Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria (39238 Views)

Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Belmot(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Help me pls.
Help yourself.

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nonaira1: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2017
Belmot:
I didn't no I was related to the uwais please tell me more dumbo.

I said your brethren dumbass. Go and Google the meaning. Actually forgot that. Forgot you don't know how to use Google. Pick up Dictionary and find the meaning tongue

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Belmot:
Help yourself.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by omoharry(f): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
laudate:

What they said was that your people "should leave the North, by October 1st." They never said they would kill all southerners in the North. Afterall, your folks had been saying they wanted to leave Nigeria long before then, not so? Read, listen and comprehend....
You talk as if you don't know the North..the message has been declared and the normal ignorant Amajiris in the street only knows how to do one thing which is killing non Muslim at the slightest opportunity..and you stand there to tell us that it was just a message and nothing else was said.

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
look how they are jumping upandan like say somebody gave them a banana...

most nigerians condemed the quit notice...a emir pledge with his blood to protect igbos...but them dont notice us...they only care what white people say...
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by laudate: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
omoharry:
You talk as if you don't know the North..the message has been declared and the normal ignorant Amajiris in the street only knows how to do one thing which is killing non Muslim at the slightest opportunity..and you stand there to tell us that it was just a message and nothing else was said.
Kanu should have thought of that before running amok with his hate speech. Did he think that when he was telling his followers to kill any awusa and labelling them as parasites, and other unprintable names, those people would applaud his antics?
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
laudate:

Kanu should have thought of that before running amok with his hate speech. Did he think that when he was telling his followers to kill any awusa and labelling them as parasites, and other unprintable names, those people would applaud his antics?

tit for tat...they think they have the licence to talk how they want...

no nigerian gives a damn about un or amnesia international...they still dont get it...

they think we nigerians will pisss our panties as soon as we hear un...

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by omoharry(f): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
laudate:

I am not supporting Kanu but the Arewa youth declaration was base on the seat at home order that was ordered by IPOB..they were upset, that was what militated the declaration..I dont like Kanu because I believe he is to brash and immature to lead..but the north have been known for its various atrocities against the south.They feel they own Nigeria and every other group are treated has second class citizens that is why its only the Hausa/Fulani can to carry weapons around to rape, main and kill at will without the FG acknowledging such as crime but is regarded as just a mere quarrel between farmers and herdsmen..this country is lopsided and the south easterners feels they are tired of one Nigeria..all they ask for is for a referendum but the north coined it to be war..because they feel they have the monopoly of violence because they now occupy the military...I believe the Igbos should be given a chance to decided if they wish to be part of Nigeria or not..you cannot force any ethnic group by force to remain with you..that is what the igbos are clamoring for. Nnamdi Kanu was quite immature in the way he went about his agitation but that does not give the Arewa youth the audacity to ask the igbos in north to park and leave and their properties confiscated..who does that and here you are supporting the north..the north has been known for its violence tendencies and thier born to rule mentality.. I am very sure you are one of them so i am not surprise.

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
omoharry:
I am not supporting Kanu but the Arewa youth declaration was base on the seat at home order that was ordered by IPOB..they were upset, that was what militated the declaration..I dont like Kanu because I believe he is to brash and immature to lead..but the north have been known for its various atrocities against the south.They feel they own Nigeria and every other group are treated has second class citizens that is why its only the Hausa/Fulani can to carry weapons around to rape, main and kill at will without the FG acknowledging such as crime but is regarded as just a mere quarrel between farmers and herdsmen..this country is lopsided and the south easterners feels they are tired of one Nigeria..all they ask for is for a referendum but the north coined it to be war..because they feel they have the monopoly of violence because they now occupy the military...I believe the Igbos should be given a chance to decided if they wish to be part of Nigeria or not..you cannot force any ethnic group by force to remain with you..that is what the igbos are clamoring for. Nnamdi Kanu was quite immature in the way he went about his agitation but that does not give the Arewa youth the audacity to ask the igbos in north to park and leave and their properties confiscated..who does that and here you are supporting the north..the north has been known for its violence tendencies and thier born to rule mentality.. I am very sure you are one of them so i am not surprise.

sooo...thats reason enough to go the way of ex-yugoslavia...let the north believe whatever they want...does that realy matter??...

the last i checked igbos still occupy important possitions in nigeria...

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by laudate: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
omoharry:
Madam, it was not the sit-at-home order that was given that upset the Arewa youths. undecided Please read up the genesis of the whole issue. It was the continuous vituperations, insults, vile ethnic slurs, campaign of hate & calumny etc., that Kanu used to denigrate them, and the way he went about urging his followers to kill any awusa, simply because he wanted to create enough trouble, in his bid to actualise Biafra. sad Those Arewa youths merely expressed their anger at his methods by urging him and his people to vacate the North.

There are responsible ways of pressing home your demands. sad Even if you want to create your new republic, why must you demonise others? Kanu's irresponsible speech and methods, bred nothing but antagonism for his cause, from other ethnic groups. sad Nobody has a monopoly of hate. I am not an Arewa youth, so do not even go down that route. You should try and realise that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. That is what Kanu failed to realise. And that is what has caused the mess that led to the Kaduna declaration. undecided

Please separate the mayhem caused by the Fulani herdsmen from the declaration made by the Arewa youths. Or is it the Fulani herdsmen, that are the sole members of the Arewa Youths association? undecided Everyone has roundly condemned their atrocities, and some state governors have even banned them from grazing within their state borders. There are so many different tribes in the North, that are different from the Fulani.

And when that declaration was made, quite a number of prominent leaders from that region rose up to condemn it, unlike in Kanu's case, where leaders from his region and Nd'Igbo in the North, kept mute and quiet, when he was asking his followers to kill any awusa on Radio Biafra. sad

You should tell Kanu to stop deploying hate speech that is capable of putting his followers in jeopardy, wherever they may be. sad Nd'Igbo in the north, are the ones being left to deal with the consequences of his hate speech, while he keeps gallivanting all over the Southeast, enjoying himself in his father's house.

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by laudate: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
tsdarkside:
tit for tat...they think they have the licence to talk how they want...

no nigerian gives a damn about un or amnesia international...they still dont get it...

they think we nigerians will pisss our panties as soon as we hear un...
Ba-aa-ad boy!! grin Hehehehe..... which one be 'amnesia' international? Abi, na Amnesty International you dey talk? cheesy
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Malawian(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Just take a step back and go through this thread. Over 10 pages of shouting down and hounding each other. Which ever side is correct, it will never change the fact that both sides will never agree together. We cant build a nation this way, a hundred years to come, we might not just be shouting but killing off each other. It is time we became the big brothers and agree to a complete balkanization of this country. we can all agree to visa free visits for all former components. Oil money can be negotiated amicably for all parties involved.

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
laudate:

Ba-aa-ad boy!! grin Hehehehe..... which one be 'amnesia' international? Abi, na Amnesty International you dey talk? cheesy

you know nna.... grin...that ai thingy.. grin...i call it international amnesia... grin...

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Malawian:
Just take a step back and go through this thread. Over 10 pages of shouting down and hounding each other. Which ever side is correct, it will never change the fact that both sides will never agree together. We cant build a nation this way, a hundred years to come, we might not just be shouting but killing off each other. It is time we became the big brothers and agree to a complete balkanization of this country. we can all agree to visa free visits for all former components. Oil money can be negotiated amicably for all parties involved.

25,000 like for this your post

Everybody know say all these long talk no about oil money...

Make them open the negotiation make matter end.

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by femolii: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
stanluiz:
Who is thing Afonja Muslim slave ?
osu sense .
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by ewa26: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
laudate:

And the action of the Eze Nd'Igbo that were in attendance was.... just what, exactly?? shocked Why do you chaps like playing the victim card whenever the Oba of Lagos' lagoon speech comes up?? If the Oba's past actions were contributory, then what do we call Nnamdi Kanu's vile utterances and actions, against other ethnic groups? Participatory?? shocked
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) / Olisa Metuh And His Wife, Kanayo, Visit Suleja Correctional Centre (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.