Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World (5732 Views)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Meet the lady with the biggest butt in the world

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by EmptyGarden(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2022
This is clearly debatable, because na from where back stop nyansh dey start... And we can't even see her back. She's just WIDE.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2022
EmptyGarden:
This is clearly debatable, because na from where back stop nyansh dey start... And we can't even see her back. She's just WIDE.
its 7 feet ,she says when she sits on toilet sit it had broken a couple of times
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by EmptyGarden(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2022
guobe:
its 7 feet ,she says when she sits on toilet sit it had broken a couple of times
That is expected, she weighs over 200kg after all.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by illicit(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2022
undecided
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2022
EmptyGarden:

That is expected, she weighs over 200kg after all.
yep certainly,she says it is hereditary too
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by Baitullah: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2022
Obesity sad

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Baitullah:
Obesity sad
you think so
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by Baitullah: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2022
guobe:
you think so
I know so. The signs are all over
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by Obagofixxy: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2022
You never jam nsukka girl now that why una dey Judge

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2022
Obagofixxy:
ah for real,I feel Yoruba girls are more endowed behind
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by Totilopussylick(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Na yoloba babes i know say them the carry V Boot for back tongue

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
my thoughts too,number one in naija
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by EmptyGarden(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2022
guobe:
yep certainly,she says it is hereditary too
I've always wondered what will happen if one inherited obese genes and doesn't have food to eat. It's my personal opinion that Obesity walks hand in hand with Gluttony.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2022
EmptyGarden:

I've always wondered what will happen if one inherited obese genes and doesn't have food to eat.
ah dat na serous zazu
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by Obagofixxy: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Brother if you jam nsukka girl we dey secondary school you go understand, you go see person go ugly but im back be like two watermelon...... God bless them with nyash

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by Obagofixxy: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2022
guobe:
ah for real,I feel Yoruba girls are more endowed behind

nsukka girls get like mad, if you see typical nsukka girl u go know, she fit ugly but her nyash dey cause wahala
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2022
Obagofixxy:

nsukka girls get like mad, if you see typical nsukka girl u go know, she fit ugly but her nyash dey cause wahala
ah for real?
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by yanabasee(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmmmm..... Nyansh weh big pass this one full Yoruba land ..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2022
yanabasee:
Hmmmmm..... Nyansh weh big pass this one full Yoruba land ..
I believe you
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by christianjoy(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2022
This wan no be nyansh ooo, this one na gelato wey no dey stay one place grin grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by Obagofixxy: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2022
guobe:
ah for real?

I swear

You fit search for facebook to see more pictures
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2022
Obagofixxy:

make I go serve for nsukka grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by siofra(f): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2022
EmptyGarden:

I've always wondered what will happen if one inherited obese genes and doesn't have food to eat. It's my personal opinion that Obesity walks hand in hand with Gluttony.

And westernization. Because I've never seen a fat person in interior villages.
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
In Benin language the ass make kegbu lol
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by Obagofixxy: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
make I go serve for nsukka grin

Hahahahaha come now
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by fattprince(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
guobe:
Do you even know what 7 feet is. That ass isn't even Up to 3 feet. 7 feet is taller than most people all over the world. If she lie on her stomach will she be taller than a goat that is less than 3 feet.
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by clericuzzio(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
guobe:
Meet the lady with the biggest butt in the world

lies. Dem measure here pot belly join. so any thing Dem get is divided by 2
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by clericuzzio(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
see how old men dey discuss yansh mattaz.

tomorrow ona go say buhari this, buhari that.
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
clericuzzio:

lies. Dem measure here pot belly join. so any thing Dem get is divided by 2
lol bad guy
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
clericuzzio:
see how old men dey discuss yansh mattaz.

tomorrow ona go say buhari this, buhari that.
guy no take it too serious na to catch cruise
Re: Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World by guobe: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
fattprince:

Do you even know what 7 feet is. That ass isn't even Up to 3 feet. 7 feet is taller than most people all over the world. If she lie on her stomach will she be taller than a goat that is less than 3 feet.
na watin dem talk for the page,I de wonder sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her / 'boo Made My Night' - Girl Shares After Sex Photo / Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.