Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! (9166 Views)

Biafran Civil War Slangs And Nicknames / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Nig./ Biafran Civil War Gave Boost To Nnewi Industrial Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Iceberg3: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:
By the time all Nigerian were trying to to avoid another blood shed in this country, igbo is digging deep to find anything that will bring war.
Nnamdi kanu ipob provocation on the government and Nigeria nation is continue non-stop, which lead to the Arewa quit notice, and the effort of the government and leaders to calm de jeux, still igbo is bring out another system of not only provocation but threat to the country.
among of these:-
i. Barrister Vincent Egechukwu Obetta, on behalf the Igbo ethnic group resident in northern Nigeria, filed three lawsuits against Alhaji Yerima Shettima for alleged “treasonable notice,” amongst other crimes.

Barr. Obetta, in a statement he signed, named other respondents in the suits as the Inspector General of Police (IGP) and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

He declared "If they fail to arrest him he would proceed to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, Holland, to press Criminal Charges against (i) Alh Yerima Shettima (ii) The IGP (iii) The Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) as the Chief Law Officer of Nigeria (iv) Prof Ango Abdullahi and (v) Prof Yemi Osinbajo as the Ag. President of Nigeria when the 06/06/2017 of Aiding and Abetting a second Genocide against the Ndigbo in the North.

ii. Lawyer from United States law firm, Fein & DelValle PLLC, have filed a suit against Major-General TY Buratai, the Chief of Army Staff; Mr. Willie Obiano, governor of Anambra State; Mr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State governor and 13 others in the US District Court for the District of Columbia.

So the questions are;
if those people taken to court guilty and arrested can igbo still living in those region peacefully?
if the Arewa youths arrested as igbo wish can those igbo in the north rest in peacefully now?
Why igbo still believe they can retaliate the past civil war on Nigeria?

deeply concerned a4onja grin
self appointed minister of igbo affairs grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by impossible27(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
@OP u just showed how coward a Yoruba could muster. u just prove the tribalistic comment the Igbo's has been bashing u guys here is true as cowards. u guys are reden with fear to the extent that fear is now u guys trade mark.

I am not a Hausa Fulani though, I am not Igbo and God fobid for me to be a Yoruba both in this generation and my next generation. I support the justice and fairness of anyone in Nigeria. if the VP or COAS or whatever is guilty, they should go to jail even if it happens to be in my tribe.

So if war break out, who and who go com fight on behalf of Nigeria, me and my family God forbid for me and my people to put my hand in an unjust cause. which I know Yoruba's can't fight because they are all cowards like u.

And believe me, nothing is going to happen if the VP is arrested, the least u can do is to give quit notice and go and sleep because non of u has the balls to do shiiitt. u guys will continue to die in fear and serve your masters and lick their a$$$ from generation to generation till the world end.

Useless. if they de count those way wan kill IBO's If housa way get balls come out Yoruba go follow come out.

Op your tribe are shiiitttt.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by viadbenzene(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin
impossible27:
@OP u just showed how coward a Yoruba could muster. u just prove the tribalistic comment the Igbo's has been bashing u guys here is true as cowards. u guys are reden with fear to the extent that fear is now u guys trade mark.

I am not a Hausa Fulani though, I am not Igbo and God fobid for me to be a Yoruba both in this generation and my next generation. I support the justice and fairness of anyone in Nigeria. if the VP or COAS or whatever is guilty, they should go to jail even if it happens to be in my tribe.

So if war break out, who and who go com fight on behalf of Nigeria, me and my family God forbid for me and my people to put my hand in an unjust cause. which I know Yoruba's can't fight because they are all cowards like u.

And believe me, nothing is going to happen if the VP is arrested, the least u can do is to give quit notice and go and sleep because non of u has the balls to do shiiitt. u guys will continue to die in fear and serve your masters and lick their a$$$ from generation to generation till the world end.

Useless. if they de count those way wan kill IBO's If housa way get balls come out Yoruba go follow come out.

lol eazy Bro
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Iceberg3:

deeply concerned a4onja grin
self appointed minister of igbo affairs grin
Ice block, you are not truly solid, becareful of sunlight!
ok!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
impossible27:

are you missed your target or over soaked?
anyway, igbo or not, let any one play non-sense with VP, then you will know who is coward, either igbo your master, who is running round the world courts for rescue, or beg Israel or USA for recognition!
or Yoruba the Land lord of you All.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

anyway, igbo or not, let any one play non-sense with VP, then you will know who is coward, either igbo your master, who is running round the world courts for rescue, or beg Israel or USA for recognition!
Landlord ke? Ndi ofe mmanu aah self
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by ChimaAdeoye: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

Igbo can not and never lose everything.

the problem is Nigerians are ignorant of International laws and charters...

We live like animals in the jungle in Nigeria.

The only thing Nigeria can do is settle with the Igbos in peace...

don't think because Nig Ar.my have gun they can shoot..

don't think if North attack Igbos in the North, people won't be jail in Hague... Even Buhari is not safe...

Go and ask Sudan President.

No need to respond to them. They are only trying yo extract your strategy.
Let them go ahead and implement their simple strategy of killing innocent igbos and christiansbin the north, and we shall then implement our own strategy.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Landlord ke? Ndi ofe mmanu aah self
freedom ko! Ndi ajokuta mamumi aah self
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

No need to respond to them. They are only trying yo extract your strategy.
Let them go ahead and implement their simple strategy of killing innocent igbos and christiansbin the north, and we shall then implement our own strategy.
the new or the old one that claimed nearly 3 million lives!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by impossible27(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

And I repeat afonja, u people will do nothing!! absolutely NOTHING!!! no be now una start to de bark like bull dog.

the VP will Go to jail if he is guilty just as how your oba of ile Ife went to prison and u guys did nothing. Omoo una no go do anything.

Keyboard warriors and chestbeaters

Afonjjjaaaa.

(lol nah my first time to de call afonja oo. like seriously these guys deserve such name)
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Augustvisitor: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

igbo didn't want separation but retaliation!
if not, why kanu claimed other territory beside south east? why insulting other innocent Nigeria,? why provocation?
why taken COAS, IGP, VP of the federation to court?
and that will lead to what!
when Texas incite other states to leave the union in US?

His modus operandi doesn't call for reasonable support.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by konoplyanka: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

Igbo can not and never lose everything.

the problem is Nigerians are ignorant of International laws and charters...

We live like animals in the jungle in Nigeria.

The only thing Nigeria can do is settle with the Igbos in peace...

don't think because Nig Ar.my have gun they can shoot..

don't think if North attack Igbos in the North, people won't be jail in Hague... Even Buhari is not safe...

Go and ask Sudan President.

you keep typing rubbish just for likes. who told you Nigerians are ignorant of international laws? rather, it's the igbos that are ignorant of international law.

all their suits will be dismissed. they don't even have a case against the area touts because they didn't threaten them. they only advice them to leave their land and I don't see any offense in that. but video evidence abound of Nnamdi kanu's hate speeches.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by konoplyanka: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
louqas:

In yoruba land you are either 1. A yoruba man Or not 2. A muslim or christian
in Ibo land: you are either osu or freeborn Jew or Christian omnivore or cannibal
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by ozimec(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:
By the time all Nigerian were trying to to avoid another blood shed in this country, igbo is digging deep to find anything that will bring war.
Nnamdi kanu ipob provocation on the government and Nigeria nation is continue non-stop, which lead to the Arewa quit notice, and the effort of the government and leaders to calm de jeux, still igbo is bring out another system of not only provocation but threat to the country.
among of these:-
i. Barrister Vincent Egechukwu Obetta, on behalf the Igbo ethnic group resident in northern Nigeria, filed three lawsuits against Alhaji Yerima Shettima for alleged “treasonable notice,” amongst other crimes.

Barr. Obetta, in a statement he signed, named other respondents in the suits as the Inspector General of Police (IGP) and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

He declared "If they fail to arrest him he would proceed to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, Holland, to press Criminal Charges against (i) Alh Yerima Shettima (ii) The IGP (iii) The Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) as the Chief Law Officer of Nigeria (iv) Prof Ango Abdullahi and (v) Prof Yemi Osinbajo as the Ag. President of Nigeria when the 06/06/2017 of Aiding and Abetting a second Genocide against the Ndigbo in the North.

ii. Lawyer from United States law firm, Fein & DelValle PLLC, have filed a suit against Major-General TY Buratai, the Chief of Army Staff; Mr. Willie Obiano, governor of Anambra State; Mr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State governor and 13 others in the US District Court for the District of Columbia.

So the questions are;
if those people taken to court guilty and arrested can igbo still living in those region peacefully?
if the Arewa youths arrested as igbo wish can those igbo in the north rest in peacefully now?
Why igbo still believe they can retaliate the past civil war on Nigeria?

If you think very well before typing this you will know that The Igbos have been very peaceful even in the face of all the injustice, marginalization and subjugation meted on them over the years. Now the Nigeria government has blatantly refused to address any of these plights until now that the Igbos are seeking for self-determination which is backed by any known law that you're accusing them of looking for2nd civil war.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by OreMI22: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
**** Alert*** Alert*** Alert***

I was just informed by a reliable family friend to be careful in NL because DSS recently launched an operation and has invaded Nairaland and started threads such as Biafra, Igbo civil war, Ipob weapons etc. they are tracking Ip addresses of repondents and trying to lure you into making incriminating statements.

This thread looks exactly like the information i got on their bait. Those responding to these faceless people should stop.

My people be careful! The evil men are here pretending to be ordinary people.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
ozimec:

If you think very well before typing this you will know that The Igbos have been very peaceful even in the face of all the injustice, marginalization and subjugation meted on them over the years. Now the Nigeria government has blatantly refused to address any of these plights until now that the Igbos are seeking for self-determination which is backed by any known law that you're accusing them of looking for2nd civil war.
pls stop been biased!
igbo promised Nigeria war should Nigerian voted out gej from office, and they started carrying out their threat as early as Buhari came to power, Nigerian take it for joke until they brought the economy down, threat all foreign investors and chase them away blame Buhari for everything and frustrated the effort of government in all form of sabotage, political, economics and social, every body calls igbo to diplomacy but to deaf ear!
So when Nigerian see igbo can never back down, it's then They counter challenge them, when igbo realized Nigerian is no longer joking now igbo were seeking international right protection!
That's what's in the book of record!
don't rewrite history!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
OreMI22:
**** Alert*** Alert*** Alert***

I was just informed by a reliable family friend to be careful in NL because DSS recently launched an operation and has invaded Nairaland and started threads such as Biafra, Igbo civil war, Ipob weapons etc. they are tracking Ip addresses of repondents and trying to lure you into making incriminating statements.

This thread looks exactly like the information i got on their bait. Those responding to these faceless people should stop.

My people be careful! The evil men are here pretending to be ordinary people.
why are you disturbing NL with untrue information?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Augustvisitor:

His modus operandi doesn't call for reasonable support.
No amount of International law, covenants, rights, freedom, bodies can save igbo, we will take you to where you want to take Nigeria to!
mark my words!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Diademk07: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
impossible27:

And I repeat afonja, u people will do nothing!! absolutely NOTHING!!! no be now una start to de bark like bull dog.

the VP will Go to jail if he is guilty just as how your oba of ile Ife went to prison and u guys did nothing. Omoo una no go do anything.

Keyboard warriors and chestbeaters

Afonjjjaaaa.

(lol nah my first time to de call afonja oo. like seriously these guys deserve such name)

Lmao.

The cowards are the Osu who are still praying and fasting in Enugu or the Osus getting their head ransacked daily in Aguleri. Lol.

Heck! your coward self denied your worthless Osu tribe online when no one put a gun on your head. Lol.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by ozimec(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

pls stop been biased!
igbo promised Nigeria war should Nigerian voted out gej from office, and they started carrying out their threat as early as Buhari came to power, Nigerian take it for joke until they brought the economy down, threat all foreign investors and chase them away blame Buhari for everything and frustrated the effort of government in all form of sabotage, political, economics and social, every body calls igbo to diplomacy but to deaf ear!
So when Nigerian see igbo can never back down, it's then They counter challenge them, when igbo realized Nigerian is no longer joking now igbo were seeking international right protection!
That's what's in the book of record!
don't rewrite history!
Hahahahahahaha..... Honestly, you will make it as a comedian. Pls can you show documented evidence of any of these your claims?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

I can't see Yemi osinbajo arrested taken to any prison and igbo live in peace in Lagos!
that am assure you can never be happen!
rubbish. If it was the full Ani that were saying this I could have passed. But in lagos, Yorubas are cowards.. And nothing will happen.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
ozimec:

Hahahahahahaha..... Honestly, you will make it as a comedian. Pls can you show documented evidence of any of these your claims?
even yesterday kanu threat Nigeria that any attempt of his arrest will lead to death!
Also threat there won't be any election as from now in SE/SS!
what evidence you want?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
CHESTER48:
rubbish. If it was the full Ani that were saying this I could have passed. But in lagos, Yorubas are cowards.. And nothing will happen.
yah
by the time cowards turn unmanageable, igbo will know they were in trouble!
be warned!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Augustvisitor:
We need peace. Violence can't bring absolute peace. I wonder why if separation is needed.. Why it cant be done in peace
tell that to your president who said. Nigeria is not negotiable.. If they want peace He wouldn't have stupidly made that statement..
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

yah
by the time cowards turn unmanageable, igbo will know they were in trouble!
be warned!
the least of our trouble is Yoruba.. I don't know why am arguing with you sef..
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Diademk07: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
CHESTER48:

Lol.. Like your Eze and his cronies were flogged? Osu cowards need to be flogged once again to reset their stupidity.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Lol.. Like your Eze and his cronies were flogged? Osu cowards need to be flogged once again to reset their stupidity.
where u the one who flogged. Them. If not then shut Ur moutj
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Diademk07: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
CHESTER48:
where u the one who flogged. Them. If not then shut Ur moutj

Nope, Osu coward as yourself needs to shut up because you are all cowards. Dancing around on the streets like lunatic while calling for a racist Trump to save your stupid as$ is nothing but cowardice!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
CHESTER48:
the least of our trouble is Yoruba.. I don't know why am arguing with you sef..
submission or surrendered!
choose one!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Nope, Osu coward as yourself needs to shut up because you are all cowards. Dancing around on the streets like lunatic while calling for a racist Trump to save your stupid as$ is nothing but cowardice!
hahaha.. But let's face it, if you people where the only people in nigeria, and we needed to break, we could av killed all of you nah.. With the help of your Muslim friends you guys still couldn't stand us.. Bye
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:
submission or surrendered! choose one!
where u come from??
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Diademk07: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
CHESTER48:
hahaha.. But let's face it, if you people where the only people in nigeria, and we needed to break, we could av killed all of you nah.. With the help of your Muslim friends you guys still couldn't stand us.. Bye

Lol..

Osu cowards that got flogged is the one to talk? Or the ones that were praying and fasting after Fulani herdsmen suyanized them in Enugu?

Lol.. Osu has shown nothing but cowardice other than chest beating in all their life. Even your pathetic Ojukwu coward was still bragging about defeating Nigeria while his men kept fighting with cassava sticks until he eventually left his foolish men and fled for his life! What happened to the saying that a general fights till death in battle for what he believes in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode: Between EFCC’s Noose And Lagos Assembly’s Dagger / Cash-Strapped States Groan, Widen Tax Net, Begin Aggressive Revenue Generation / Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.