Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him (2639 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by kinso123: 3:04am On Aug 27, 2017
I Cnt comprehen what my neighbour just did. He is in relationship with his close door (face me and face you) neighbour. I asked him his reason for his action he said he is already tried of the relationship...blah blah blah
After been told about his girlfriend's attitude of bringing a guy home and passing the night in her room fortunately he was at home one night the same guy came as usual and they locked the door then he politely called her to cme to his room she answered and told him that she has a visitor.... He left them till dawn. That mornin he called her again to his room she went and the guy said 'SO U DEY Bleep' Robinson too then he told her to go out of his room in our presence the girl was dumbfounded she couldnt say anything I dnt knw if it was because us he then went and bought drinks for us.... PLS guys does his action mke sense?
To me I would b very very upset even if i' m tired of the relationship nt to talk of buying drinks for someone
Your view on this

Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by Dottore: 3:56am On Aug 27, 2017
kinso123:
I Cnt comprehen what my neighbour just did. He is in relationship with his close door (face me and face you) neighbour. I asked him his reason for his action he said he is already tried of the relationship...blah blah blah
After been told about his girlfriend's attitude of bringing a guy home and passing the night in her room fortunately he was at home one night the same guy came as usual and they locked the door then he politely called her to cme to his room she answered and told him that she has a visitor.... He left them till dawn. That mornin he called her again to his room she went and the guy said 'SO U DEY Bleep' Robinson too then he told her to go out of his room in our presence the girl was dumbfounded she couldnt say anything I dnt knw if it was because us he then went and bought drinks for us.... PLS guys does his action mke sense?
To me I would b very very upset even if i' m tired of the relationship nt to talk of buying drinks for someone
Your view on this
Did you type this story while sleeping or after some serious rounds of booze.
Just asking

Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by lukman: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2017
kinso123:
Your view on this
nigga, daF

Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by Adeoba10(m): 6:29am On Aug 27, 2017
Can't believe i spent almost 6 minutes trying to get the message...

Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by Lewaluv(f): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2017
I thought i was trippin. I dont understand
Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by popefuse(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2017
I will av to write another jamb to study English so as to understand what you av written
Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by DarkMagic(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Am not understanding
Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Murdered English.
Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by OGsteven(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
I believe its only the op that understand what he wrote......
Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by Beadex1(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2017
brother allow the highness from the free drink to cool off first
Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by cuvox(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
confused..com
dude calm down...

we dont speak drunken
Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by deafeyez: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
popefuse:
I will av to write another jamb to study English so as to understand what you av written

No need, short cut dey.
Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by Nedfed(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is why I never support free education at primary and secondary level.
See has dis one killed/murdered English.
Can't even understand shioooooooor.

Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
I thought it was only me that did not understand this rubbish.. Ahh op your own haff done o.. Common short summary u cannot write
Re: What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him by uchetom(f): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
C'mon narrative essay you can't write.

Check my signature.

Advice For My Slay Queen. A Must Read / . / Little Things Men Secretly Appreciate About The Woman They Love