Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ (60574 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by DabuIIIT: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2017
234ng44uk:

You're definitely not Bini. One, people from Benin Kingdom are Bini not Benin. Secondly, the Bini have rich cultural heritage, a Bini person knows that their people were once the king of tribal marks. I don't need to post their pictures because you're not one.
whatever,who cares? Kwantinu nah,haba,no Igbo pics again? grin
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by 234ng44uk(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2017
DabuIIIT:

whatever,who cares? Kwantinu nah,haba,no Igbo pics again? grin

The ones I posted should suffice. I want to sleep at night so I'm done looking those damn scary Ibo faces in tribal marks from hell.
But if you want more, Google is your friend. All you need do is type "Igbo ichi"
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by akulaxx: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
EponOjuku:

SE is the most Politically worthless region in Nigeria. They are so useless that they couldn't even help gej retain his seat. Now, not only are their votes useless, their votes are gonna be nonexistent.

Traditionally, the SE doesn't vote Against the ruling party at the Presidential elections. 2015 was a miscalculation because they thought Goodluck was going to win.

In 1999, they betrayed Ekwueme at the PDP primaries and voted obasanjo at the elections.

In 2003, they betrayed Ojukwu who contested under APGA and voted for obasanjo of PDP.

In 2007, they betrayed Orji Uzor Kalu of PPA and voted Yar'Adua of PDP.

In 2011, they voted Goatluck under PDP instead of Osita okechukwu.

In 2015, they voted gej again, but he lost.

Opposition politics is new to the SE and they can NEVER survive it. The political suicide of the SE in 2015 elections made them confused and their subsequent steps cemented their political graves.

If elections are held today, PDP would sweep the SE states. However, if Ipob wants to stop elections in the SE, it's all well and good. It increases the margin of victory for the APC.

The SE has dribbled itself and is about to be politically castrated. This is what happens when you have illiterates with no foresight leading your politics.

No posts for you guys until you learn to play politics like other regions and be responsible for your actions.

I am ibo and i agree with all you said , but we do not want to be in same country with you people any more period.

long live Biafra
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Same way you were not concerned about Niger-delta until they started bombing installations, same way you were not concerned about Fulani Herdsmen until they started killing your children and wives and burning your houses, same way you were not concerned about Boko-Haram untiul they started burning churches and killing members and pastors.. continue

Hey, what's up
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by DabuIIIT: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
234ng44uk:

The ones I posted should suffice. I want to sleep at night so I'm done looking those damn scary Ibo faces in tribal marks from hell.
But if you want more, Google is your friend. All you need do is type "Igbo ichi"
a4onja mental,u yaff tayad abi? Amala.. grin

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by emmasege: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
oloriadebusola:

so a member of the house is now a part of the kitchen cabinet ,how were we not sidelined ,when people like Madueke were busy looting our treasuries and denying through their teeth's,even when CBN governor raised the alarm then nobody listened ,we didn't vote for GEJ and we were kicked to a corner,that is what what is called politics, and for god sake who is Nubu.
Do you know How to read comprehensively? Mulikat wasn't meant to be just a member of the house but the number 4 citizen in Nigeria during that dispensation. Please ask your progrethieves which role they played to ensure she never got it.

And it amazed me that sidelining to you means the south west was not part of the treasury looting. Like i said, learn to read comprehensively and argue intelligently.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
supersystemsng:

Hey, what's up

Why does Nigeria sleep-walk into problems that are obviously well known years ahead - are we so dumb we cannot see the end from the begining?
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Why does Nigeria sleep-walk into problems that are obviously well known years ahead - are we so dumb we cannot see the end from the begining?

Another orgasm.... You really want a reply?
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Today is a bad day for me. I feel like something's missing from my life...I'm not so coordinated to answer you....i'm so so uncoordinated...
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
supersystemsng:

Today is a bad day for me. I feel like something's missing from my life...I'm not so coordinated to answer you....i'm so so uncoordinated...

oya coordinate yasef na na
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

oya coordinate yasef na na

Lol... feels like something is missing...i'll try...How have you been?

Nigeria is a country that doesn't care, doesn't care beyond the moment...Like the guy that just wants the sex now now, and doesn't know it could lead to pregnancy,disease..etc.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by julietm123: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
tongue :Pno reply here. All I can say is continue to deceive yasef.
EponOjuku:

You see why Nigeria laughs at you lot as political illiterates? Have you ever heard of the constitutional requirements of states needed to win?

I know you won't be aware as you think it's simple majority like Gubernatorial elections.

Nne, before you lot can understand politics, your Hausa masters would have colonized you again.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by kultrun: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
It's unavoidable if you are turning into a property based society, this it's the next step in income per citizens, militarized police states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.