Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers (6382 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / Claims That Okonjo-iweala, Others Urged Me Not To Concede Is Twisted Logic-gej / Claims That Okonjo-iweala, Others Urged Me Not To Concede Is Twisted Logic – Jon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by attackgat: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=jpphilips post=59966387] author=attackgat post=59959846]

Frederick Lugard did not create our Nigeria you dvmb tit, Britain at the Berlin conference of 1884 took ownership of the "Niger area" divided into the northern and southern protectorates, these protectorates were collapsed in 1914 to birth a country called british Nigeria.
With the resolute efforts of your father's mates through the Pan African pressure groups and tough negotiations, another country was born in 1960, the Nigeria for Nigerians, in 1963, it officially became a republic devoid of British influence.
So when you ask me questions on British Nigeria, I just have a feeling you are poorly educated.

You are even contradicting your self left and right because you have no point. Before 1914, there were just protectorates. Protectorates are not countries. In 1914, Lugard who at the time was Governor general of both North and South protectorates decided to amalgamate both protectorates to create the Nigeria we have today. This amalgamation was done without the consent or permission of the Igbo nation or any other ethnic group and this makes the creation of Nigeria illegal. We Igbos now wish to exit this 1914 colonial arrangement which we were never a party to its formation.

Works of other people means what? listen, we don't owe your illiteracy anything worse more when you don't have the decency to keep it at home.
First, the journey of an independent Nigeria started as early as 1944, till 1954 when Zik eventually became the premier of the Eastern region within which the british agreed to the terms of independence, if 10yrs works and struggle is not a lot of work by your standard, then you are a joke of your existence, Your father was there without any input yet you have the balls to criticize the works of others yet yielded results, continue following the umuahia lunatic about, let me ask you what has kanu achieved? Kuje prisons and hordes of cyclists gallivanting from pillar to post?
Please stop making a mockery of yourself!!

Again you confirm what I said. You are a Nigerian for stealing the country Lugard created in 1914.

You also stole the name 'Nigeria' from Lugards wife

Does it mean you cant go and create your own country and name like Ojukwu and Kanu are trying to do?

Nigerians stole the work of Lugard and his wife in other to exist.

People like Kanu are now saying that the Igbo nation be given a referendum where they can choose if they want to remain psrt of the colonial creation called Nigeria or not.

1 Like

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by attackgat: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:
author=attackgat post=59959846]

Frederick Lugard did not create our Nigeria you dvmb tit, Britain at the Berlin conference of 1884 took ownership of the "Niger area" divided into the northern and southern protectorates, these protectorates were collapsed in 1914 to birth a country called british Nigeria.
With the resolute efforts of your father's mates through the Pan African pressure groups and tough negotiations, another country was born in 1960, the Nigeria for Nigerians, in 1963, it officially became a republic devoid of British influence.
So when you ask me questions on British Nigeria, I just have a feeling you are poorly educated.

You are even contradicting your self left and right because you have no point. Before 1914, there were just protectorates. Protectorates are not countries. In 1914, Lugard who at the time was Governor general of both North and South protectorates decided to amalgamate both protectorates to create the Nigeria we have today. This amalgamation was done without the consent or permission of the Igbo nation or any other ethnic group and this makes the creation of Nigeria illegal. We Igbos now wish to exit this 1914 colonial arrangement which we were never a party to its formation.

Works of other people means what? listen, we don't owe your illiteracy anything worse more when you don't have the decency to keep it at home.
First, the journey of an independent Nigeria started as early as 1944, till 1954 when Zik eventually became the premier of the Eastern region within which the british agreed to the terms of independence, if 10yrs works and struggle is not a lot of work by your standard, then you are a joke of your existence, Your father was there without any input yet you have the balls to criticize the works of others yet yielded results, continue following the umuahia lunatic about, let me ask you what has kanu achieved? Kuje prisons and hordes of cyclists gallivanting from pillar to post?
Please stop making a mockery of yourself!!

Again you confirm what I said. You are a Nigerian for stealing the country Lugard created in 1914.

Does it mean you cant go and create your own country and name like Ojukwu and Kanu are trying to do?

2 Likes

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by omohayek: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2017
maclatunji:

He is not calling for restructuring, he is suggesting the country is better-off split.

Who cares what any group says? Did I tell you I am affiliated to any?

If you cannot think for yourself, that is you. Do not project your deficiency on me #LOL
It's too bad you lack reading comprehension skills, as otherwise you'd have seen that I was calling for restructuring as the only way to stave off demands for secession. All your "LOL" and "Hehehe" here and there can't disguise your lack of intellect, education or ability to think independently: you are a classic "zombie" devoid of reason, and only capable of spouting insults by some sort of reflex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2017
omohayek:

It's too bad you lack reading comprehension skills, as otherwise you'd have seen that I was calling for restructuring as the only way to stave off demands for secession. All your "LOL" and "Hehehe" here and there can't disguise your lack of intellect, education or ability to think independently: you are a classic "zombie" devoid of reason, and only capable of spouting insults by some sort of reflex.

I comprehended you alright with your quarter-to-secession 'restructuring' agenda.
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by jpphilips(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
author=attackgat post=59967825]

When you fought for independence, what were the terms you gave the British?

If everybody is allowed to create a country, you will not have any left to create. You negotiated your independence and the terms are clear, if you are waiting for everyone to be consulted then you are not building a nation but a town hall.
This is what your education owes you, research how countries are born then come back and laugh at this pile of ignorance you spewed here.
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by DabuIIIT: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
ODVanguard:

You will never chastise your ab.oki masters for holding the rest of the country hostage with their power mongering but will always be quick to attack your own supposed kin.

That we reject being treated as slaves in a system tilted against us is the more reason why we are saying enough is enough. It is the reason why igbos are agitating for either secession or restructuring. It's the same reason why the middlebeltans, Yorubas, Niger Deltans and the likes are also clamouring for restructuring. Only the Northern leaders are overwhelmingly against it. But like an ostrich with its head buried deep in the sand you will never see nor acknowledge none of that.

I must have spoken ill towards you in the past buh God bless you and uphold you for this unveiled truth...its good for us southerners to liberate ourselves from our common enemy and if we like,shoot/sort ourselves later..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Not Against Card Reader – Omo Agege / BBC IGBO Apologizes For Insensitivity Of It 'happy Eid' Post / CNG Project: Senate Asks Tinubu To Present Supplementary Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.