Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! (9164 Views)

Biafran Civil War Slangs And Nicknames / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Nig./ Biafran Civil War Gave Boost To Nnewi Industrial Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
CHESTER48:
where u come from??
Ile Ife!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Paretomaster(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nwodosis:
.You are the one drumming the war song my dear and not Nnamdi Kanu.

Mr, all the YouTube videos, and facebook post are there. .......
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by impossible27(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao.

The cowards are the Osu who are still praying and fasting in Enugu or the Osus getting their head ransacked daily in Aguleri. Lol.

Heck! your coward self denied your worthless Osu tribe online when no one put a gun on your head. Lol.
just look at this afonja cowards.

rant all u like all I know is that u guys are worthless as the poo I always pass out in my toilet. U guy do no shiitt if the VP is arrested

bunch of uncircumcised cawards

Afonja!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Diademk07: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
impossible27:

just look at this afonja cowards.

rant all u like all I know is that u guys are worthless as the poo I always pass out in my toilet. U guy do no shiitt if the VP is arrested

bunch of uncircumcised cawards

Afonja!!!!!

Lol. When will you run out to the street to lick your Albino's ass, seeing that you're a fellow Osu albino..lol.

After all, Osu bravery is all about running wild on the streets like lunatics!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by ozimec(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

even yesterday kanu threat Nigeria that any attempt of his arrest will lead to death!
Also threat there won't be any election as from now in SE/SS!
what evidence you want?

You didn't show me any evidence to buttress your earlier points you raised concerning the present election threats made by the Igbos . Now you have raised another point talking about KANU.?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by impossible27(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Lol. When will you run out to the street to lick your Albino's ass, seeing that you're a fellow Osu albino..lol.

After all, Osu bravery is all about running wild on the streets like lunatics!
lol it better than lickin a housa/Fulani a$$hole. disgusting. una no de shame useless, una go die of fear till every one of u are eradicated.

Afonja!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Diademk07: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
impossible27:

lol it better than lickin a housa/Fulani a$$hole. disgusting. una no de shame useless, una go die of fear till every one of u are eradicated.

Afonja!!!!

Lol.. Die of fear? Who's running to seek ICC/Un support like refugees here?

Albino Osu whose bravery is running unclad on the streets is saying something? Lol.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by impossible27(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Lol.. Die of fear? Who's running to seek ICC/Un support like refugees here?

Albino Osu whose bravery is running unclad on the streets is saying something? Lol.
running to ICC and UN is better than doing nothing, which the Yoruba's don't have the balls to do if it were in there shoe. no be housa Fulani arrest una oba for ile ife, watin una do? nothing.

basstard children of a thousand fathers.

Afonjaa!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by macluvph1(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2017
moninuola65:

hun-un
but it's knowledge that invented education!
you get it right?

Mr Twister keep on twisting we are watching you.

School una no wan go.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Iceberg3: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
moninuola65:
Ice block, you are not truly solid, becareful of sunlight! ok!
titanic,i go sink u.. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by diadem10: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
impossible27:

running to ICC and UN is better than doing nothing, which the Yoruba's don't have the balls to do if it were in there shoe. no be housa Fulani arrest una oba for ile ife, watin una do? nothing.

basstard children of a thousand fathers.

Afonjaa!!!!!

Albino Osu thinks running to racist Trump to save them after running wild like lunatics on the streets is bravery.

Didn't your Osu folks make a million man march in solidarity for Abacha while Yoruba fought tooth and nails to overthrow Abacha government which eventually bore out our democracy today?

Your Osu brethren are still fasting and praying in Enugu as we speaks while their osu citizen are suyanized daily..lol

Osu Albino, your albino eyes must have been affecting your reasoning.. Lol.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by impossible27(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2017
diadem10:

Albino Osu thinks running to racist Trump to save them after running wild like lunatics on the streets is bravery.

Didn't your Osu folks make a million man march in solidarity for Abacha while Yoruba fought tooth and nails to overthrow Abacha government which eventually bore out our democracy today?

Your Osu brethren are still fasting and praying in Enugu as we speaks while their osu citizen are suyanized daily..lol

Osu Albino, your albino eyes must have been affecting your reasoning.. Lol.
That doesn't Change the fact that Yoruba's are potential cowards and will do nothing even if the VP is killed grin grin

kiss the truth
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Iceberg3:

titanic,i go sink u.. grin
frustration!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Iceberg3: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
moninuola65:
frustration!
hunger grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Iceberg3:

hunger grin
ice beware of heat
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by disumusa: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
mpianya39:

Fear fear yoruba muslim grin grin grin
so na Muslim again not Christian frustrated Igbo Igbo you better focus on problem rampaging your generation
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Iceberg3: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
moninuola65:

ice beware of heat

are u heat,...or are u on heat.....peharps ua sis is on heat? I can help,you know.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makurdi Local Government Workers Protest 13-Month Unpaid Salaries (Photos) / Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic / No Part Of Lagos Is On Partial Or Total Lockdown - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.