Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! (9151 Views)

Biafran Civil War Slangs And Nicknames / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Nig./ Biafran Civil War Gave Boost To Nnewi Industrial Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2017
Marcelo290:
Who held anyone from taking whosoever to court? Nobody is above justice in the tenets of the Law, stop sounding like there are special people meant to do the suing, everyone has that constitutional right, you sef can.

Sorry to say but your comments reeks of ignorance.
don't be confused my friend, court is last step to be taken after every thing, because it destroy.
Not every thing that can be settled in court and even after court, it's reconcile, with out reconciliation it chaos!
may be the court will one day give igbo the biafra!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Marcelo290(m): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

don't be confused my friend, court is last step to be taken after every thing, because it destroy.
Not every thing that can be settled in court and even after court, it's reconcile, with out reconciliation it chaos!
may be the court will one day give igbo the biafra!
So a quit notice to my people that could cause a genocide doesn't also worth taking to court not adding their war songs? You want a repetition of what happened in September 1966 where igbos where massacred in millions in the North? We won't take it this time, Arewa aren't people you apply diplomacy to, the negotiations Ojukwu had with Gowon in Aburi Ghana is a testimony to this, they are naturally animalistic in nature so if you don't follow them with confidence, they would cash in on your cowardice ...we have all become wiser.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by otosa(m): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:
By the time all Nigerian were trying to to avoid another blood shed in this country, igbo is digging deep to find anything that will bring war.
Nnamdi kanu ipob provocation on the government and Nigeria nation is continue non-stop, which lead to the Arewa quit notice, and the effort of the government and leaders to calm de jeux, still igbo is bring out another system of not only provocation but threat to the country.
among of these:-
i. Barrister Vincent Egechukwu Obetta, on behalf the Igbo ethnic group resident in northern Nigeria, filed three lawsuits against Alhaji Yerima Shettima for alleged “treasonable notice,” amongst other crimes.

Barr. Obetta, in a statement he signed, named other respondents in the suits as the Inspector General of Police (IGP) and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

He declared "If they fail to arrest him he would proceed to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, Holland, to press Criminal Charges against (i) Alh Yerima Shettima (ii) The IGP (iii) The Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) as the Chief Law Officer of Nigeria (iv) Prof Ango Abdullahi and (v) Prof Yemi Osinbajo as the Ag. President of Nigeria when the 06/06/2017 of Aiding and Abetting a second Genocide against the Ndigbo in the North.

ii. Lawyer from United States law firm, Fein & DelValle PLLC, have filed a suit against Major-General TY Buratai, the Chief of Army Staff; Mr. Willie Obiano, governor of Anambra State; Mr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State governor and 13 others in the US District Court for the District of Columbia.

So the questions are;
if those people taken to court guilty and arrested can igbo still living in those region peacefully?
if the Arewa youths arrested as igbo wish can those igbo in the north rest in peacefully now?
Why igbo still believe they can retaliate the past civil war on Nigeria?
where were you when they are killing in innocent people that were doing the peaceful rally. Mind you, what kanu is asking for is simple, what is that? Referendum.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:
By the time all Nigerian were trying to to avoid another blood shed in this country, igbo is digging deep to find anything that will bring war.
Nnamdi kanu ipob provocation on the government and Nigeria nation is continue non-stop, which lead to the Arewa quit notice, and the effort of the government and leaders to calm de jeux, still igbo is bring out another system of not only provocation but threat to the country.
i. Barrister Vincent Egechukwu Obetta, on behalf the Igbo ethnic group resident in northern Nigeria, filed three lawsuits against Alhaji Yerima Shettima for alleged “treasonable notice,” amongst other crimes.

Barr. Obetta, in a statement he signed, named other respondents in the suits as the Inspector General of Police (IGP) and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

He declared "If they fail to arrest him he would proceed to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, Holland, to press Criminal Charges against (i) Alh Yerima Shettima (ii) The IGP (iii) The Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) as the Chief Law Officer of Nigeria (iv) Prof Ango Abdullahi and (v) Prof Yemi Osinbajo as the Ag. President of Nigeria when the 06/06/2017 of Aiding and Abetting a second Genocide against the Ndigbo in the North.

ii. Lawyer from United States law firm, Fein & DelValle PLLC, have filed a suit against Major-General TY Buratai, the Chief of Army Staff; Mr. Willie Obiano, governor of Anambra State; Mr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State governor and 13 others in the US District Court for the District of Columbia.

So the questions are;
if those people taken to court guilty and arrested can igbo still living in those region peacefully?
if the Arewa youths arrested as igbo wish can those igbo in the north rest in peacefully now?

RUBBISH POST

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 12:40am On Aug 29, 2017
Marcelo290:
So a quit notice to my people that could cause a genocide doesn't also worth taking to court not adding their war songs? You want a repetition of what happened in September 1966 where igbos where massacred in millions in the North? We won't take it this time, Arewa aren't people you apply diplomacy to, the negotiations Ojukwu had with Gowon in Aburi Ghana is a testimony to this, they are naturally animalistic in nature so if you don't follow them with confidence, they would cash in on your cowardice ...we have all become wiser.
you things what civil war didn't give you court will give if to you?
joker, you base all your life in people's land and threat them and believe nothing will happen!
law and court didn't know how to settle conflicts, why deceiving your self, we are in 21st century, yet, Sudan, Syria Libya, Somalia, etc were in turmoil what happen to the right of people there?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by attackgat: 12:41am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

you think is useless but when things get sour you will feel it dearly.
am sure if those people were convicted in court because of igbo, igbo will pay for it dearly!

If Igbos are going to pay for a court decision then they are in the wrong country

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 12:43am On Aug 29, 2017
otosa:
where were you when they are killing in innocent people that were doing the peaceful rally. Mind you, what kanu is asking for is simple, what is that? Referendum.
hun-un
by the time America court asked for the head of COAS and thing backfire history will prove me right!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2017
attackgat:

If Igbos are going to pay for a court decision then they are in the wrong country
I can't see Yemi osinbajo arrested taken to any prison and igbo live in peace in Lagos!
that am assure you can never be happen!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

RUBBISH POST
yah
seem rubbish but the fact!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

yah
seem rubbish but the fact!

DONT EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN IF YOU ARE NOT INSANE?! AM I THE TYPE OF TROLLS YOU ENGAGE HERE IN YOUR NONSENSICAL CHATS?. NEVER EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN YOU BEAST
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Marcelo290(m): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

you things what civil war didn't give you court will give if to you?
joker, you base all your life in people's land and threat them and believe nothing will happen!
law and court didn't know how to settle conflicts, why deceiving your self, we are in 21st century, yet, Sudan, Syria Libya, Somalia, etc were in turmoil what happen to the right of people there?
So according to your own explanations, Arewa is right in their actions and shouldn't be questioned by nobody as gods that they are... goes a long way to tell me how you reason, so you think there are no Hausa Fulani in the East?

Your analogies are all dead on arrival, you can't even bring up intelligent points, if it were a debate I should have trashed you hands down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 1:00am On Aug 29, 2017
Marcelo290:
So according to your own explanations, Arewa is right in their actions and shouldn't be questioned by nobody as gods that they are... goes a long way to tell me how you reason, so you think there are no Hausa Fulani in the East?

Your analogies are all dead on arrival, you can't even bring up intelligent points, if it were a debate I should have trashed you hands down.
where you people always play a victim game?
when kanu started his abuses and insult on every one?
when arewa issue notice?
why people can manage arewa youths but can't manage kanu? because he is almighty god?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 1:01am On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

DONT EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN IF YOU ARE NOT INSANE?! AM I THE TYPE OF TROLLS YOU ENGAGE HERE IN YOUR NONSENSICAL CHATS?. NEVER EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN YOU BEAST
submission?
better!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Lloydfather(m): 1:45am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

So the questions are;
Op while reading I can see ur fear and feel ur pain, its written all over ur write up.
The truth is all the doubters are now started to believe NK really know what he was doing and the ipob's are formidable.

For sarrki to see this kind of thread and just write (anyone that want to go should go) it means u guy have given up already in ur unity begging

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by sarrki(m): 2:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Lloydfather:
Op while reading I can see ur fear and feel ur pain, its written all over ur write up.
The truth is all the doubters are now started to believe NK really know what he was doing and the ipob's are formidable.

For sarrki to see this kind of thread and just write (anyone that want to go should go) it means u guy have given up already in ur unity begging

OJUKWU was never a clown. He declared Biafra, went to war, thoroughly defeated, ran away, apologized and sober till he died!!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Lloydfather(m): 2:14am On Aug 29, 2017
sarrki:

OJUKWU was never a clown. He declared Biafra, went to war, thoroughly defeated, ran away, apologized and sober till he died!!
Awolowo sponsored starvation among my people, he inherited many companies from the FG. Die a miserable death by committing suicide after eating rat poison. How about that.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by sarrki(m): 2:19am On Aug 29, 2017
Lloydfather:
Awolowo sponsored starvation among my people, he inherited many companies from the FG. Die a miserable death by committing suicide after eating rat poison. How about that.

That's one thing with ipob occultist and ipob fake Jews

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Benekruku(m): 2:30am On Aug 29, 2017
[s]
moninuola65:

So the questions are;
[/s]

You watch too much of American movies!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by nenajanek: 3:15am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

but am disappointed,
what I know is, if any court issued the arrest of prof yemi osinbajo in his capacity of VP of Nigeria, Igbo will certainly leave lagos and the west!
why derail my opinion to the North?
do you know the implication of what you people were doing?
My dear, I am a fellow Northerner but i support the Igbos, kai...the injustice is too much. lets talk truth. Allah did not teach us this.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Ur english sucks and u also post crap
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by louqas: 5:56am On Aug 29, 2017
mpianya39:

Fear fear yoruba muslim grin grin grin

Are you
1. Igbo Christian
2. Igbo jew
3. Christian
4. Jew
5. Ipod Christian
6. Ipod jew

Chose one option
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by mpianya39(m): 5:59am On Aug 29, 2017
louqas:

Are you
1. Igbo Christian
2. Igbo jew
3. Christian
4. Jew
5. Ipod Christian
6. Ipod jew

Chose one option

Your a Sabo to yoruba christians angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by cheruv: 6:00am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

taken VP, IGP, COAS, GOVERN to court is going too far, it had never happen in this country and any attempt to arrest these fellow will be chaotic!
But they've the right to threaten others shaebi
You must be smart by half! undecided
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by louqas: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2017
nenajanek:

My dear, I am a fellow Northerner but i support the Igbos, kai...the injustice is too much. lets talk truth. Allah did not teach us this.

Did you just write this? Injustice against who?
One of the best leaders the north has ever produced was Sir Ahmadu Bello. .... he was murdered by blood thirsty igbo youths , so were leaders from yoruba land now please tell me one igbo leader that was killed in that coup.
NONE
That to me is injustice
and this is why all other Nigerian tribes have been wary of the igbo man till date .

The igbos hate and detest the hausa man very much
The igbos hate and detest the yoruba man very much

Do you know why?

Because these two tribes are far greater than the igbo tribe ...... all over the world the hausa and fulani are more recognized than any igboman[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by louqas: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2017
mpianya39:

Your a Sabo to yoruba christians angry angry angry

In yoruba land you are either
1. A yoruba man Or not
2. A muslim or christian
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 6:23am On Aug 29, 2017
cheruv:

But they've the right to threaten others shaebi
You must be smart by half! undecided
threating who?
what's their job!
they will just sit down and dance to your foolish music of balkanization of a country they take oath to protected her integrity and unity?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 6:26am On Aug 29, 2017
nenajanek:

even if you a donkey of kano, Buratai will be arrested, and your fellow arewa youths will just look and no reaction on igbo in your region?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 6:28am On Aug 29, 2017
Sniper12:
Ur english sucks and u also post crap
sorry Brits relathiet!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 6:33am On Aug 29, 2017
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

You watch too much of American movies!
yah,
and I watch American civil war one!
and till today, American Northern states, despite been marginalized for century after the war didn't dream of retaliation against America nation till date!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 6:38am On Aug 29, 2017
All what these joker lawyers will do were to set igbo nation ablaze and run out the country for you least to manage unmanageable chaotic situation!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Bunch of jokers, how can a sane people think of lock-up the COAS of a federation, IGP of a federation,VP of a federation and think all will be ok and well for his people he take such stupid motion!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by juman(m): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2017
letusbepieces:
Referendum is not war. Follow the UK example.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank / Peter Obi Wishes Nigerian A Happy Christmas Celebration / Federal High Court Dismisses Ganduje’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.