Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Man Is Getting Worse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Is Getting Worse (835 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Is Getting Worse by vibezz(f): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
for those of us who listen to conversations in public vehicles.
I've been wondering what this could be about, seriously.
so today while on my way to Jos from Abuja I heard a heart breaking tale of a less than a year marriage. this lady was confiding in the other who presumably is a sibling. she's been married for about a year and all she knew in the courtship period was her husband as any average guy who hangs out but on the minimal and does a few bottles of alcohol. since they got married, he's begun clubbing and sleeping out and the frequency is increasing. she tried reporting to his family, they asked her to pray. she told her mom and since then he has stopped communicating with her mom neither has he changed.
can the guys please explain this?
p. s she is heavily pregnant.
Re: My Man Is Getting Worse by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
k
Re: My Man Is Getting Worse by gratefulheart(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is always either way(male and women)
The signs are always there but we ignore it.
I have friend too that is going through the same thing and now she has 2kids for him.

I don't know why a married person (male or female) will be sleeping out when you didn't travel.

Just as I said the signs are there but she didn't pay attention to it before knotting the tie. The family can help them o.....only God.

My friend even confide in me that she may run away with the kids soon....i don't blame her.
All is well even in the well

vibezz:
for those of us who listen to conversations in public vehicles.
I've been wondering what this could be about, seriously.
so today while on my way to Jos from Abuja I heard a heart breaking tale of a less than a year marriage. this lady was confiding in the other who presumably is a sibling. she's been married for about a year and all she knew in the courtship period was her husband as any average guy who hangs out but on the minimal and does a few bottles of alcohol. since they got married, he's begun clubbing and sleeping out and the frequency is increasing. she tried reporting to his family, they asked her to pray. she told her mom and since then he has stopped communicating with her mom neither has he changed.
can the guys please explain this?
p. s she is heavily pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My Man Is Getting Worse by sagerasaq: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Eyah!!! But jealousy always does d trick... Get him jealous.. Dress sexy and attractive more. Confide in ur family and presence of his friend to be complimenting u wen he is around... But don't go to far... It myt help or he could use it against yu...
Anyway since its getting worse u gat not much to lose....

But wait oo Shey na motor mata be dis...
Which one be ma own sef....

Barka d Sallah
Re: My Man Is Getting Worse by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 01, 2017
He's only clubbing na

maybe he needs the excitement

when you say sleeping out do you mean he doesn't spend the nights at home or he cheats on her. if it's the former she should give him his space, try to communicate, maybe he has issues but if it is the later then the lady needs to run far far away.

A cheating man is a problem man
Re: My Man Is Getting Worse by shege45: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2017
wetin b ur business wit dat conversation

(1) (Reply)

Guys Get In Here! Will You Allow Your Bride To Walk Down / I Need A Bleaching Cream!!!!! / I Told Her I Can Neva Stop Tithing, See Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.