Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Please I Advice Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Advice Me. (841 Views)

Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Please I Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Advice Me. by selene19(f): 5:24am On Aug 27, 2017
i have a boyfriend i love so much to an extent that i had to do away with other guys that might cause a rift btw us but i guess he just isn't caught out for a one woman relationship.
2 months ago i found out he was still dating a girl that he told he broke up with for almost 6 months,he was even with her on valentine's night but he kept me away that day. There's was a time prevented me from coming to his house for 2 days all because the babe was around because he always wanted me around but suddenly he texted me in the midnight telling me he would be busy foe the next two days nd i concur but within this 2days he didnt pick my calls or return my whatsap messages as usual so i knew something was fishy but when i got to his place the 3rd day i found a very hidden evidence. he tried denying it at first tho but to cut the long story short they finally broke up.
Now he is talking to another Ex that wants him back and he even went out to see her leaving me alone in his house and he actuall told me about it later. But yesterday i found out in their conversation that he also had sex with her that same day and he's telling her to fight for the relationship, i am so confused be cause he loves me but i just dont know y he keeps doing this and that's i need an advice from you guys on what to do for him to realize i am so hurt by his actions......Thanks in advance...
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Greene66: 5:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Maybe you are boring and annoying
Re: Please I Advice Me. by overdrive(m): 5:37am On Aug 27, 2017
u are d side chic.make sure u use protection. he is taking u for granted stamp ur feet down and tell him to choose. nobody is worth sleepless nights.
continue in d relationship if u want to join d queue waiting for arv.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by pasqal09: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2017
He doesn't love you. Nobody would do that a to a person they actually love.

1 Like

Re: Please I Advice Me. by Kondomatic(m): 6:21am On Aug 27, 2017
Leave him
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Chidonc(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2017
if I were you, I would just ffuuck him, ffuuck him more and dumb him, or is it only guys that does that.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2017
selene19:
i have a boyfriend i love so much to an extent that i had to do away with other guys that might cause a rift btw us but i guess he just isn't caught out for a one woman relationship.
2 months ago i found out he was still dating a girl that he told he broke up with for almost 6 months,he was even with her on valentine's night but he kept me away that day. There's was a time prevented me from coming to his house for 2 days all because the babe was around because he always wanted me around but suddenly he texted me in the midnight telling me he would be busy foe the next two days nd i concur but within this 2days he didnt pick my calls or return my whatsap messages as usual so i knew something was fishy but when i got to his place the 3rd day i found a very hidden evidence. he tried denying it at first tho but to cut the long story short they finally broke up.
Now he is talking to another Ex that wants him back and he even went out to see her leaving me alone in his house and he actuall told me about it later. But yesterday i found out in their conversation that he also had sex with her that same day and he's telling her to fight for the relationship, i am so confused be cause he loves me but i just dont know y he keeps doing this and that's i need an advice from you guys on what to do for him to realize i am so hurt by his actions......Thanks in advance...
If you like don't find your square root, when he infest you with HIV and other STDs your eyes will clear to know what love really is.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Lalas247(f): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2017
selene19:
2 months ago i found out he was still dating a gir[/b]l that he told he broke up with for almost 6 months,he was even with her on valentine's night but he kept me away that day. There's was a time [b]prevented me from coming to his house for 2 days all because the babe was around because he always wanted me around but suddenly he texted me in the midnight telling me he would be busy foe the next two days nd i concur but within this 2days he didnt pick my calls or return my whatsap messages as usual so i knew something was fishy but when i got to his place the 3rd day i found a very hidden evidence. he tried denying it at first tho but to cut the long story short they finally broke up.

Baby girl ....
first of all you saw the signs .. the guy too told you ( he no dye even fear self) you know he told you cause he knows you a mugs ( no offence) but you are
You encouraged it .. just take a look at the bolder

Dear run a mile he is a player before he give u belle and u end up as statistics .. he isn't for you he playing u like yo yo .. disrespecting u anyhow .. so do not confuse lust and LOVE cause that is not love ... dump his ass and move right on

How old are you btw?
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Lalas247(f): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
If you like don't find your square root, when he infest you with HIV and other STDs your eyes will clear to know what love really is.
Like I tire o
Why girls they act this way self .. even when evidence slaps them in the face they still be talking about love
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Like I tire o
Why girls they act this way self .. even when evidence slaps them in the face they still be talking about love
Stupid in love. In Rihanna's voice. grin
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Lalas247(f): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
Stupid in love. In Rihanna's voice. grin
Haha grin maybe she is young seems so .. cause how valentine day he gave her the deuces sign an from dear she for break up serf the guy was feeling himself .. talking anyhow u cat blame him sha
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha grin maybe she is young seems so .. cause how valentine day he gave her the deuces sign an from dear she for break up serf the guy was feeling himself .. talking anyhow u cat blame him sha
The dude knows she loves him and maybe she's the one loving more in the relationship. In situations like this the guy has her mumu button.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Lalas247(f): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
The dude knows she loves him and maybe she's the one loving more in the relationship. In situations like this the guy has her mumu button.
He go dey press that button anyhow grin
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2017
Lalas247:

He go dey press that button anyhow grin
You no see as e dey deceive am with love, whereas there's no love.

Have a nice day, have got things to do.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by LordKO(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2017
I don't see love where there's no respect, faithfulness and compassion. Love never drains either of the parties involved in a relationship.

Therefore, a healthy relationship is one where the above attributes must be mutually possessed and meted out towards each other by two people in a relationship. Anything other than this means that someone is in a toxic relationship. The good thing is that sane and sound people never stays in a toxic relationship.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Pinkfriday(f): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2017
Sister, dat guy doesn't love u.. Quit d relationship nd save urself d heartache
Re: Please I Advice Me. by selene19(f): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Baby girl ....
first of all you saw the signs .. the guy too told you ( he no dye even fear self) you know he told you cause he knows you a mugs ( no offence) but you are
You encouraged it .. just take a look at the bolder

Dear run a mile he is a player before he give u belle and u end up as statistics .. he isn't for you he playing u like yo yo .. disrespecting u anyhow .. so do not confuse lust and LOVE cause that is not love ... dump his ass and move right on

How old are you btw?

i am 20...lol.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by Joel3(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
it look like you are sleeping in is house. at 20? clap for yourself.
Re: Please I Advice Me. by selene19(f): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Joel3:
it look like you are sleeping in is house. at 20? clap for yourself.
no, i dont sleep in his house i only go there often ....

(1) (Reply)

My Man Is Getting Worse / This Girl's Dripping Pvssy Surely Needs Long D!ck! / Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.