Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… (2995 Views)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by fixzylani: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore…

Don’t get me wrong. It’s not that I don’t want you. It’s just that all we do now is have sex. I don’t mind it, because it’s always nice. But I miss you. I miss talking to you. I miss laughing with you. I miss discovering and doing new things with you.

We promised each other that we wouldn’t be just about sex. We talked about life and love and we made future plans. We used to go out a lot; to new places, to old haunts, to friends’ houses, to church even. But all of that has changed now. When you see me, you want to grope me. I’m trying to make conversation and you’re trying to kiss me. I’m trying to avoid your lips and you’re squeezing my breasts – my traitor breasts. You know that once you touch them, I can barely resist, and you use this to your advantage. Every. Single. Time.

I know it means that you love my body. You say it all the time. And honestly, I’m flattered. But I want you to want me for more than my body. I don’t want to become just a physical distraction. I want to be someone you share your life with, not just your body. I want you to pour your heart out to me, not just your seed. I want to mean more to you than a warm bed.

Read the rest here http://thenakedconvos.com/dear-boyfriend-i-dont-want-sex-anymore/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Chidonc(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
why you no go tell am uself, na we dey have the sex with you, if you tire tell am not us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lol.
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
hmmmmm am speechless... Some people reali go thru dis..... Wud advise any gal or guy to tel d oda patner no matter wat.....sex isnt everytin
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by emi14: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sweet things don de sour .

1 Like

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tell him you want to become a secondary Virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Princeadonis(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
So, some guys still dey demand sex from their gf for this recession?

1 Like

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by DarkMagic(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Orisirisi undecided
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by QueenSekxy(f): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
lol..see gobe,,must you have a boyfriend??

1 Like

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, some guys still dey demand sex from their gf for this recession?

grin grin cheesy

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by KnightGown: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Then go date someone with down syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Jaynom(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
I met a girl back in Uni that had the same arrangement with her boyfriend(no more sex). Me & Her were bánging on a regular basis. A girl will tell you no sex but there's a guy that is fvcking her

1 Like

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
alexialin:

grin grin cheesy
Madam, how are you jawe? Hope all is well?
Anything for Tosyne this evening? cheesy
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Madam, how are you jawe? Hope all is well?

Anything for Tosyne this evening? cheesy

Am fine o cheesy

You are so funny with your words about sexx and recession. cheesy

Some guys are not smiling when it comes to sexxx, it depends on their gfs to either allow it happen freely as e dey go or place it on a leash! cheesy

Tosyne am just relaxed, reading through some threads..

Nothing for you tonight o tongue
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by tosyne2much(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
alexialin:

Am fine o cheesy

You are so funny with your words about sexx and recession. cheesy

Some guys are not smiling when it comes to sexxx, it depends on their gfs to either allow it happen freely as e dey go or place it on a leash! cheesy

Tosyne am just relaxed, reading through some threads..

Nothing for you tonight o tongue

That's it oooo

If you nail kitty-cat on the tree, some guys will still go in pursuit of it cheesy

Nothing for me bawo? You fall my hand ooo undecided
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's it oooo

If you nail kitty-cat on the tree, some guys will still go in pursuit of it cheesy

Nothing for me bawo? You fall my hand ooo undecided

Lol!

Ok are u based in lagos?? smiley
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
alexialin:

Lol!

Ok are u based in lagos?? smiley
Ehn ehn you're just coming up small small cheesy

Yeah Lasgidi
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn you're just coming up small small cheesy

Yeah Lasgidi

Hehehehehehehe grin

You are a clown! grin

Lol

Don't worry send me a pm anytime tonight and let's look @what awon boiz want cheesy
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Oghumu1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bitter truth, so many relationship has died all because of this i think there bettee things to do in a relationship that makes it look fresh and sweet than sex all the time. You will definitely get tired one day and say good bye to that person you always loved

1 Like

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by silkytouch(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
KnightGown:
Then go date someone with down syndrome.

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by fixzylani: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by fixzylani: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read..
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Ifakiland(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jaynom:
I met a girl back in Uni that had the same arrangement with her boyfriend(no more sex). Me & Her were bánging on a regular basis. A girl will tell you no sex but there's a guy that is fvcking her
Linus
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by fixzylani: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...

1 Like

Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dear girlfriend, i don't want to give you money anymore.
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by fixzylani: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by fixzylani: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
REad
Re: Dear Boyfriend, I Don’t Want To Have Sex Anymore… by habsydiamond(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
That guy must be a bad boy for this babe to cry out ooo.....he don diamante Ur underground to a level wey the babe say she no dey Bleep again oo. She no won be lord of the ring....she won hook the guy...with what u said.....it seems the guy dey use u cure im head ache...if u still want him u better Continue to dey pupuna fire im well well to be able to consider u as a marry able somebody

(1) (Reply)

I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday / Watch Sex Video Of Fat Naija Lady Slowly And Steady Enjoying Heavily / Have I Been Unknowingly Initiated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.