Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ (60217 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by DabuIIIT: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
EponOjuku:

SE is the most Politically worthless region in Nigeria. They are so useless that they couldn't even help gej retain his seat. Now, not only are their votes useless, their votes are gonna be nonexistent.

Traditionally, the SE doesn't vote Against the ruling party at the Presidential elections. 2015 was a miscalculation because they thought Goodluck was going to win.

In 1999, they betrayed Ekwueme at the PDP primaries and voted obasanjo at the elections.

In 2003, they betrayed Ojukwu who contested under APGA and voted for obasanjo of PDP.

In 2007, they betrayed Orji Uzor Kalu of PPA and voted Yar'Adua of PDP.

In 2011, they voted Goatluck under PDP instead of Osita okechukwu.

In 2015, they voted gej again, but he lost.

Opposition politics is new to the SE and they can NEVER survive it. The political suicide of the SE in 2015 elections made them confused and their subsequent steps cemented their political graves.

If elections are held today, PDP would sweep the SE states. However, if Ipob wants to stop elections in the SE, it's all well and good. It increases the margin of victory for the APC.

The SE has dribbled itself and is about to be politically castrated. This is what happens when you have illiterates with no foresight leading your politics.

No posts for you guys until you learn to play politics like other regions and be responsible for your actions.

jobless resident online self appointed minister of Igbo affairs.. grin
Hungry man grin

2 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by reality1010: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Omoluabi16(m): 12:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Joblessness is a terrible thing.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by julietm123: 12:25am On Aug 28, 2017
OK na, be deceiving yasef.
EponOjuku:

Look here, anyone you clowns support is bound to suffer misfortune.

You supported gej, he lost.
You supported jimi agbaje, he was beaten.
You admired FFK, he ended up in prison.
You called Kemi Olunloyo Ada Biafra, she's now a jailbird.
You followed Dasuki, he's a veteran in prison.

Even Nnamdi Kanu was making noise without much problems. The moment you lot started following him, he landed in prison.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by ComputerSeller: 12:32am On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=59887044][/quote]You're a kid in the game of graphics design cum editing. If you don't stop this your madness of littering threads with stupid JPEGs/GIFs/PNGs etc, I will embarrass you and your paymasters with counter graphics like I did GEJ prior to 2015 elections.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by EponOjuku: 1:53am On Aug 28, 2017
julietm123:
You think sw vote made Buhari win the election.?tell that to the northerner. Continue to think with your feet and keep deceiving yourself that you are important in the scheme of things.

You see why Nigeria laughs at you lot as political illiterates? Have you ever heard of the constitutional requirements of states needed to win?

I know you won't be aware as you think it's simple majority like Gubernatorial elections.

Nne, before you lot can understand politics, your Hausa masters would have colonized you again.

2 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by tit(f): 2:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Alariwo2:

Ipob is even deadlier than Bokoharam from what we've seen so far. See the crowd the terrorists pulled compared to Bokoharam.

The ever gallant Buratai wiill crush them.. He has our full support.

buratai will soon be tied up like a pig and carried away to international criminal court
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by tit(f): 2:18am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

That's another tactics in war

The fool will fall for it

buhari wey rat chase comot get sense?
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by wirinet(m): 2:56am On Aug 28, 2017
tit:

buratai will soon be tied up like a pig and carried away to international criminal court
You people ( I mean Biafrans) like threatening, boasting and chest beating, but when shit hit the ceiling, you start to wail ICC, UN and human right. If OBJ was not tied up and carried away to ICC for Odi and Zaki-Biam. Even General Malu's home town and surrounding villages were ransacked by OBJ with hundreds of people massacred and the ICC did not bat an eye lid. The same Buratai you hate massacred Shiites and imprisoned their leader just a couple of years ago and the ICC had not even coughed. What makes you think the ICC would care over Kanu and his IPOB members. If kanu makes the mistake of killing Nigerian soldiers, buhari would make Odi look like kindergarten, and ICC, UN and US would not bat an eye lid.
Have ICC made any statement concerning Kim jong un or tied Aung San Suu Kyi of Myanmar to of to Hague over the massacre and forceful ejection of the Rohingya ethnic minority?

1 Like

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by wirinet(m): 3:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Warship:

The same useless OBJ you are praising could not touch the life of Uwazuruike who was a local champion then

Uwazuruike never challenged OBJ, else OBJ would have locked him up and thrown away the key. When Asari tried it, he tasted Kiri kiri and nothing happened.

Do you think the idiot called OBJ can touch Kanu who has international supporters

Abeg name these international supporters and what they can do if Kanu is locked up.

Don't pray for war against the Biafrans if you don't want to find yourself as a refuge in Togo or Benin republics.
You are telling me that Biafran army or should I say BSS can take on the Nigerian military? Interesting. Please when shit hit the ceiling, I do not want to hear wailings of ICC and human rights.

1 Like

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by IAA1(m): 3:48am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

How do you know ?

Prove it aunty
o
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:21am On Aug 28, 2017
Ipob ( McGregor) right now... buhari weather still watching but we know the end of the match before the start

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by oloriadebusola: 4:25am On Aug 28, 2017
emmasege:
How were we sidelined? Why do you like propagating lies? Didn't GEJ want Mulikat Akande as the speaker? Didn't thief.nubu ensure she never got it but rather gave it cheaply to Tambuwal? Were there no Yorubas in his kitchen cabinet? Please direct your annoyance at your pay master, thief.nubu and his party of progre.thieves.

so a member of the house is now a part of the kitchen cabinet ,how were we not sidelined ,when people like Madueke were busy looting our treasuries and denying through their teeth's,even when CBN governor raised the alarm then nobody listened ,we didn't vote for GEJ and we were kicked to a corner,that is what what is called politics, and for god sake who is Nubu.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 28, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
FOOLISH NIGERIANS.. this was how you joked when kidnappings started.. exactly how you all laughed when BOKO-HARAM started.. Nigerians love their lives and they won't blow themselves up for anybody.. now BH ranks the worlds no terrorist group with most kills.. are you laughing now? Keep laughing at IPOB and BSS.. soon you will be clutching your young ones bloodied and dead.. maybe you will stop laughing and take this matter seriously

Wetin concern conductor with overload? Why should Nigerians worry over biafrans? It is only igbo land that will be decimated by war from the Hausas. Left to Yorubas, Biafra would have been actualised since. We don't fancy igbos like that. Better believe that.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by oloriadebusola: 4:37am On Aug 28, 2017
The man has dual citizenship if anything happens he'll take off,the way people have been brain washed is alarming, he wasn't a known politician before he sprung up and became the biafran Messiah.who knew him prior to now. what was he doing before now. Where does he stand psychologicaly. its what the Igbo's have been waiting for,a madman would have led them and they would still have followed. its just sad how people reason.if let's say the vice president was Igbo would there is be a call for BIAFRA.nope I don't think so,all this agitation is cause they aren't represented in the seat of power.they should learn to show their greviances in a more intellectual way.
KANU leads millions to their doom and people are happily following him,if eventually it all does work out then how does the selfish Igbo people save face .
No one ,I repeat no one can lead Yoruba's like this and we will stupidly follow.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 28, 2017
oloriadebusola:
The man has dual citizenship if anything happens he'll take off,the way people have been brain washed is alarming, he wasn't a known politician before he sprung up and became the biafran Messiah.who knew him prior to now. what was he doing before now. Where does he stand psychologicaly. its what the Igbo's have been waiting for,a madman would have led them and they would still have followed. its just sad how people reason.if let's say the vice president was Igbo would there is be a call for BIAFRA.nope I don't think so,all this agitation is cause they aren't represented in the seat of power.they should learn to show their greviances in a more intellectual way.
KANU leads millions to their doom and people are happily following him,if eventually it all does work out then how does the selfish Igbo people save face .
No one ,I repeat no one can lead Yoruba's like this and we will stupidly follow.

I am not sure Nigerians would be amenable to igbos going anywhere near our seat of power after all the insults. Never would it happen. Even Okorocha who is a bit detribalised would find it hard to win elections in Nigeria not to talk of the other bigoted igbo politicians.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by oloriadebusola: 5:18am On Aug 28, 2017
its hilarious what is happening, and very few people are seeing it has funny, how this man came from no where and commands such followership. how he's able to make people see things his way when there isn't anything to see,how he as put his people on the edge. Igbo's have shown hatred not just against Nigeria but every tribe in it,
when I first saw how people are committed to this course I wrote on a certain social media platform that are Igbo's prepared to leave ,not just the north but the south west including Lagos( cause it isn't a south eastern state),they can't eat their cake and have it, they come on social
media and they write "afonjas are this and that".even in their write ups you know they aren't exactly buddy buddy with yorubas.. Once you are given Biafra OKORO ooooooooooo carry your bags and move to your beloved Biafra,no tribe will accommodate haters,traitors,we are to big to remain nigerians,selfish race like yours.

1 Like

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Kingspin(m): 5:41am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

Welcome boss

You are a patriot

No doubt about that
How politics work then why complaining about Igbos? Nigeria will never know peace until they agree to do the right thing. Some people are very quick to point at someone who disagree with them but deceivingly fail to see why the disagreement in the first place. Can u tell us why there is no peace in Nigeria ?
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by yahmohy27: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2017
kaleam:

seemed cheap gaskiya.
In a situation you don't have anything doing nko ?
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by larryhills: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

Young man why not seek understanding

Service chiefs is imbedded in the constitution
chai!
some people have brain but dey rizin from dere anus n speak from dere nose. Go n ask ur grandpa d person dat layed dz curse on u.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by burkingx(f): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2017
ComputerSeller:
You're a kid in the game of graphics design cum editing. If you don't stop this your madness of littering threads with stupid JPEGs/GIFs/PNGs etc, I will embarrass you and your paymasters with counter graphics like I did GEJ prior to 2015 elections.

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by 234ng44uk(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2017
DabuIIIT:

chai! E pain am die lols grin
We embrace out history, you should embrace whatever is left of yours rather than re-write them because yoi think they are too ugly.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Wetin concern conductor with overload? Why should Nigerians worry over biafrans? It is only igbo land that will be decimated by war from the Hausas. Left to Yorubas, Biafra would have been actualised since. We don't fancy igbos like that. Better believe that.

Same way you were not concerned about Niger-delta until they started bombing installations, same way you were not concerned about Fulani Herdsmen until they started killing your children and wives and burning your houses, same way you were not concerned about Boko-Haram untiul they started burning churches and killing members and pastors.. continue
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by DabuIIIT: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2017
234ng44uk:
too ugly.
i can't help it if u are too ugly,sowie grin
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by attackgat: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2017
oloriadebusola:

People are talking about having their own independent country and you are talking about a messed up country called Nigeria
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by 234ng44uk(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2017
DabuIIIT:

i can't help it if u are too ugly,sowie grin

What kind of parents are Ibos that they don't teach their children any history or hide them from obvious facts? Have you heard of Igbo ichi? Here's what too ugly in your history looks like.

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Jelal0007(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2017
Cooly100:

Your brain is still fixated on Buhari...What do you have to say about the below comments:

"Buhari’s actions through lopsided appointments, concentration of key
security appointments in a section of the country, flagrant disregard for
federal character principle, indifference to murderous activities of
Fulani herdsmen greatly contributed to agitations in the country" Southern leaders Forum
Ur brain is fixated on f00lishness. The real question here is,has the president violated the constitution in appointing his aides? NO. And besides,of what use are appointments coming 2 ones people? Does it bring about development and progress of their people? Despite all the money Diezani looted 4rm min. Of petroleum, what investment did she make where she comes from? How many people did she +vely empower? Is it by appointments? When southerners held virtually all the strong positions in GEJ's govt,what valuable investment did they make in the south? Be there concentrating on things that don't hold water. Speaking of fulani herdsmen/farmers clashes, its u wicked folks who make it look like it was PMB who brought about the issue. U're sooo IGN0RANT AND STUP!D 2 realise this problem started decades ago. As a matter of fact,2012/2013 was one of the worst years of these clashes. The grazing routed carved out by the colonial masters has being over taken by development and farmers,hence there must be clashes. A well informed folk will call on the national assembly 2 enact a law that'll tackle this menace. But u wicked liars will rather make it look like as is pmb is responsible 4 it. Go get ur head examined.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by DabuIIIT: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2017
234ng44uk:

What kind of parents are Ibos that they don't teach their children any history or hide them from obvious facts? Have you heard of Igbo ichi? Here's what too ugly in your history looks like.
hmmm ur momma must be very beautiful!
I am Benin,can u pls port benin pics? If u cant,then continue wasting ur time and continue posting ur family pics lolss grin grin
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Jelal0007(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Cooly100:

See your folly...Is that how to answer the question...I am just here to bust the lies and deceit of you slaves...and tell people why IPOB are right in their agitation. If all Nigerians are treated equally..with justice and fairness, I don't think there will be IPOB or MASSOB. The problem predates Buhari...but Buhari made it worse...See

"Buhari, only justice can make Nigeria great" — Maitama Sule

And how do u intend to achieve justice with weak and corrupt institutions? Is it also the fault if PMB that our institutions are weak too? And tell me why didn't IPOB make all these noise during the time of GEJ?
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by 234ng44uk(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2017
DabuIIIT:

hmmm ur momma must be very beautiful!
I am Benin,can u pls port benin pics? If u cant,then continue wasting ur time and continue posting ur family pics lolss grin grin
You're definitely not Bini. One, people from Benin Kingdom are Bini not Benin. Secondly, the Bini have rich cultural heritage, a Bini person knows that their people were once the king of tribal marks. I don't need to post their pictures because you're not one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.