Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,524 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria (39239 Views)

Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by poseidon12: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blue3k:
Nigeria needs to arrest the quit notice clowns. Their bias only makes government look crazy. El Rufi called for their arrest first now they don't want to act. After you arrest them give bail and hopefully they act reasonable.

The tribalist Buhari is giving them cover. He is more interested in arresting Nnamdi Kanu that is exercising his right to self determination.

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by 234ng44uk(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
kernel505:

You have always been wrong, always looking for a saprophytic relationship to survive, what are scared of standing by yourself? Ohhh! You're scared of wearing bomb! Booom!..Hahahah.

Sorry, hungry and unemployment worries you, that's real.
#UnityBeggars

We are your new colonial masters. You want your independence? Get your guns ready because you have to pay for it. The unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. If you want independence so badly, your only option is to twist our hands to get it. You can't secede with cheap talks. Bloody cowards!
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by deedeedee1: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blue3k:

If no threat was issues the won't be found guilty. I don't buy their story about brig misquoted. They issued terroristic threat. They habe no authority to tell anyone where to go.

Did you not see "Peaceful" there? How does this translate to genocidal threats?
Just because they asked you to leave their land( which you dont want) does not mean you should lie.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nonaira1: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

Victim mentality once again.

Lol. The point is Arewa Youth dissociated themselves from the song and there's no way you can put that song on them..

And where's the doctor and Adeyinka grandson today? Were their hate speeches celebrated by Yoruba?

Were Yoruba dancing on the street to celebrate such hate songs?

Do they have a cult members like the lunatic Igbos on the street?

Has their action caused any Ibo/Hausa to have problem doing business in the SW like Kumuyi was kept out of Aba by Ipob thugs?

They aint even in Nigeria but a stupid victim card playing clown as yourself is looking for whom to blame for your stupidity.

Btw, the UN/ICC has nothing on the Arewa youths. Until they prove the Arewa Youths acted as worse as the Kanu and his Ipob members, they have no case!

Like a typical Afonja slave doing his best to defend his Awera masters. Take your wails to UN, USA lawyers and Amnesty international. Na them has your government by the balls.

While I'm at it until you can provide any evidence that suggest that Awera youths are not the producer of the music aka the name of the person that is you only show why una and north battling in which group is stupidest.

Oh incase you forgot we live in TECHNOLOGY era. Your Afonja propaganda does not work in this century. Like I've repeatedly stated the worst thing ever created against you Afonja was the internet.

Of course Afonja didn't support adeyinka...Oh wait, NOT

The reactions of yoruba after adeyinka grandson's video was released
https://www.nairaland.com/3988098/oduduwa-republic-adeyinka-grandson-said

The amount of adeyinka grandson's follower on FB and twitter despite he started his genocidal talk literally a month ago.

Of course Afonja didn't support ariyo...Oh wait, NOT

The Yorubas reaction after igbos was protesting against your Afonja doctor brother
http://www.fabmimi.com/2015/06/what-yorubas-to-protest-against-igbos.html?m=1

Nnamdi Kanu has a cult followers because he is seeking for Biafra dumbass. It has nothing from whatever that your delusional schizophrenic buffoon voices tell your pea brain head.

Finally kimuyu was kept out of Aba is that so? Oya illiterate tell us why Kimuyu was in Aba 2 months ago.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/kumuyi-hols-non-denominational-crusade-aba/

Eediot. You have access to the Internet yet each time you speak I wonder do you know how to use Google before pulling shits of the deepest part of your asshole. Why do you like being disgraced?

Go back to school dumbass and learn how to use computer and common sense.

grin grin as for your last post, they'll be truth if you don't come from an unproductive, backwards nation that highly dependent on foreign nations. Go and ask Zimbabwe UN reach when they come for your ass. I'm sure they got stories for you.

Like I said go take your cries to UN. Remember to cry to them about Nnamdi Kanu. I'm sure they want to hear it

The epistle won't change the deed. Your Awera youths went wailing to UN to label Nnamdi Kanu as a terrorist and who was given the title? Them grin grin grin irony

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by FoolishBoy419: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

All core Northern Leaders are crook, Criminal and Terrorist... except very few who are exposed and well educated.

too many fools around here
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by joeyfire(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Just see how these arewa clowns are bringing shame to themselves and their region. Barbaric, backward things are what they are always in the news for.

No hiding place for them. If this useless, failure of a buhari regime thinks it can shield these animals then they will understand that this isn't 1967 when the U.N. machinery starts to move against them

4 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by 234ng44uk(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
autchies:

Unity beggars. You can see that you not popular. You better think of another gimmick.shit

Nobody is begging for unity from landlocked erosion ravaged south east. But your approach to this by your "illustrious son" Nnamdi Kanu has closed all doors for negotiation. So no negotiation for you. Bring out your guns. We just acquired 8 brand new fighter jets, we badly need to test our new dragons.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by deedeedee1: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
234ng44uk:

We are your new colonial masters. You want your independence? Get your guns ready because you have to pay for it. The unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. If you want independence so badly, your only option is to twist our hands to get it. You can't secede with cheap talks. Bloody cowards!
We can seperate peacefully.
We are in the 21st century. No need for war. What i dont accept from this Igbo people is Hypocrisy.
Majority of them supported Nnamdu Kanu's threat, only for them to cry victim when some Northern youths did same.

4 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by oladeebo: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jolar101:

They are in zombies comas right now. It is only when their arewa terrorists threatening and commanding the zoo security agencies to rekidnap Nnamdi Kanu they will crawling out from their rats holes to backup their pay masters.

The north have bites the fingers that feeds them(Biafra and Niger delta crude oil).

No Referendum No Restructuring.
it's a pitty;
Nnamdi kanu didn't know that Referendum and Election is the same, under the same UN charter, so if there is no Election, There is no Referendum!
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by kernel505: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
234ng44uk:

Hahahah...Frustration, Chai !!! Primary economics didn't even teach you that a state in recession cannot survive war, probably while faced with sabotage from Niger Delta oil, you will borrow to fund war.

A nation in debt, with high level of insurgency from the North, hope you can fight on many fronts.

# Book Haram (North)
# Niger Delta
# Biafrans

illiteracy as they say, is a disease. Nigeria was richer than China as at 1967, during Nigeria-Biafra war.

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Lightening: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Saintsquare:
oga why are u disturbing yourself, they see nothing wrong with kanu s hate speech or propaganda iPod are feeding there gullible members on radio Biafra but when other tribes retaliate they shout to UN and co.

Shout to UN against Biafra too. Abi you don't know their address.

4 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
deedeedee1:

Did you not see "Peaceful" there? How does this translate to genocidal threats?
Just because they asked you to leave their land( which you dont want) does not mean you should lie.

How do you peace make people who don't want to leave go? Next key word is mop up. This is a contradiction and indicates violence.

4 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
234ng44uk:

Nobody is begging for unity from landlocked erosion ravaged south east. But your approach to this by your "illustrious son" Nnamdi Kanu has closed all doors for negotiation. So no negotiation for you. Bring out your guns. We just acquired 8 brand new fighter jets, we badly need to test our new dragons.

lol...

Aboki and violence 5 & 6.

Common Boko Haram and Militant Nigeria Army have not over power..

U would test ur dragon soon ok... In Hague.

Terrorist

4 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by zoedew: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
234ng44uk:
They replied in kind after Nnamdi Kanu advocated genocide for other Nigerians. When the shit is getting real, the hunch back coward starts to form non-violent agitation. His speech:

"if they fail to give is Bifra, Somalia will look like a paradise. We will kill anything in that zoo called Nigeria"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShN78IljlC0

Very proactive step by The UN. Commendable. However The UN would be balancing the stakes and dealing with the matter wholistically by taking a position on the contents of this Nnamdi Kanu Video that threatened the life of all Nigerians and put the Igbo in the eye of the storm.

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
kernel505:

Hahahah...Frustration, Chai !!! Primary economics didn't even teach you that a state in recession cannot survive war, probably while faced with sabotage from Niger Delta oil, you will borrow to fund war.

A nation in debt, with high level of insurgency from the North, hope you can fight on many fronts.

# Book Haram (North)
# Niger Delta
# Biafrans

illiteracy as they say, is a disease. Nigeria was richer than China as at 1967, during Nigeria-Biafra war.

lol..

these Northerners are fools...

They think war is cheap.

or it's by having many almajiri

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
zoedew:

Very proactive step by The UN. Commendable. However The UN would be balancing the stakes and dealing with the matter wholistically by taking a position on the contents of this video Nnamdi Kanu Video that threatened the life of all Nigerians and put the Igbo in the eye of the storm.

UN office is at Geneva go and complain to them.

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by 234ng44uk(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
zoedew:

Very proactive step by The UN. Commendable. However The UN would be balancing the stakes and dealing with the matter wholistically by taking a position on the contents of this video Nnamdi Kanu Video that threatened the life of all Nigerians and put the Igbo in the eye of the storm.

Very well said. That, my brother, was the root cause that also (or first) needs to be addressed.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nonaira1:

Like a typical Afonja slave doing his best to save his Awera masters. Take your wails to UN, USA lawyers and Amnesty international. Na them has your government by the balls.

While I'm at it until you can provide any evidence that suggest that Awera youths are not the producer of the music aka the name of the person that is you only show why una and north battling in which group is stupider.

Oh incase you forgot we live in TECHNOLOGY era. Your Afonja propaganda does not work in this century. Like I've repeatedly stated the worst thing ever created against you Afonja was the internet.

Of course Afonja didn't support adeyinka...Oh wait, NOT

The reactions of yoruba after adeyinka grandson's video was released
https://www.nairaland.com/3988098/oduduwa-republic-adeyinka-grandson-said

The amount of adeyinka grandson's follower on FB and twitter despite he started his genocidal talk literally a month ago.

Of course Afonja didn't support ariyo...Oh wait, NOT

The Yorubas reaction after igbos was protesting against your Afonja doctor brother
http://www.fabmimi.com/2015/06/what-yorubas-to-protest-against-igbos.html?m=1

Nnamdi Kanu has a cult followers because he is seeking for Biafra dumbass. It has nothing from whatever that your delusional schizophrenic buffoon voices tell your pea brain head.

Finally kimuyu was kept out of Aba is that so? Oya illiterate tell us why Kimuyu was in Aba 2 months ago.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/kumuyi-hols-non-denominational-crusade-aba/

Eediot. You have access to the Internet yet each time you speak I wonder do you know how to use Google before pulling shits of the deepest part of your asshole. Why do you like being disgraced?

Go back to school dumbass and learn how to use computer and common sense.

grin grin as for your last post, they'll be truth if you don't come from an unproductive, backwards nation that highly dependent on foreign nations. Go and ask Zimbabwe UN reach when they come for your ass. I'm sure they got stories for you.

Like I said go take your cries to UN. Remember to cry to them about Nnamdi Kanu. I'm sure they want to hear it

The epistle won't change the deed. Your Awera youths went wailing to UN to label Nnamdi Kanu as a terrorist and who was given the title? Them grin grin grin irony

Lmao..

I was actually expecting this because I know you to be an emotional brainless being with comprehension issues!

Pls help me pinpoint where Yoruba supported Adeyinka and the doctor's hate speeches and while at it, pls open your cataract invaded eyes to see the embolden and tell me how their hate speeches were supported by Yoruba.

May I inform you that there's difference between the said doctor's family and his friends choosing to support him and supporting his hate speeches? Or the fact that Yoruba told you mannerless clowns that Lagos belongs to Yoruba and the more reason you have to respect your host is quite different from supporting hate speeches?

I ask again show me where Yoruba at large rallied around to support Adeyinka's or the doctor's hate speeches? Or where we ran out of our house to the streets like illiterates to hear out Adeyinka or the doctor speak like your lunatic Igbos? Or where Adeyinka and the Doctor had a huge cult members following them around? If you can't do this, then keep your mouth shut!

Btw, you haven't showed me where Kumuyi actually had his crusade at Aba. Didn't you read what you posted or are you generally stupid? No wonder I keep saying Ikechu and comprehension issues are quite synonymous!

And which stupid Osu media are you talking about? You mean the same media that lied about Ibos having jewish dna? Or those that keep churning out lies such as the lies against Ojuwku's son until he came out to debunk them? Or those lies about how the racist Trump was coming to save your coward as$? Lol..

I repeat, there's nothing UK can do about the Arewa youths because Kanu and his ipob lunatics did much more worse!

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by kernel505: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

lol..

these Northerners are fools...

They think war is cheap.

or it's by having many almajiri

Poor quality education has ruined there reasoning to think that they still have aliens, passion and fund to face Biafra of 2017.

A nation in comatose, financially broke fighting war, is like asking Satan to repent.

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Belmot(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nonaira1:

Neither have they stopped your black ass brothers in Isis getting slaughtered nor stopped your scamming "celebroties" going to jail in the west.

While I'm at it

https://www.google.com/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/93639-world_igbo_congress_admitted_to_un_body.html/amp

That's our reach. Let's not forget NOI (an igbo) almost became president of world Bank. Despite not winning, she still has a huge control there. That's our fucking reach. This isn't 1960s nigga tongue. Psychological warfare is better than physical warfare anyday and your zoo is losing it big time
Your brother claimed you have international influence and I gave him example of how to use it but you showed up with your world whatever congress being admitted to the UN. If you like your sister should almost become world universe bank president na una sabi. Use that influence you all claim to have to stop the execution of your people all over world for carrying powder.

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by zoedew: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

UN office is at Geneva go and complain to them.

Your observation somewhat makes sense. Nigeria unlike the Igbo nation has not formally complained to the UN about the hate video. I should think coercive powers of State adequately takes care of it upon conviction in court. This hate video is some big piece of evidence against Nnamdi Kanu in the ongoing treasonable felony criminal matter at the Federal High Court. He clearly and in no unmistakable terms levied war against The Nigerian State.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
deedeedee1:

We can seperate peacefully.
We are in the 21st century. No need for war. What i dont accept from this Igbo people is Hypocrisy.
Majority of them supported Nnamdu Kanu's threat, only for them to cry victim when some Northern youths did same.

No, Most Northerners want war..

A country in debt, solely dependent on oil. from Niger Delta...

they are pushing Buhari to war...

War without any foreign backer. War when UN eye is on Nigeria...

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by deedeedee1: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blue3k:

How do you peace make people who don't want to leave go? Next key word is mop up. This is a contradiction and indicates violence.
If you dont want to leave then why accuse others of stopping you from having Biafra? How do you intend to achieve your aim when your leaders have all kept quiet? Why do you call others "unity beggers" when you are the ones begging to stay in their land?

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
zoedew:

Your observation somewhat makes sense. Nigeria unlike the Igbo nation has not formally complained to the UN about the hate video. I should think coercive powers of State adequately takes care of it upon conviction in court. This hate video is some big piece of evidence against Nnamdi Kanu in the ongoing treasonable felony criminal matter at the Federal High Court. He clearly and in no unmistakable terms levied war against The Nigerian State.

Nigeria arrested him for 2 years.

without trial....

If like you said... they is evidence.. open the trial...

The government are inept.

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
234ng44uk:

Very well said. That, my brother, was the root cause that first also (or first) needs to be addressed.

These war you people want to fight... when the war start... you would which u had little sense .

Shey you have flying dragon.

ok

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbodefender:
The youths realized too late the international implications of there statement and began to retreat. But the world, and the Igbo protest movement WORLDWIDE have already recorded the initial inciteful statement and are waiting to see if ICC boys will need to open a new file after October 1.

Arewa youths have long presented to the UN (along with their support for Igbo secession) a huge catalogue of Kanu/IPOB's numerous video and audio evidence of criminal incitement and threats he foolishly and arrogantly continues to make to impress gullible followers - without fully realising how deep he is digging his own grave.
On the other hand I want you to prove/show any evidence in which the Arewa youths threatened Igbos as alleged - if you can find any, I'll 100 times worse by Kanu.

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
deedeedee1:

[s]If you dont want to leave then why accuse others of stopping you from having Biafra? How do you intend to achieve your aim when your leaders have all kept quiet? Why do you call others "unity beggers" when you are the ones begging to stay in their land?[/s]

First stop your lame assumptions. I didn't mention anything about me wanting Biafra. Next I noticed you strarted shifting the goal post. I guess you realized your previous argument about their quit notice being non violent was false. These new daft set of questions are pathetic. You shouldn't have bothered.

Here's the simple answer to your questions not every Igbo is IPOB. Next these guys don't have authority under any circumstance to kick law abiding people out there homes or take land. There's no justification for making a tribal quit notice. Until Biafra is given there's no need to discuss their rights as citezens.

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blue3k:

If no threat was issues the won't be found guilty. I don't buy their story about beinig misquoted. They issued terroristic threat. They habe no authority to tell anyone where to go. This is action is illegal.[b][/b]

You point about Kanu doesn't negate anything. Kanu breaking bail conditions will be handled by court. He was arrested and will be again.

LOL, see typical hypocrisy; so where did Kanu get full authority to declare the sit at home order and how was his action legal?

Can't you see that the Arewa Youth's declaration was a reaction to Kanu's apparent free licence to threaten and insult northerners and Nigerians at will while the FG remained aloof and took no action till date - if the FG and Igbo leaders had intervened to stop the threats and insults; I am sure Arewa youths wouldn't have been provoked into issuing their ultimatum.

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
oladeebo:

it's a pitty;
Nnamdi kanu didn't know that Referendum and Election is the same, under the same UN charter, so if there is no Election, There is no Referendum!
You missed quote Nnmadi Kanu and Biafrans; what is the words "boycotting Nigeria's elections processes in Biafraland" mean?

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blue3k:

First stop your lame assumptions. I didn't mention anything about me wanting Biafra. Next I notice you strarted shifting goal post. I guess you realized your previous argument about their quit notice being non violent was false. These new daft set of questions are pathetic. You shouldn't have bothered.

Here's the simple answer to your questions not every Igbo is IPOB. Next theses guys don't haveven authority under any circumstance to kick law abiding out there homes or land. There's no justification for making a tribal quit notice. Until Biafra is given there's no need to discuss their rights as citezens.

But the Igbos had no problem issuing the same quit notice to Kumuyi and even incited their brethrens to kill any Yoruba and Hausa wandering in the SE? The double standard.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by awa(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
234ng44uk:

There you go again. Only people from South Eastern Nigeria have sense. When you insult people, you will be insulted back. Why are we talking about genocide in the first place? Because an Ndigbo called Nnamdi Kanu started beating war drums with his campaign of calumny and hate speeches. He spared no tribe in Nigeria. Other tribes got agitated and said "you know what guys, pack your thing and leave our region". This wouldn't happen if your son didn't incite the animosity. Afterall, no "quite notice" was issued to our other brothers from other regions.

Moreover, that Northern leaders endorse genocide against the Ibos is not a crime itself. No genocide was committed, yet. However, we cannot guarantee what will happen if Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB thugs are not tamed. The Ibos have more to lose.

Certainly in your narrow mind, you would safely assume you have made reasonable contribution on this issue but invariably you have just ended up showing how uninformed you are.
First you think a war between the north and the SE would only hurt the SE? Dude think again. That Kanu, by the way this is a man I don't totally support his ideologies, insulted the North is enough genuine reason for threatening genocide on Ibos?
Just in case you think war benefits anyone ask those in Somalia.

That's all I got to tell you.

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, see typical hypocrisy; so where did Kanu get full authority to declare the sit at home order and how was his action legal?

Can't you see that the Arewa Youth's declaration was a reaction to Kanu's apparent free licence to threaten and insult northerners and Nigerians at will while the FG remained aloof and took no action till date - if the FG and Igbo leaders had intervened to stop the threats and insults; I am sure Arewa youths wouldn't have been provoked into issuing their ultimatum.

Arewa and Provocation are 5 & 6

You people can look for excuse... as remote as a Palestine boy was killed by Isreal...
You unleash u bile on innocent civilians.

Instead of blaming Kanu... Why not just own up and admit that US, UN and others are right....

You all are barbarians, Wild Animals with no value for Human life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI / We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.