Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Her Big Hips And Butt Landed Me In The Stupid Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Big Hips And Butt Landed Me In The Stupid Marriage (640 Views)

Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me / Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) / Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Big Hips And Butt Landed Me In The Stupid Marriage by Eddyrocky(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2017
Popular Ghanaian comedian, Benson Nana Yaw Oduro Boateng aka Funny Face in a new interview has revealed his wife's curvy body made him marry her.
According to the comedian his “useless” marriage to Elisabeth Adjoa Ntim ended in divorce because she committed 36 ‘sins’ which were “worse than killing”........READ MORE HERE. http://bananagist..com.ng/2017/09/her-big-hips-and-butt-landed-me-in.html?m=1

Re: Her Big Hips And Butt Landed Me In The Stupid Marriage by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2017
grin

He marry her coz of lust and not bcoz of LOVE..

KARMA aint sleeping tho

1 Like

Re: Her Big Hips And Butt Landed Me In The Stupid Marriage by shams040(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2017
ok
Re: Her Big Hips And Butt Landed Me In The Stupid Marriage by divinehand2003(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2017
Hips and butt mean the same thing. Why emphasize the yansh like this now? Abi u be yansh-man who goes kolomental when u see yansh?
Re: Her Big Hips And Butt Landed Me In The Stupid Marriage by DarkMagic(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2017
U see??
Everything is not about Ukwu and blenze..
It is wat she has upstairs and wat she can offer in za marriage grin
Re: Her Big Hips And Butt Landed Me In The Stupid Marriage by pryme(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2017
About this hips and Curves thing, let me take a line from the movie SPAWN

"Then I fought and freed my Soul (from my curvy ex) then I sit back and watch for others like me "

(1) (Reply)

/ Housegirl Caught Peeping At Couple While They Were Having Sex, See What Was Done / Baby Daddy Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.