Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija (4322 Views)

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Greetings all, love they say makes the world go round. Marrying or dating an Oyibo woman has been the life long dream of many of us. Almost everyday I switch to the news and see a black man marrying an Oyibo wife and I'm wondering where to start from.

Fellow guymen in the house what would be the best Apps, Sites and strategies to catch an Oyibo woman. Those who currently are dating one or benefiting from one should kindly be their brothers keeper. No be only you sabi better thing.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

CC: lalasticlala, Ishilove, all other mods.

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by Kings1464(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Following................
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by braine(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
And you're calling La-la to take this to where? Front page? undecided
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
braine:
And you're calling La-la to take this to where? Front page? undecided

Yes bro. This is a big topic. I have seen young boys with no degree and very poor use of English catch Oyibo date and solve their economic puzzle. Dem no get 2 head. This year will not pass me by.

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by Nutase: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
What happens to our black sisters??

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by soberdrunk(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
You have to be more specific to get the help you need, are you looking for an 'Oyinbo sugar mummy'? "Oyinbo lover"? Or "Oyinbo wife"? Or you want to learn Yahoo? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by braine(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Yes bro. This is a big topic. I have seen young boys with no degree and very poor use of English catch Oyibo date and solve their economic puzzle. Dem no get 2 head. This year will not pass me by.

Well, if it's to catch young and pretty white babes, I'm all in. But if it's about those old wrinkled about-to-die oyinbo women, you are on your own o.

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by braine(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nutase:

Black sisters are not EPPing

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
braine:

Well, if it's to catch young and pretty white babes, I'm all in. But if it's about those old wrinkled about-to-die oyinbo women, you are on your own o.

Brother Euro and pounds no dey fear age oh. Morover u meet once in a while but she settle your bills regularly.

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by Nutase: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
braine:

Black sisters are not EPPing
huh How?
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by braine(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nutase:
huh How?

That is another story for another thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nutase:

I need to be well spent on, not our black sisters who have millions but still want to to buy them #100 recharge card.

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
You have to be more specific to get the help you need, are you looking for an 'Oyinbo sugar mummy'? "Oyinbo lover"? Or "Oyinbo wife"? Or you want to learn Yahoo? angry

All d others except yahoo. Help a brother.

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by Nutase: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

I need to be well spent on, not our black sisters who have millions but still want to to buy them #100 recharge card.
the sounds of laziness can be deciphered from a million miles. A man who wants to depend on a woman is a mistake.

5 Likes

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by VickyRotex(f): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

soberdrunk:

This answers your question!
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by VickyRotex(f): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nutase:
the sounds of laziness can be deciphered from a million miles. A man who wants to depend on a woman is a mistake.
And He's so proud of the Laziness!

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nutase:

It's not laziness. It's innovation. The world is a global village, and since all other aspects are being maximized relationships should be. I can be in Nigeria and date a Danish woman, the money is the goodies that come with it. Moreover u black women form alot. If I PM u now u no go gree reply.

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by Nutase: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

It's not laziness. It's innovation. The world is a global village, and since all other aspects are being maximized relationships should be. I can be in Nigeria and date a Danish woman, the money is the goodies that come with it. Moreover u black women form alot. If I PM u now u no go gree reply.
na so dem dey take gree? Do I know if you are a ritualist or demon??

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nutase:
na so dem dey take gree? Do I know if you are a ritualist or demon??

I am not saying agree self, most times no opportunity to even know d person. PonziHater is a long term name here. Not willign to soil my good reputation.

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by Nutase: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

I am not saying agree self, most times no opportunity to even know d person. PonziHater is a long term name here. Not willign to soil my good reputation.
shocked
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by expensiveguyman(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Very interesting thread, those who have something reasonable to offer should come forward.
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by Ofemmanu1: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

All d others except yahoo. Help a brother.

You need to start from the yahoo aspect. It present an enabling platform for you to cut your teeth in toasting EU101, to learn more about women and how to get a golden fish cos dating oyinbo is a different ball game to dating our locals here..

You can NEVER get an oyinbo without yahoo.
The west have designed the internet in such a way that we wouldn't be able to date those blondes, brunnettes and bittchees., but we can exploit the internet's back door to get at em mutherfhuckers.

Hehehehe, and hey; the best way to get them is to learn the "dark arts of yahoo"..
Else you get tired and maybe scammed too.

Lemme know if you're ready to walk the path..
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

You need to start from the yahoo aspect. It present an enabling platform for you to cut your teeth in toasting 101 n toasting and to learn more about women and how to get a golden fish cos dating oyinbo is a different ball game to dating our locals here..

You can NEVER get an oyinbo without yahoo.
The best way to get them is to learn the "dark arts of yahoo"..
Else you tired and maybe scammed too.

Lemme know if you're ready to walk the path..

Brother how do I get an Oyibo date or galfriend. I am not asking just for myself but for all the guymen out there who deserve the good things of life. Tell us the starting point or the tips to follow. Your experience is well welcomed.

3 Likes

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by Ofemmanu1: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Brother how do I get an Oyibo date or galfriend. I am not asking just for myself but for all the guymen out there who deserve the good things of life. Tell us the starting point or the tips to follow. Your experience is well welcomed.

You start from Yahoo.
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Very interesting thread, those who have something reasonable to offer should come forward.

pls we need it. Thanks. This thread is for all the guymen who want more than what they are getting right now. Who don't mind going to Ikoyi marriage court with a older white lady, to solve their economic hardship. If you have any idea, help a brother, for there are countless white women out there, and it can actually go round for us all.

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by Deadprez: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
following.. Op, pm me let me share somethings with you..

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by holyboii: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2017
I actually have a white Canadian lady always video chatting with me.

tho she says I need to come over myself which am ready to do. just need to save enough..
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by francis247(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

lol
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Hahahahahahahah .

This is too funny.

1 Like

Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2017
Hi5 then you go to tag. They are many there or ordinary meet24 u go see. But just choose US or UK in location u hear. grin grin
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Hi5 then you go to tag. They are many there or ordinary meet24 u go see. But just choose US or UK in location u hear. grin grin

Thanks dear. Very relevant answer.
Re: How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Hahahahahahahah .

This is too funny.
How dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Marriage Were / Is My Dick Too Big?( Photos) / Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.