Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! (9165 Views)

Biafran Civil War Slangs And Nicknames / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Nig./ Biafran Civil War Gave Boost To Nnewi Industrial Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by mpianya39(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2017
louqas:

In yoruba land you are either
1. A yoruba man Or not
2. A muslim or christian

Gerrout angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by juman(m): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2017
If the senseless government is not careful, it will eventually create the biggest terrorist group the world has never seen.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2017
juman:
If the senseless government is not careful, it will eventually create the biggest terrorist group the world has never seen.
or senseless lowyers, who didn't know lives first before right and any freedom!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by savagefinder: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2017
zionmade1:

so if kanu is arested will hausas and yorubas live in peace in SE and SS
we were doing fine and never saw you as enemies until you started calling us Zoo members.. You don't insult us and expect us to keep quiet.. The painful part is that you never had a tangible reason for the agitation, the truth was because buhari won and Jonathan lost.. That was the only thing that sparked off your anger and you went berserk.. Sha.. If you want a war and you want to bring it, then bring it, cos when the time is right we gon start a drama, like fvck yall and your motherfucking mama

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by dudebuck: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wants to leave should please leave
ma niggaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by kanayoNickel: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wants to leave should please leave
Thank God u are beginning to understand our very need to leave apart...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by zionmade1: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2017
savagefinder:
we were doing fine and never saw you as enemies until you started calling us Zoo members.. You don't insult us and expect us to keep quiet.. The painful part is that you never had a tangible reason for the agitation, the truth was because buhari won and Jonathan lost.. That was the only thing that sparked off your anger and you went berserk.. Sha.. If you want a war and you want to bring it, then bring it, cos when the time is right we gon start a drama, like fvck yall and your motherfucking mama
why not answer my question and stop acting imbecillic
mynd44 i wont respond to this insult but if u dont ban this guy i will activate my 50monikers and u know how we roll

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2017
kanayoNickel:

Thank God u are beginning to understand our very need to leave apart...
but how can you live apart?
vacated to the mass?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by limeta(f): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

that left to the people of SE and SS!
but am assure if Buratai is arrested because of igbo case, it will be bloody!

Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2017
limeta:

Grow up
expected.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by macluvph1(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

yah,
but arrest of COAS, VP, IGP, is a declaring of war!

But killing of peaceful protesters is not declaring of war.

Honestly you need brain.

Brain fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2017
macluvph1:

But killing of peaceful protesters is not declaring of war.

Honestly you need brain.

Brain fall on you.
Brain fell on you.
But threaten the Nigeria nation is not the declaring of war?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by ApexPredator: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Biafra is non-negotiable. If that translates to war, oh well..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2017
ApexPredator:
Biafra is non-negotiable. If that translates to war, oh well..
yah,
you were right!
Biafra is non-negotiable.
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Augustvisitor: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2017
Hi

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Urchman27(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2017
VP, IGP, COAS wil all riot in jail

you afonja can nw jump in lagoon

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2017
Augustvisitor:
We need peace. Violence can't bring absolute peace. I wonder why if separation is needed.. Why it cant be done in peace
igbo didn't want separation but retaliation!
if not, why kanu claimed other territory beside south east? why insulting other innocent Nigeria,? why provocation?
why taken COAS, IGP, VP of the federation to court?
and that will lead to what!
when Texas incite other states to leave the union in US?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2017
Urchman27:
VP, IGP, COAS wil all riot in jail

you afonja can nw jump in lagoon
hahahaha!
and igbo will will do what?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Marcelo290(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

where you people always play a victim game?
when kanu started his abuses and insult on every one?
when arewa issue notice?
why people can manage arewa youths but can't manage kanu? because he is almighty god?

So seeking for self-determination is now a sin that should be "managed" according to you? ok let's say Kanu has been managed before, (his arrest) who has managed Fulani herdsmen who have been killing and maiming innocent people? they even arrested your Oba till date, but you don't see all these, your eyes are fixated on Kanu who hasn't killed nobody, you should cover your face in shame bro. They even received compensation from Buhari and Kwankwaso, what a country! I'm ashamed of you for not speaking up when it's necessary.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2017
Marcelo290:
So seeking for self-determination is now a sin that should be "managed" according to you? ok let's say Kanu has been managed before, (his arrest) who has managed Fulani herdsmen who have been killing and maiming innocent people? they even arrested your Oba till date, but you don't see all these, your eyes are fixated on Kanu who hasn't killed nobody, you should cover your face in shame bro. They even received compensation from Buhari and Kwankwaso, what a country! I'm ashamed of you for not speaking up when it's necessary.
If the self determination is worth celebrated, Scottish, Quebecois, Catalonia and Texas would have been free century ago!
why they still forced down in the union?
Also why not blame yourself, your state, your local government for fulani herdsmen but far away federal government?
what's the functions of your state Assembly, and your local Assembly....councilors?
the bitter true!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Marcelo290(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

If the self determination is worth celebrated, Scottish, Quebecois, Catalonia and Texas would have been free century ago!
why they still forced down in the union?
Also why not blame yourself, your state, your local government for fulani herdsmen but far away federal government?
what's the functions of your state Assembly, and your local Assembly....councilors?
the bitter true!

The federal government hasn't for once Condemned their activities, they are even patted at the back to continue by sending them relief materials, now tell me how come your Oba is still in detention while Fulani herdsmen are walking around freely and you tell me not to blame the FG.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2017
Marcelo290:
The federal government hasn't for once Condemned their activities, they are even patted at the back to continue by sending them relief materials, now tell me how come your Oba is still in detention while Fulani herdsmen are walking around freely and you tell me not to blame the FG.
but where have you been to?
go and check the president speech
ok!
And you are qualify at least to be councilor of your local. aint you?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Marcelo290(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

but where have you been to?
go and check the president speech
ok!
And you are qualify at least to be councilor of your local. aint you?
You don't impress me with your replies atall. The very speech I watched several times? he only talked about IPOB by calling them disgruntled elements, besides the killing didn't start today, it started even while he was around, but kept silent, I could remember the very day Agatu was attacked, I was watching the news to see what he would say, but rather he was sending condolence to about 10 people killed in another part of the world, while his own home was on fire. At least that's one thing GEJ knows how to do, he shows apt concern no matter the section of the country affected.

Stop shifting goal posts and asking me unrelated questions, what can a councilor do in his own capacity to curb the killings? try applying simple logic to your analysis.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2017
Marcelo290:
You don't impress me with your replies atall. The very speech I watched several times? he only talked about IPOB by calling them disgruntled elements, besides the killing didn't start today, it started even while he was around, but kept silent, I could remember the very day Agatu was attacked, I was watching the news to see what he would say, but rather he was sending condolence to about 10 people killed in another part of the world, while his own home was on fire. At least that's one thing GEJ knows how to do, he shows apt concern no matter the section of the country affected.

Stop shifting goal posts and asking me unrelated questions, what can a councilor do in his own capacity to curb the killings? try applying simple logic to your analysis.
hoo my God!
if fulani herdsmen is capable of forming association that can following any law suit against their interest throughout the federation, with out waiting for any government for rescue something must wrong some where if a total region can't defend herself!
the bitter true!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by macluvph1(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

Brain fell on you.
But threaten the Nigeria nation is not the declaring of war?

Where is the threat,honestly you guys need more education.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2017
macluvph1:

Where is the threat,honestly you guys need more education.
God forbidden!
education or Knowledge!
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by ItzChinnex(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

yah,
but arrest of COAS, VP, IGP, is a declaring of war!

What do you mean by if are arrested , there would be another Civil War? So these people you mentioned are above the law abi?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by Marcelo290(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

hoo my God!
if fulani herdsmen is capable of forming association that can following any law suit against their interest throughout the federation, with out waiting for any government for rescue something must wrong some where if a total region can't defend herself!
the bitter true!
The residents of Ife and your Oba that defended themselves, where are they today?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by macluvph1(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

God forbidden!
education or Knowledge!

Na sooo"God forbidden" in your voice.

That's why i said you guys need education and not Knowledge.

First you get educated before we ascertain whether you are knowledgeable.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2017
macluvph1:

Na sooo"God forbidden" in your voice.

That's why i said you guys need education and not Knowledge.

First you get educated before we ascertain whether you are knowledgeable.
hun-un
but it's knowledge that invented education!
you get it right?
Re: Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! by moninuola65: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2017
Marcelo290:
The residents of Ife and your Oba that defended themselves, where are they today?
let them continue defending themselves la lutte continue
they were obas
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. / Edo Election: Bayelsa PDP Congratulate Obaseki, Deputy And Party Members / Primaries: TMG Worries Over Extension Of Deadline, Knocks INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.