Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment (859 Views)

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment by onila(f): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
means she doesn't like you

maybe sometimes she's so busy with life or school

i have tried to explain this too many guys

turning you down does not mean i am rejecting you
just means i am not stable enough in life to get into a relationship
Re: Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
continue being busy till kingdom come

u are not even luck boyz are asking u out....

better agree now before its too late

take my advice
Re: Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment by onila(f): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
mgdimagaladima:
continue being busy till kingdom come

u are not even luck boy are asking u out....

better agree now before its too late

take my advice

rather be single than rush into a relationship
Re: Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment by dingbang(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
So being single is now an achievement...
Re: Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
onila:

rather be single than rush into a relationship

just DAT......u have no point my dear

d time will come that u will look for them but u won't see iiiii
Re: Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment by Sanemind(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
onila:

means she doesn't like you

maybe sometimes she's so busy with life or school

i have tried to explain this too many guys

turning you down does not mean i am rejecting you
just means i am not stable enough in life to get into a relationship
O.p mbok how old are you?
Re: Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment by Headlesschicken(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
undecided Stupid children of nowadays.... Who relationship eep...
Re: Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment by 48noble(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
many ladies don't understand it too...after one round of sex that u both enjoyed... u ve become her fiancée when in u r not even in a relationship yet.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment by onila(f): 12:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided Stupid children of nowadays.... Who relationship eep...

i am a Virgin
Re: Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment by Headlesschicken(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2017
onila:

i am a V
undecided
onila:

i am a V
Re: Why Do Guys Think Because She Can't Date You At The Moment by DarkMagic(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2017
onila:

i am a V
Clap for urself undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Body & Sweat Smell During Sex? / Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still / My girlfriend said I’m no fun at all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.