Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria (39240 Views)

Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by laudate: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
kp3tech:
My people as same religion, same group, same Association... My people as in..

Those people you are guys harassed are independent, some even had not link With SE anymore.. They were loyal to the North.

That they share a tribe with Someelse is not their fault.

That Kanu was ranting, was not their fault... They had no power over the case.

But you attack them because you are foolish, because you think they are weak, with no defense... You destroy your region with ur own hands out of racism and tribal discrimination

Attack who? shocked Oh, so it is now that you know that some of the Igbo people in the North do not even have any link with the Southeast anymore? It is now that you are claiming that they were loyal to the North? Did you conduct a survey or a census to determine this? When Kanu started his ranting, why did those Igbo in the North, not call him to order? Or tell him to shut up? Or even dissociate themselves totally from him? You must be a comedian, honestly! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
See how you guys twist stories, the eviction notice was wrong but it was IPOB miscreants that said they hated the north and wanted Biafra which the arewa youths helped in a way by ordering you out since you hate and dispise them, calling them parasites and all sorts.
Why not leave in peace and go get your referendum and Biafra? is it too difficult?

Where the "IPOB miscreants " in the North... have you see any one wearing Biafra flag in Kaduna or Kastina? If you have evict that person.

Imagine someone went and steal... and ran away... then because he is from ur region or state the police ask you to pay.

Those guys in the North were loyal... they believed in Nigeria... but you all killed Nigeria in them...

You have created Enemies from those that would had been a friend.

12 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanluiz:
Yyeske even though you claim that you are from the east how can you be supporting northerners to kill your people in the north. I doubt if you are truly nwafor.
I warned of this scenario earlier, I never support any killing, God knows but you guys must learn one or thing about the implications of hate speeches

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
laudate:

Attack who? shocked Oh, so it is now that you know that some of the Igbo people in the North do not even have any link with the Southeast anymore? It is now that you are claiming that they were loyal to the North? Did you conduct a survey or a census to determine this? When Kanu was ranting, why did those Igbo in the North, not call him to order? Or tell him to shut up? Or even dissociate themselves totally from him? You must be a comedian, honestly! cheesy

Attack?? do you know the psychological effect of that quit notice on an average igbo family that had settle down in the North.

Do you know million of Igbos that own homes businesses in the North

They are the one fighting the North now... This people would be worst than IPOB.. because you involved them in the battle they were not interested in.

12 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

Where the "IPOB miscreants " in the North... have you see any one wearing Biafra flag in Kaduna or Kastina? If you have evict that person.

Imagine someone went and steal... and ran away... then because he is from ur region or state the police ask you to pay.

Those guys in the North were loyal... they believed in Nigeria... but you all killed Nigeria in them...

kazim those guys that are quoting you are slaves to their northern master and they are Igbo haters so stop quoting some of the ediots!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Ojiofor: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
See how you guys twist stories, the eviction notice was wrong but it was IPOB miscreants that said thyey hated the north and wanted Biafra which the arewa youths helped in a way by ordering you out since you hate and dispise them, callitng them parasites and all sorts.
Why not leave in peace and go get your referendum and Biafra?� is it too difficult?
Meanwhile stop bringing your radio Biafra lies here, Nobody said anything about genocide, you were simply told to go and get your Biafra peacefully

Take your case to UN.
Or better still, go and defend your masters.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

I guess those IPOB miscreants walking around Abuja the last time are from Ghana

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

Take your case to UN.
Or better still, go and defend your masters.
You are supposed to go to the UN since you've been evicted
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Omeokachie: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
"Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly." - Leviticus 19:15

Buhari failed in that law and that will be the undoing of his government.

If you must be the president of this country, you must rise above ethnic fray.
That is one lesson Buhari failed to learn from OBJ, and history will record him as one president that destroyed the unity of his country due to ethnic leaning.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanluiz:
kazim those guys that are quoting you are slaves to their northern master and they are Igbo haters so stop quoting some of the ediots!!
You that is Igbo can help him out, no insults

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
I warned of this scenario earlier, I never support any killing, God knows but you guys must learn one or thing about the implications of hate speeches
But the way you are commenting on this thread shows that you are not Igbo and you are supporting the genocide.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by laudate: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:
Attack?? do you know the psychological effect of that quit notice on an average igbo family that had settle down in the North.

Do you know million of Igbos that own homes businesses in the North

They are the one fighting the North now... This people would be worst than IPOB.. because you involved them in the battle they were not interested in.
My friend, keep kwayiet dia! angry The Igbos in the North should turn their anger against Kanu whose speeches put their livelihood and residency in the north, into jeopardy. sad Why did they keep mute, when Kanu started his ranting instead of calling him to order? It is now that your people just realised that millions of Igbos own homes and properties in the North?? shocked When Kanu was calling northerners evil names, labelling them as parasites and urging his IPOB people to kill any awusa etc., why did the Igbos in the North fail to see that it could result in a backlash, against them? shocked

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by laudate: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
I guess those IPOB miscreants walking around Abuja the last time are from Ghana

Don't mind him. The IPOBians are actually Japanese! undecided They made a detour in Taiwan and Malaysia on their way down here....
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
You that is Igbo can help him out, no insults
Even if you are not an ipob member at least you should not be commenting this way because I have viewed your profile and see some of your hateful comment and am beginning to doubt your ethnicity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by kp3tech(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:

What kazim is saying, to a large extent UN

If you think someone commit a crime, let him or her face the consequences.
Not others that are not involved but because they share same tribe race or religion with the accused. That is terrorism. Pure and Simple.

14 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
laudate:

My friend, keep kwayiet dia! angry The Igbos in the North should turn their anger against Kanu whose speeches put their livelihood and residency in the north, into jeopardy. sad Why did they keep mute, when Kanu started his ranting instead of calling him to order? It is now that your people just realised that millions of Igbos own homes and properties in the North?? shocked When Kanu was calling northerners evil names, labelling them as parasites and urging his IPOB people to kill any awusa etc., why did the Igbos in the North fail to see that it could result in a backlash, against them? shocked
You are still ranting continue to defend your masters.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanluiz:
But the way you are commenting on this thread shows that you are not Igbo and you are supporting the genocide.
I never support any killing of any kind and moreover, the arewa youths never mentioned genocide as your radio Biafra has being lieing about.
Take that to the bank you Somali Jew

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by laudate: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanluiz:
You are still ranting continue to defend your masters.
Whose master? shocked You are the one squealing and belly-aching on this thread, nah! sad Or haven't the Arewa youths shown you and your people, that they are your masters? Didn't your folks start running from pillar to post, from Amnesty to Israel to the UN, when the Kaduna declaration was issued? Forget it - those youths have shown you they are your bosses! Tell Kanu to be more careful with his utterances so that he does not put your people in the North, in jeopardy. End of story.

Yyeske:
I never support any killing of any kind and moreover, the arewa youths never mentioned genocide as your radio Biafra has being lieing about.

Abeg, I no fit laugh again.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
kp3tech:

Not others that are not involved but because they share same tribe race or religion with the accused. That is terrorism. Pure and Simple.
My guy leave that idiot when Osama bin laden bomb world trade centre in us in 2001 did america haunt his family,tribesmen or his religion brethren No they went to Pakistan and go and get Osama bin laden. So stop quoting some of those slaves and eddiots.

8 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanluiz:
Even if you are not an ipob member at least you should not be commenting this way because I have viewed your profile and see some of your hateful comment and am beginning to doubt your ethnicity.
Doubt for all I care, it can't remove a strand of hair from my skin even if I know you are from Mali
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Odingo1: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanluiz:
[/b]Stop wasting your time,that guy Yyeske is liar and a chronic Igbo hater[b].
I am not in support of IPOB but I cannot support the massacre of my Igbo brothers the way that guy Yyeske is promoting it,he wish genocide on Igbo but he will disappointed at the turn of the event.
How can they issue quit notice on an entire tribe because of what one man is saying. Is like issuing genocide notice on British people living in Nigeria because of that British man that like tauting Buhari about his sickness and stay in UK.

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
laudate:

Arewa Youths should employ you as their lawyer to defend them in ICC that "the reason we declared genocide against the Igbos (to a large degree the south) is because of what again? slowpoke.

Are they responsible for Kanu action or words...
Is any man responsible for another man.

Why not face Kanu and defeat him.. You turn around to wake a sleeping Lion.

If you know how powerful Igbos in the North are you guys should not had get them against Nigeria...

IPOB is just being nice... Compare to North New Enemy "Northern Igbos " mixed blood.

Violently, Legally, Financially, Internationally or Otherwise... They would match the North.

Oct 1st would clear your doubt.

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Odingo1:

[/b]Stop wasting your time,that guy Yeske is liar and a chronic Igbo hater[b].
I am not in support of IPOB but I cannot support the massacre of my Igbo brothers the way that guy yeske is promoting it,he wish genocide on Igbo but he will disappointed at the turn of the event.
How can they issue quit notice on an entire tribe because of what one man is saying. Is like issuing genocide notice on British people living in Nigeria because of British man that like tauting buhari about his sickness and stay in UK.

You said it all....

8 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
An not an ipob member I just came to view and comment get that into your skull this Afonja skull miner.

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
kp3tech:

Have you heard of complicity in crime, when you know a criminal and you aid him in the crime, don't you know are a criminal too and would be arrested and tried under the law just like the criminal.
Nnamdi kanu preached hate and his supporters in the north supported forgetting about the implications.
I pray and hope nothing happens eventually

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

You said it all....
That guy named pure Afonja claiming Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanluiz:
An not an ipob member I just came to view and comment get that into your skull this Afonja skull miner.
You aboki Jew should stop following me and stay your lane

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Have you heard of complicity in crime, when you know a criminal and you aid him in the crime, don't you know are a criminal too and would be arrested and tried under the law just like the criminal.
Nnamdi kanu preached hate and his supporters in the north supported forgetting about the implications.
I pray and hope nothing happens eventually
Afonja!!! be proud of your tribe slowpoke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanluiz:
That guy named pure Afonja claiming Igbo.
Aboki Jew, how far

1 Like

stanluiz:
Afonja!!! be proud of your tribe slowpoke.
Aboki Kedu
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
You aboki Jew should stop following me and stay your lane
I have bursted his lies eddiotic Afonja claiming that he is from anambra state shameless animal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanluiz:
I have bursted his lies eddiotic Afonja claiming that he is from anambra state shameless animal.
Go burst yourself there, aboki forming Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye / Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.