Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

6 Secrets Men Never Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Secrets Men Never Tell (970 Views)

MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Secrets Men Never Tell by Imoobot(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2017
What do we know about men? They will always help a damsel in distress; they love football; most of them are exquisitely handsome with a beard. And that’s it — at least according to most girls.

I would like to share some secrets told by men themselves. Painfully.

1. They appreciate support.
Men need emotional support as much as women — it’s important for anyone, anywhere. The hectic pace of today’s life and emotional stress don’t make any difference between genders.

2. They appraise every passing woman.
A man will always stare, evaluating a passing pretty lady. Mankind exists, in fact, thanks to man’s ability to appraise women by their looks, choosing the best one to become the mother of his children. It’s in their nature, and it can’t be avoided.

3. They have fears too.
​​​​​​Men are involuntary victims of the hero image created for them by modern society. It compels them to keep a straight face in any circumstances, which is hard because they fear the unknown as much as anyone, doubting their decisions and worrying.

4. Nonsensical thoughts are a great rest for the mind.
Can you imagine that men don’t actually spend each minute of their lives thinking about how to pay the mortgage, provide for their family, or save the world? It turns out they quite often think of some nonsense.

5. Men don’t notice trifles.
Men think globally. Just accept it, and don’t try to make them pay attention to little details. Maybe you should even follow their example because women often concentrate on trifles too much, which takes away all the joy from a situation as a whole.

6. They need moments of doing nothing.
It may sound unexpected, but they don’t always want to be at the head of things, making serious decisions and being responsible for the consequences. Now and then, men just want to have some time for themselves to enjoy moments of peace and quiet.
Re: 6 Secrets Men Never Tell by tosyne2much(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2017
I dey come
Re: 6 Secrets Men Never Tell by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2017
grin

Aaaww...I will try my best to understand u wink
Re: 6 Secrets Men Never Tell by wtfcoded: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2017
Six simple things
Re: 6 Secrets Men Never Tell by iamJ(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Aaaww...I will try my best to understand u wink
Genie in a bottle, rub me and i will sing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Secrets Men Never Tell by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2017
iamJ:
Genie in a bottle, rub me and i will sing grin

grin

Aaww..U are always so sweet my Fruit Cake.. kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting / How I Became A Single Mom / Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.