Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? (4316 Views)

Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic / Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Ayemokhia: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2010
Guys, have u ever found r self beating ur wife or ur girl friend for an offence she commited cos at times these ladies deserve some anointed beating but its really hard 4 me 2 do. whats ur take on this one?
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by OBLONG(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2010
ill beat a bitch the way I smack my mother--- if I can beat my mother, why not ?!
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Mikaela: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
Violence is really wrong. If my boyfriend and I should get into a fight and I decide to hit him, trust me he'll hit me back and I TOTALLY concur. You get what you deserve. A man should never lay his hands on a woman and neither should a woman do likewise. It's is not right. How can you 'beat' someone up? Someone you claim to care about? No matter the situation. People who do that have got serious mental issues.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by OBLONG(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2010
it should be an option to smack a bitch.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by H2O2: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
Mikaela:

Violence is really wrong. If my boyfriend and I should get into a fight and I decide to hit him, trust me he'll hit me back and I TOTALLY concur. You get what you deserve. A man should never lay his hands on a woman and neither should a woman do likewise. It's is not right. How can you 'beat' someone up? Someone you claim to care about? No matter the situation. People who do that have got serious mental issues.

you are 500% correct.

if you mess with the bull you get the horns.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by googles: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2010
[size=13pt]hmm violence in a relationship is archaic now, there are other ways to torture pple without being physical[/size]
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Ayemokhia: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2010
ill beat a naughty woman the way I smack my mother--- if I can beat my mother, why not ?!

Did i get u rite? u will smack u mum. are u insane?
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by OBLONG(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2010
if you can't smack your mother why would you smack your wife---- only trying to make a point.

treat people like you want to be treated.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Tatase(f): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2010
Ayemokhia:

ill beat a naughty woman the way I smack my mother--- if I can beat my mother, why not ?!

Did i get u rite? u will smack u mum. are u insane?

If you wouldn't consider smacking your mom, why would you consider smacking your gf? Even if someone deserves a beating, don't give them the satisfaction. What does the beating do? So childish, like a tantrum. If you're with someone (male/female) who hits you first, then you've made a bad decision, they're violent and lack self-control control and one day may just kill you, so watch your back.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by OBLONG(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
^^^ well said madam
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Olisa4all: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2010
Hs violence eva sloved any problem b4?
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Ayemokhia: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2010
if you can't smack your mother why would you smack your wife---- only trying to make a point.

treat people like you want to be treated.

Now u are taling
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by unitee(f): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2010
Ummm
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 22, 2010
Although it is 'ideal' to say that a man should never beat his girlfriend/wife no matter what, certain occasions make such recourse to violence inevitable.

There are men who have terrible anger issues and a penchant for proving their doubtful masculinity by incessantly battering their women; mostly for very trivial or spurious reasons. Sweet, good women with the misfortune of associating with these 'chickenwards' can only be pitied.

However, some women stretch the patience of even the 'goodest' of men by being insufferably spiteful, obstinate, indiscreet, or incorrigible. I've never visited any sort of physical violence on female all through my life (though my last girlfriend really pushed it). However, I cannot guarantee that i wouldnt do so if i ever end up married to the sort of woman just described. Apart from a wife cheating (for which i'd be murderous and damn the consequences), a spiteful/scornful wife could test my patience. The sort of woman that is deaf to my (at first) tender entreaties; pathologically stubborn; yells at me without due respect; and fights fire with fire (rather than water) could perhaps mould me into a violent monster if she persists in that unwifely attitude long enough.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by VGA: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2010
no
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Mikaela: 12:52am On Feb 22, 2010
pro01:

Although it is 'ideal' to say that a man should never beat his girlfriend/wife no matter what, certain occasions make such recourse to violence inevitable.

There are men who have terrible anger issues and a penchant for proving their doubtful masculinity by incessantly battering their women; mostly for very trivial or spurious reasons. Sweet, good women with the misfortune of associating with these 'chickenwards' can only be pitied.

However, some women stretch the patience of even the 'goodest' of men by being insufferably spiteful, obstinate, indiscreet, or incorrigible. I've never visited any sort of physical violence on female all through my life (though my last girlfriend really pushed it). However, I cannot guarantee that i wouldnt do so if i ever end up married to the sort of woman just described. Apart from a wife cheating (for which i'd be murderous and damn the consequences), a spiteful/scornful wife could test my patience. The sort of woman that is deaf to my (at first) tender entreaties; pathologically stubborn; yells at me without due respect; and fights fire with fire (rather than water) could perhaps mould me into a violent monster if she persists in that unwifely attitude long enough.
LOL @ unwifely attitude. Because beating up your wife is considered 'husbandly'? Give me a break. Messed up excuses.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 22, 2010
Women beaters should be banished to the jungle so that they can be with their peers.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by 190: 1:28am On Feb 22, 2010
^^

EXK.IS,,S ME

sorry but permit me 2 ask u sometin

its totally outta the blue

But arent u in the jungle already

why asking for women beaters to come Join u there~
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by skfa1: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2010
190:

^^

EXK.IS,,S ME

sorry but permit me 2 ask u sometin

its totally outta the blue

But arent u in the jungle already

why asking for women beaters to come Join u there~

Buahahhaahahahahahaha

But honestly, i do not support beating a woman especially ur wife or ur mum. Thats not good.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by ayettymama(f): 1:43am On Feb 22, 2010
lol

i wont advise any man to try it!

not everyone is a rihanna!
I will seriously wound any man that tries it!!!

lolz

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by skfa1: 1:57am On Feb 22, 2010
ayettymama:

lol

i wont advise any man to try it!

not everyone is a rihanna!
I will seriously wound any man that tries it!!!

lolz

Te he he he, u too wan beat man , sorry o mrs woundia  grin  grin

U wey be like lil rat, if dem give u one kick ehn, u go fly go backyard, lol
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Ayemokhia: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2010
LOL grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Nautillus(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2010
$ wetin Nah . . .Nah you born am? ? ?no be toast you toast. .she gree? ??
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Ben13: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2010
Why would one even beat a fellow human. . .is s/he a COW? sad
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2010
For me, It's not just right. Girls piss me off tho. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by smooooooth: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2010
when u hit a woman, u only exposing ur weakness, and blive me u always regret it afterwards.

[sub][sub]no matter ow loud they are, just 10 hot slaps shld calm them down.[/sub][/sub]
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by tommy2k2(m): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2010
u guyz 4got to ask jim iyke what his girl friends did to him b4 he beats em up,
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Ayemokhia: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2010
$ wetin Nah . . .Nah you born am? ? ?no be toast you toast. .she gree? ??

As she agree na she go com dey misbehave abi. as 4 me am against it oooooooooo
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by socro: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2010
No because is inhuman
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by seun0622(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2010
Beating your girl does not show a gentleman's attitude. tho some girls/ladies could be so frustrating at times tha you ll be tempted to think they deserve a couple of punches nevertheless the best thing to do instead of beating up a girl is to just ignore her and walk away for days ( I bet , ladies feel more guilty and devastated this way)
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by romsky: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
y beat in d first place?

there r times that the women folk will so frustrate u that the solution that comes to mind is strangling them but then of what gain is that

its better to dress up & go visiting friends as staying indoor with her is tempting fate
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by opokonwa(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2010
I wish I can't
But I can[don't care if you villify me]
I am no hypocrite.

Women are weaker intimacy (physically) and should be treated as such
[shakes head] But come see how some women victimize their boyfriends/husbands with their tongue.

It could stretch your patience, and eventually your hands. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can Make You Slap Your Husband In Public? / The Most Simplified Meaning Of Love Between A Man And A Woman / He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.