Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers (6386 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / Claims That Okonjo-iweala, Others Urged Me Not To Concede Is Twisted Logic-gej / Claims That Okonjo-iweala, Others Urged Me Not To Concede Is Twisted Logic – Jon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by omohayek: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
What I'm yet to see coming from maclatunji, freshest4live and all the other "One Nigeria" diehards on here is any logical justification for why Nigeria's unity is "indissoluble" and "inviolable", just more and more insistent assertions that it is so, plus threats of violence. What sort of country justifies its existence merely by fiat and menace? Why can't "One Nigeria" advocates provide any positive reasons for why the country's unity should be regarded as sacrosanct? Does a country exist for its people, or is it the position of the "One Nigeria" fanatics that the people of Nigeria solely exist for the abstract country?

I find it laughable how "One Nigeria" partisans repeatedly refer to the example of the USA as "justification" for why Nigeria's unity is indissoluble, as the one thing such references make obvious is that those making them have no idea of America's political construction or any real knowledge about the country's history. The USA can make assertions about the illegitimacy of secession because each and every one of its states voluntarily joined the union knowing full well what the constitutional arrangements would be, and understanding that they would not be allowed to unilaterally withdraw as long as said arrangements remained in force. The problem with the Confederate declaration of independence in 1861 was that it was a unilateral action undertaken even before Lincoln had lifted a finger to interfere with the "peculiar institution" of slavery the Confederate states were so eager to protect, and in any case, the legitimacy of their cause was undermined by the fact that it was being pursued for the "freedom" to deny millions of other human beings their own freedom.

None of the above has any relevance to the current Nigerian situation, under which 180 million people are governed by a constitution simply handed down at gunpoint by soldiers, and radically different from the arrangements under which Nigeria was granted independence in 1960. At independence there was no quota system, no "Land Use Act", no miserly 13% derivation, no "federal allocation" system breeding dependency on the center, and no lengthy "exclusive list" reserving sole authority for many vital parts of the economy to Abuja; the "federalism" of the 1999 constitution is a sham, and more people would be up in arms about it if the "federal allocation" system hadn't bred such a sense of dependency in most parts of the country.

I would like to see the "One Nigeria" chanters step back from making threats of war for a change, and address the points I've raised above. Give us your list of positive reasons for why peoples who have failed to make progress in joint nationhood for 57 years should remain together, and tell us why we should all want to stick together in the face of a refusal by one part of the country to accept any changes to the failed status quo. I bet none of you can rise to the challenge, and all your "One Nigeria" babbling is simply an expression of your fear of the unknown, which makes you cling tightly to the mediocrity you know so well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by Yyeske(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
^^^^^^
It's because it is not in the constitution and it must be inserted by people like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by freshest4live: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
omohayek:
What I'm yet to see coming from maclatunji, freshest4live and all the other "One Nigeria" diehards on here is any logical justification for why Nigeria's unity is "indissoluble" and "inviolable", just more and more insistent assertions that it is so, plus threats of violence. What sort of country justifies its existence merely by fiat and menace? Why can't "One Nigeria" advocates provide any positive reasons for why the country's unity should be regarded as sacrosanct? Does a country exist for its people, or is it the position of the "One Nigeria" fanatics that the people of Nigeria solely exist for the abstract country?

I find it laughable how "One Nigeria" partisans repeatedly refer to the example of the USA as "justification" for why Nigeria's unity is indissoluble, as the one thing such references make obvious is that those making them have no idea of America's political construction or any real knowledge about the country's history. The USA can make assertions about the illegitimacy of secession because each and every one of its states voluntarily joined the union knowing full well what the constitutional arrangements would be, and understanding that they would not be allowed to unilaterally withdraw as long as said arrangements remained in force. The problem with the Confederate declaration of independence in 1861 was that it was a unilateral action undertaken even before Lincoln had lifted a finger to interfere with the "peculiar institution" of slavery the Confederate states were so eager to protect, and in any case, the legitimacy of their cause was undermined by the fact that it was being pursued for the "freedom" to deny millions of other human beings their own freedom.

None of the above has any relevance to the current Nigerian situation, under which 180 million people are governed by a constitution simply handed down at gunpoint by soldiers, and radically different from the arrangements under which Nigeria was granted independence in 1960. At independence there was no quota system, no "Land Use Act", no miserly 13% derivation, no "federal allocation" system breeding dependency on the center, and no lengthy "exclusive list" reserving sole authority for many vital parts of the economy to Abuja; the "federalism" of the 1999 constitution is a sham, and more people would be up in arms about it if the "federal allocation" system hadn't bred such a sense of dependency in most parts of the country.

I would like to see the "One Nigeria" chanters step back from making threats of war for a change, and address the points I've raised above. Give us your list of positive reasons for why peoples who have failed to make progress in joint nationhood for 57 years should remain together, and tell us why we should all want to stick together in the face of a refusal by one part of the country to accept any changes to the failed status quo. I bet none of you can rise to the challenge, and all your "One Nigeria" babbling is simply an expression of your fear of the unknown, which makes you cling tightly to the mediocrity you know so well.
What you are agitating for is a better framework of our coexistence. I am only against brainwashed secessionists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
krendo:

Why not try and defeat Boko Haram first before you beat your chest on the next war

LOL, see Boko Haram cheerleader. #Shior

We have not forgotten how the Southeast supported Jonathan's administration which was so busy stealing, it did not care if the country fell to terrorists. Last time I checked, Boko Haram have resorted to banditry not holding territory.

Your negativity will not allow you develop #LOL

Perpetually looking for places to undermine the state #Shame

2 Likes

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
freshest4live:

What you are agitating for is a better framework of our coexistence. I am only against brainwashed secessionists.

Not to mention one-dimensional thinkers that keep repeating the same mistakes.
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
omohayek:

Choi, you can impress IPOB minions with your attempt at telling the story of America #LOL

Like I wrote before, you are in no position to give conditions but we have a duty to confront people like you before you herd millions of Igbos to death with your dream of 'Biafra' which is dead on arrival.

It is very funny, you are operating as a Nigerian but are selling a mirage of Biafra to the gullible.
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by attackgat: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
I am not understanding still, that aside, why did you steal the British man's language too because I know English language isn't your mother tongue

But Im not claiming that English belongs time, my mother tongue is Igbo, English is just a borrowed language

So, in the same way, you have to admit that Nigeria is not your country but a 'borrowed' thing you took from the British without permission, which is stealing.

1 Like

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by omohayek: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
maclatunji:

Choi, you can impress IPOB minions with your attempt at telling the story of America #LOL

Like I wrote before, you are in no position to give conditions but we have a duty to confront people like you before you herd millions of Igbos to death with your dream of 'Biafra' which is dead on arrival.

It is very funny, you are operating as a Nigerian but are selling a mirage of Biafra to the gullible.
You're a mo.ron: I'm not IPOB, omo Yoruba ni mi! Iru ode wo ni e na? Didinrin! Ta lo ran e lati di eru fun awon omo gambari?

Just as I expected, you're just another ignorant cretin content with the mediocrity that is Nigeria and bent on ensuring millions of others remain to share in your pointless sufferings. I suspect you aren't even Yoruba, but are a northerner who has picked a misleading name to disguise the true motivation behind your nonsensical opinions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2017
omohayek:

You're a mo.ron: I'm not IPOB, omo Yoruba ni mi! Iru ode wo ni e na? Didinrin! Ta lo ran e lati di eru fun awon omo gambari?

Just as I expected, you're just another ignorant cretin content with the mediocrity that is Nigeria and bent on ensuring millions of others remain to share in your pointless sufferings. I suspect you aren't even Yoruba, but are a northerner who has picked a misleading name to disguise the true motivation behind your nonsensical opinions.

Even makes your case worse because we may forgive Igbo IPOB supporters for tribal pride, what is your own case for secession? I will excuse your vituperation and tell you to focus.

Oya focus and stop trying to show us you can be as rude as a motor park tout or are you trying to be the next Victor Banjo? Do you know who that is or are you too busy trying to impress us with the story of America?
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by Diademk07: 1:05am On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Even makes your case worse because we may forgive Igbo IPOB supporters for tribal pride, what is your own case for secession? I will excuse your vituperation and tell you to focus.

Oya focus and stop trying to show us you can be as rude as a motor park tout or are you trying to be the next Victor Banjo? Do you know who that is or are you too busy trying to impress us with the story of America?

Tbh, answer the question. Are you a Fulani or Yoruba? And I hope you say as it is because only a worthless fellow with no identity would claim another tribe as his.

Btw, there's no issue with any tribe wanting to secede. It's everyone's right! I'm only annoyed at the way Igbos went about it.

It's not like Nigeria was built on the sweat of the people in it and as a matter of fact, most of the constitution implemented were coined at the expense of the people who weren't even aware of these constitution. Hence, what's Nigeria when its constitution weren't made by the people in it? Do you call that a country? We aint even one but were forced into a union by the British and you talk about a nation? What nation? A nation that has 3 different large tribes where each is as populous as the British and can stand on its own?

Abegi, dey use sense na.

2 Likes

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by freshest4live: 5:27am On Aug 30, 2017
Diademk07:

Tbh, answer the question. Are you a Fulani or Yoruba? And I hope you say as it is because only a worthless fellow with no identity would claim another tribe as his.

Btw, there's no issue with any tribe wanting to secede. It's everyone's right! I'm only annoyed at the way Igbos went about it.

It's not like Nigeria was built on the sweat of the people in it and as a matter of fact, most of the constitution implemented were coined at the expense of the people who weren't even aware of these constitution. Hence, what's Nigeria when its constitution weren't made by the people in it? Do you call that a country? We aint even one but were forced into a union by the British and you talk about a nation? What nation? A nation that has 3 different large tribes where each is as populous as the British and can stand on its own?

Abegi, dey use sense na.
Sincerely there's nothing wrong in having such a nation.
The only problem is that we haven't established the framework that pulls together such a nation or that guides it.

1 Like

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by omohayek: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2017
I won't bother wasting any more breath on a born slave like you, who sees nothing wrong with a country which has been steadily run into the ground for nearly 6 decades, all so northerners can continue to feed off southern revenues as they've been doing since 1914. It's obvious you've never known anything but Nigerian mediocrity in your life, have never experienced life in any even half-decently run country, and are more than happy to continue to live in a shithole as long as you're thrown a few crumbs from some thieving, illiterate "oga" in agbada now and then. Well guess what? You don't speak for anyone else but yourself, certainly not for Yoruba people in general!

The only treacherous motor-park tout in this discussion is YOU, too stup.id to realize that radical restructuring is something Yoruba leaders have been demanding for decades, and that Awolowo was the one who tried and failed to obtain a secession clause back in 1953. When I see f.ools like you fanatically defending the status quo in the name of Yoruba people, I can't help but wonder what mental issues you have to turn you into flunkies and lickspittles for a failed union: as I said from the start, cretins like you have nothing to offer but insults and threats, no positive vision whatsoever for why Nigeria is worth keeping, and here you are doing everything possible to confirm my accusations.

maclatunji:

3 Likes

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by Yyeske(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2017
attackgat:

But Im not claiming that English belongs time, my mother tongue is Igbo, English is just a borrowed language

So, in the same way, you have to admit that Nigeria is not your country but a 'borrowed' thing you took from the British without permission, which is stealing.
You stole the English language from the British, admit it
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Diademk07:

Abegi, dey use sense na.

Nigeria was not built on the sweat of people? You are not worth debating with. Go and learn history first.
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2017
omohayek:
I won't bother wasting any more breath on a born slave like you, who sees nothing wrong with a country which has been steadily run into the ground for nearly 6 decades, all so northerners can continue to feed off southern revenues as they've been doing since 1914. It's obvious you've never known anything but Nigerian mediocrity in your life, have never experienced life in any even half-decently run country, and are more than happy to continue to live in a shithole as long as you're thrown a few crumbs from some thieving, illiterate "oga" in agbada now and then. Well guess what? You don't speak for anyone else but yourself, certainly not for Yoruba people in general!

The only treacherous motor-park tout in this discussion is YOU, too stup.id to realize that radical restructuring is something Yoruba leaders have been demanding for decades, and that Awolowo was the one who tried and failed to obtain a secession clause back in 1953. When I see f.ools like you fanatically defending the status quo in the name of Yoruba people, I can't help but wonder what mental issues you have to turn you into flunkies and lickspittles for a failed union: as I said from the start, cretins like you have nothing to offer but insults and threats, no positive vision whatsoever for why Nigeria is worth keeping, and here you are doing everything possible to confirm my accusations.

So, you have left America. #LOL

Your self-determined brilliance does not tell you that as messed up Nigeria is, the last thing it needs is a war of secession. Any country you want to mention developed by allowing sedition and treason?

If you don’t want to be equated to a motor park tout, don’t write like one. It is not by typing English or claiming travel #LOL.

Any not-so-smart individual can travel.
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by jpphilips(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2017
author=attackgat post=59941987]

In 1914, Lugard created a country which his wife called "Nigeria"

So the question an Igbo man like me wants anwers to is why you Nigerians stole the country which Lugard created and claimed it as your own?

I also want to know why you Nigerians stole the name "Nigeria" which was invented by Mrs Flora Lugard?

So in essence, you Nigerians stole the work

of a British man and his wife and have been shamelessly parading it as your national identity?

Nation building is not for every nonentity that roams the streets of Enugu, your father was there when the deal was made, what did he contribute? fair to you, we could have changed our name after independence if it was necessary, we changed quite a lot of things, our flag, coat of arms, currency and the way we drive and build our roads, but our existence isn't hinged on nomenclature but the determination of our founding fathers to succeed.
Now back to the issue of those questioning our name, was your father one of our founding fathers likewise kanu? You sincerely think you have the right to ask questions on the positive effort of others, but you didn't ask your father why he was hiding behind market women during our independence rallies? when you get your Biafra choose another name for it because my History tells me that Biafra is portuguese. deriding a British given name to embrace Portuguese is not progress in my books.

And it is from this act of robbery that you Nigerians are calling for Nnamdi Kanu's head?

Lol

I would like to know more about this act of theft that gave you Nigerians your so called country.

Please don't blame anyone for your illiteracy and cowardice of your father.

1 Like

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by jpphilips(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2017
freshest4live:

Whatever, but there must be some restructuring of some sort, more accountability and an empowered local Government. We can't continue like this.

"Whatever" you said, you think you can make suggestions on the way the country is run while you remain in the ignorance of "whatever"?
I quite agree with you that LGA autonomy is the only restructuring that benefits the Nigerian people, the rest are the footprints of 2015 political losers, cheered on by the usual ignorance of the populace.

1 Like

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by ODVanguard: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

So, you have left America. #LOL

Your self-determined brilliance does not tell you that as messed up Nigeria is, the last thing it needs is a war of secession. Any country you want to mention developed by allowing sedition and treason?

If you don’t want to be equated to a motor park tout, don’t write like one. It is not by typing English or claiming travel #LOL.

Any not-so-smart individual can travel.

Guy, why are you like this?? Omohayek is not even making a case for secession but rather restructuring, yet you still can't help defending your abok.i paymasters and their retrogressive narrative.

You keep promoting your a.boki bosses' retrogressive narrative of rejecting BOTH restructuring and secession as if you are a slave. If you are fine with the current system well sorry to bust your bubble but the rest of us are not!!!

Even your gambari bosses have acknowledged that Yorubas have been at the forefront of the call and clamour for restructuring since as far back as 1953.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/restructuring-southwest-troubled-nigeria-since-1953-yakasai/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/restructuring-nigeria-yoruba-agenda-yakasai/

Are you a slave that you keep defending this shythole of a system?? Shey won fi se e ni? Shey eru gambari ni o wa aiye e wa shey ni?? You better be getting paid some shitload of money to be doing this crap of defending your paymasters this much, for real!! Coz it's not making any sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by attackgat: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:
author=attackgat post=59941987]

Nation building is not for every nonentity that roams the streets of Enugu, your father was there when the deal was made, what did he contribute? fair to you, we could have changed our name after independence if it was necessary, we changed quite a lot of things, our flag, coat of arms, currency and the way we drive and build our roads, but our existence isn't hinged on nomenclature but the determination of our founding fathers to succeed.
Now back to the issue of those questioning our name, was your father one of our founding fathers likewise kanu? You sincerely think you have the right to ask questions on the positive effort of others, but you didn't ask your father why he was hiding behind market women during our independence rallies? when you get your Biafra choose another name for it because my History tells me that Biafra is portuguese. deriding a British given name to embrace Portuguese is not progress in my books.

Please don't blame anyone for your illiteracy and cowardice of your father.

Ahhh I see!

Fererick Lugard creates a country, you rush and claim the country he created as your own.

Lugards wife creates the name 'Nigeria', you rush and claim the name as your national identity.

So your entire claim to being a nation is rushing to claim the work of other people?

Lol

I laugh in Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by deedeedee1: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2017
ODVanguard:

Guy, why are you like this?? Omohayek is not even making a case for secession but rather restructuring, yet you still can't help defending your abok.i paymasters and their retrogressive narrative.

You keep promoting your a.boki bosses' retrogressive narrative of rejecting BOTH restructuring and secession as if you are a slave. If you are fine with the current system well sorry to bust your bubble but the rest of us are not!!!

Even your gambari bosses have acknowledged that Yorubas have been at the forefront of the call and clamour for restructuring since as far back as 1953.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/restructuring-southwest-troubled-nigeria-since-1953-yakasai/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/restructuring-nigeria-yoruba-agenda-yakasai/

Are you a slave that you keep defending this shythole of a system?? Shey won fi se e ni? Shey eru gambari ni o wa aiye e wa shey ni?? You better be getting paid some shitload of money to be doing this crap of defending your paymasters this much, for real!! Coz it's not making any sense.
He might not be Yoruba. Dont be deceived by the moniker
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by ODVanguard: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2017
deedeedee1:

He might not be Yoruba. Dont be deceived by the moniker

That wouldn't surprise me one bit bro. Even the Islam that he professes makes provision for the eventuality of divorce in a marriage. The Nigerian 'marriage' has obviously failed to meet the expectations of the parties involved, therefore it's either the parties sit down and try to agree on how they can possibly iron out their differences and agree on terms and conditions for remaining together (restructuring), or they go their separate ways (separation/secession). Kapish! It's only commonsensical, really. Only a slave party in a marriage will be deprived/denied the right to separation/divorce in the event that the marriage is no longer a happy union. That boy is exhibiting the traits of a confam slave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2017
ODVanguard:

He is not calling for restructuring, he is suggesting the country is better-off split.

Who cares what any group says? Did I tell you I am affiliated to any?

If you cannot think for yourself, that is you. Do not project your deficiency on me #LOL
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2017
ODVanguard:

That wouldn't surprise me one bit bro. Even the Islam that he professes makes provision for the eventuality of divorce in a marriage. The Nigerian 'marriage' has obviously failed to meet the expectations of the parties involved, therefore it's either the parties sit down and try to agree on how they can possibly iron out their differences and agree on terms and conditions for remaining together (restructuring), or they go they go their separate ways (separation/secession). Kapish! It's only commonsensical, really. Only a slave party in a marriage will be deprived/denied the right to separation/divorce in the event that the marriage is no longer a happy union. That boy is exhibiting the traits of a confam slave.

Who made you a slave in your own country? #Yeye

People with inferiority complex and lilly liver all over the place.
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2017
attackgat:

Ahhh I see!

Fererick Lugard creates a country, you rush and claim the country he created as your own.

Lugards wife creates the name 'Nigeria', you rush and claim the name as your national identity.

So your entire claim to being a nation is rushing to claim the work of other people?

Lol

I laugh in Igbo.

Who named the 'Bight of Biafra'? Advanced ignorance bothers you

Unless, you are fighting for Independence of your village, you have no point.
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by ODVanguard: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Who made you a slave in your own country? #Yeye

People with inferiority complex and lilly liver all over the place.

Koshi lo Jo. A mo iru yin. Eru gambari alainitiju. You will never chastise your ab.oki masters for holding the rest of the country hostage with their power mongering but will always be quick to attack your own supposed kin.

That we reject being treated as slaves in a system tilted against us is the more reason why we are saying enough is enough. It is the reason why igbos are agitating for either secession or restructuring. It's the same reason why the middlebeltans, Yorubas, Niger Deltans and the likes are also clamouring for restructuring. Only the Northern leaders are overwhelmingly against it. But like an ostrich with its head buried deep in the sand you will never see nor acknowledge none of that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by attackgat: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
freshest4live:

Why must you coexist with someone who does not want to coexist with you?

1 Like

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by attackgat: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Who named the 'Bight of Biafra'? Advanced ignorance bothers you

Unless, you are fighting for Independence of your village, you have no point.

Go and take lessons in 'self determination 101' from Nnamdi Kanu instead of waiting for Lugard and his wife to tell you what your country is.

3 Likes

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by otitokoroleti: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2017
dindinrin to n we gbaja m'ori ni op yii, eru awusa adodo alaidako lasanlasan si ni pelu idi niyi ti o fi n gbo bii aja to si n pariwo 1 Naijiriya

cc maclatunji

1 Like

Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
attackgat:

Go and take lessons in 'self determination 101' from Nnamdi Kanu instead of waiting for Lugard and his wife to tell you what your country is.

Awwww... He thought Biafra is an Igbo word. #LOL
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by maclatunji: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
ODVanguard:

Koshi lo Jo. A mo iru yin. Eru gambari alainitiju. You will never chastise your ab.oki masters for holding the rest of the country hostage with their power mongering but will always be quick to attack your own supposed kin.

That we reject being treated as slaves in a system tilted against us is the more reason why we are saying enough is enough. It is the reason why igbos are agitating for either secession or restructuring. It's the same reason why the middlebeltans, Yorubas, Niger Deltans and the likes are also clamouring for restructuring. Only the Northern leaders are overwhelmingly against it. But like an ostrich with its head buried deep in the sand you will never see nor acknowledge none of that.

Who made you a slave in your own country? Answer simple question, leave story.
Re: The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers by jpphilips(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
author=attackgat post=59959846]

Ahhh I see!

Frederick Lugard did not create our Nigeria you dvmb tit, Britain at the Berlin conference of 1884 took ownership of the "Niger area" divided into the northern and southern protectorates, these protectorates were collapsed in 1914 to birth a country called british Nigeria.
With the resolute efforts of your father's mates through the Pan African pressure groups and tough negotiations, another country was born in 1960, the Nigeria for Nigerians, in 1963, it officially became a republic devoid of British influence.
So when you ask me questions on British Nigeria, I just have a feeling you are poorly educated.

Works of other people means what? listen, we don't owe your illiteracy anything worse more when you don't have the decency to keep it at home.
First, the journey of an independent Nigeria started as early as 1944, till 1954 when Zik eventually became the premier of the Eastern region within which the british agreed to the terms of independence, if 10yrs works and struggle is not a lot of work by your standard, then you are a joke of your existence, Your father was there without any input yet you have the balls to criticize the works of others yet yielded results, continue following the umuahia lunatic about, let me ask you what has kanu achieved? Kuje prisons and hordes of cyclists gallivanting from pillar to post?
Please stop making a mockery of yourself!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Abba Kyari's Death / Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.