Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe (7263 Views)

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by DenreleDave(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
She might be a repented Hoe..

She might be a how who no longer need hoeing again and ready to settle down..

She may still be an active Hoe

One man's hoe is another man wife cheesy cheesy grin

So far you no meet her virgin, u definitely gonna marry a Hoe... grin cheesy grin grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy grin grin

Guy no vex, if you no be virgin too, we are all whores grin grin grin

Zzor how far na
Virginprincess are you truly what ur username implies?

Fati how far na
Denique, ahhhhhhh mama di mama cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by chybuzky(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
So what are you trying to say now ? Is that my babe is already a hoe from another man ??

Local man cannot can this post ooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by DenreleDave(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
chybuzky:
So what are you trying to say now ? Is that my babe is already a hoe from another man ??

Local man cannot can this post ooo

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by chybuzky(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

grin grin

But guy I no my babe since sec school ooo another man no fit dig my hoe oooo

Na only me dey dig that hoe ooo

1 Like

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by DenreleDave(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
chybuzky:

But guy I no my babe since sec school ooo another man no fit dig my hoe oooo

Na only me dey dig that hoe ooo

I hope so.. It is possible bro, very possible.. But going by ur username, I'm sure no be only u dey dig am..

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
You say what, but check Ziggy first now,we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by chybuzky(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

I hope so.. It is possible bro, very possible.. But going by ur username, I'm sure no be only u dey dig am..

grin grin grin

Do you know my surname ??
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by longetivity(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Baby Mama is da code

4 Likes

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by fati2001(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
HERE IS THE SUMMARY OF YOUR COMPREHENSION!

you will like to wife a hoe.. it clearly sounds like a prayer points, and may it become true (A LOUDER AMEN)
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by CosmicPhoenix: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
all women are hoes,if she's not hoeing for you then she's hoeing for someone else.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by virginprincess(f): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
fati2001:

you will like to wife a hoe.. it clearly sounds like a prayer points, and may it become true (A LOUDER AMEN)
AMEN AND AMEN, Denreledavid must marry a hoe.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by DenreleDave(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
all women are hoes,if she's not hoeing for you then she's hoeing for someone else.

Nice one my niggur
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by DenreleDave(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
virginprincess:
AMEN AND AMEN, Denreledavid must marry virginprincess, the hoe.

Yes... Amen amen
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by DenreleDave(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
fati2001:

I, fati2002 will like to be ur wife coz I am a hoe.. it clearly sounds like a prayer points, and may it become true (A LOUDER AMEN)

Amen amen
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by fati2001(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Amen amen
guy try harder, its so lame. clearly edited version of my post.
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by virginprincess(f): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes... Amen amen
I am not a hoe, so you can't marry me, go and look for a hoe to marry.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
fati2001:

A LOUDER BIG AMEN to d man wey go marry u cos dem don dig u wel wel too. So ur prayer go work for ur future husband
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
Your post is ridiculously lame.
What makes you believe every lady is sexually loose? What's the aim of your post?
How do you know some of these ladies aren't victims of war, violence or sexual exploitation?
It's absurd how some of you on Nairaland reason and degrade ladies, absolutely absurd
How has this post improved anything? Oh ,you created the thread for the likes? It's such a shame you have such mentality.
The reason you can write this is because unlike ladies, it's impossible to know if a man has been deflowered or not. If a guy who's had plenty of sex with various ladies I.e, sexually loose tells a lady he has never had sex , it'd be impossible to refute that claim because unlike ladies, you don't bleed. Some men are even more sexually loose than ladies and oh, if you keep sleeping around with several ladies then that makes you a hoe ,you aren't any better.
Stop shaming ladies, if anyone decides to be sexually active or loose then it's none of your business!
By the way, some virgins don't bleed on their first sex.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by Dpsychologist: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
What if someone doesn’t want to marry a hoe but prefers a cutlass grincheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by fati2001(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

A LOUDER BIG AMEN to d man wey go marry u cos dem don dig u wel wel too. So ur prayer go work for ur future husband
lolz you think say I be your gf or female foxs wer their puna Hole swallow the oceans wer dy this world?

more like it so funny :this statement is coming out of someone with 30 naira sewing threadlike dick, I can feel ur pain.

why wouldn't you complain about that when ur threadlike dick can not fit properly in your gf alodam called puna.

NB : NOT ALL GIRLS ARE PROSTITUTE, HAVE WIDE PUSSI AND LOSS OR AS CHEAP AS YOU AND YOUR FEMALE FOX'S CARRIED UR SELVES AROUND.

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by DenreleDave(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
fati2001:

guy try harder, its so lame.
clearly edited version of my post.

Muah tongue
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
fati2001:

lolz you think say I be your gf or female foxs wer their puna Hole swallow the oceans wer dy this world?

more like it so funny :this statement is coming out of someone with 30 naira sewing threadlike dick, I can feel ur pain.

why wouldn't you complain about that when ur threadlike dick can not fit properly in your gf alodam called puna.

LOOOOOOL! See ur long epistle. That is to say na true i talk, u be coded bonga. E pain am

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by Martinez39s(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

grin grin
He never sabi anything.
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by DenreleDave(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
He never sabi anything.

grin grin grin cheesy

Abi.. Tell chybuzky oooo.

He never sabi
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by fati2001(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

LOOOOOOL! See ur long epistle. That is to say na true i talk, u be coded bonga. E pain am
LOLZ, SOME ONE HAS STARTED PUMPING UP EMOTIONS BY SAYING "EN PAIN YOU " ABEG GO HUG TRANSFORMER JOIN!

YOU EVEN TRY... YOU JUST GAVE ME YOUR NAME " BONGA "

I LIKE PEOPLE WHO ADMITS THE TRUTH.

SEE AS YOU JUST DY GIVE OUT UR LIF3 CLUE TO PUBLIC....

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by DenreleDave(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
fati2001:

LOLZ, SOME ONE HAS STARTED PUMPING UP EMOTIONS BY SAYING "EN PAIN YOU " ABEG GO HUG TRANSFORMER JOIN!

My fati fati babe grin cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nothing but the Truth

1 Like

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by NawtiKingRealer(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
fati2001:

YOU EVEN TRY... YOU JUST GAVE ME YOUR NAME " BONGA "

I LIKE PEOPLE WHO ADMITS THE TRUTH.

SEE AS YOU JUST DY GIVE OUT UR LIF3 CLUE TO PUBLIC....

Long epistle again? E pain u o. Enjoy ur hoe as u be maiduguri bonga
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by Denique(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
She might be a repented Hoe..

She might be a how who no longer need hoeing again and ready to settle down..

She may still be an active Hoe

One man's hoe is another man wife cheesy cheesy grin

So far you no meet her virgin, u definitely gonna marry a Hoe... grin cheesy grin grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy grin grin

Guy no vex, if you no be virgin too, we are all whores grin grin grin

Z.zor how far na
Virginpr.incess are you truly what ur username implies?

F.ati how far na
Deni.que, ahhhhhhh mama di mama cheesy cheesy

Mama di mama? No idea whatchu on about

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by DenreleDave(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Denique:

Mama di mama? No idea whatchu on about

Hmmm. U ke..

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Awon bois ti LA be tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by DenreleDave(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
ZIINI:
Nothing but the Truth

Abeg tell denique oooo
Re: As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe by fati2001(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Long epistle again? E pain u o. Enjoy ur hoe as u be maiduguri bonga
PUMPING UP EMOTIONS KEEP WHINING LIKE A LOST BABY HEGOAT " BONGA "
AS YOU SAID ON UR PREVIOUS POST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.