of those olodos up on there.

The 17. actually means the 17th of the particular month she was giving birth to
Re: Lady Gets The Insult Of Her Life Over Birthday Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2017
vecman22:

You are one of those olodos up on there.

The 17. actually means the 17th of the particular month she was giving birth to

Oh sharrap!
I guess calling me olodo makes your bawls bigger.
Re: Lady Gets The Insult Of Her Life Over Birthday Photo by IamAirforce1: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz / She Stinks So Bad � / Video Of Driver Changing Gear In-between Thighs Of A Female Passenger Causes Sti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.