Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,068 members, 7,956,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Eight Best Moments In Every Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight Best Moments In Every Relationship (659 Views)

Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? / The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / The 14 Best Moments In Every Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Best Moments In Every Relationship by Obeledavid: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2017
1. First Declaration
The ultimate romantic moment in a relationship is the first time you say the three sacred words, I love you. It’s the defining moment. First declarations must always be celebrated with a suitable commemoration, since it’s the first sign that a couple really does rather like each other.

2. First Holiday
The first holiday. This can always be a little overwhelming, but is a test of whether the relationship is built to last. A poor holiday will only create bad feeling and lead to arguments, so it’s always important to look for something truly memorable that can be cherished.

3. Anniversary
An anniversary is always a special moment in a relationship. It’s a day to hold dear everything that makes your relationship amount to what it is. Every anniversary ought to be marked in the manner your relationship deserves.

4. Moving In TogetherThe first step towards real long-term commitment, the halfway plunge is a hugely important aspect of any relationship.5. Engagement
If moving in together is the first step towards retirement, engagement will be the last, step. Popping the question requires the right moment at the right place and of-course the right person.

6. Marriage
Marriage is a true declaration of love. Planning the perfect wedding is a great task. The build up of the big day is a time of great anticipation and anxiety for both the bride and groom. This day brings a sense of joy and relief.

7. Honeymoon
Since the knot has been tied it is only normal as a couple to go go on a romantic get away, and celebrate the life ahead. It’s important that the honeymoon is in a quiet serene location, suiting both of your desires.

8. Children
Deciding to have children is a very important milestone as you reach a new stage of responsibility and develop a new kind of love. The rest of your lives would be more devoted to the beautiful children who’ll be depending on you for everything.

source:https://bodblg..com.ng/2017/08/eight-best-moments-in-every-relationship.html

Re: Eight Best Moments In Every Relationship by Divay22(f): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Grow old together wink
Re: Eight Best Moments In Every Relationship by DarkMagic(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Re: Eight Best Moments In Every Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2017
OP, you forgot to add "first fornication" to the best moments too cheesy
Re: Eight Best Moments In Every Relationship by ollaxworld001(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Re: Eight Best Moments In Every Relationship by pocohantas(f): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add "first fornication" to the best moments too cheesy

My man!

1 Share

Re: Eight Best Moments In Every Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:

My man!
My woman!

(1) (Reply)

Her Big Hips And Butt Landed Me In The Stupid Marriage / Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? / Post An Insta Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.