Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Marry Your Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Your Best Friend (1245 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Your Best Friend by askseunoladele: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2017
MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND

One sure sign your relationship is sick is having nothing to talk about whenever you are with your partner. If you must always have sex to feel close to your partner, you need to end the relationship fast and get your bearing!

Marriage is more than sex! A successful marriage is about friendship. You are not going to spend the rest of your life rolling in sheets unless you have very serious spiritual problems.

Successful people have more to think about than concorting sexual images and looking for who to dump their passion on! You marry to fulfil destiny and your partner is to help you attain your highest dream. Most people are pathetic failures because they have nothing else in their head except grope, masturbate and roll in the dark!

Marry your best friend! Someone who believes in you and is ready to do all in their capacity to help you be all you wanna be. Marry someone who believes in you. Marry someone you enjoy talking to. Marry someone you can freely be yourself around. Marry someone who needs you, values you, respects you and adores you. Marry someone who sees beyond sex anytime you are together.

Marry someone you can reveal your fears, weaknesses, flaws and pains to without feeling akward or ashame -marry your best friend. If you cannot feel close unless you have sex, you have prepared yourself for divorce! You sooner or later discover in marriage that your sex life has gone stale and you need real intimacy -the communication, the acceptance, the sharing of your deepest feelings, dreams and goals to really feel loved and cherished. Pre-marital sex kills your chance of having a great mareiage.

I'm married to the greatest husband in the world. My husband is the deepest, most intimate friend I have. We talk about everything under heaven and understand each other so much. Someone once asked him whether his wife goes out he said NO. Goes out as in visit friends and all the likes, he shook his head. Whenever I'm through with the day's business, I spend my time in the company of my best friend, my husband. She further queried out of surprise, "doesn't she get bored?" He smiled heartily and still said NO. When he related the conversation with me, I laughed. Bored? 24 hours is not enough! We talk so much we pray for more hours to fill the day! Life with hubby is so exciting! Waking up and seeing him makes me come alive, full of confidence, happiness, peace and the readiness to tackle the day's challenge!

When people find it difficult communicating their deepest feelings to their spouse, it sounds abnormal to me. I'm not used to that. I don't know how to hide anything from my husband and same for him. We are always, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, psychologically, physically and financially naked and not ashamed.

Prepare for a life time of bliss with your spouse. Marry your best friend, it makes marriage so exciting, blissful, peaceful, rapturous and sweet. You will not miss it in marriage in Jesus name. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Best Friend by GloriaNinja(f): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2017
undecided TRUE BUT SUCH PEOPLE DOESN'T EXIST.
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by yomi007k(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:

U lie! .
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2017
What if your best friend does not have romantic feelings towards u? But only brotherly or sisterly feelings, will you manipulate him or her to marry you?
Cause mind you? U may love your best friends with all the butterfly feelings, but he or she may not feel same, but simply love you as a brother or sis.

So how will you handle this scenario, op?

undecided
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by akaahs(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Amen oooo, but getting such people is difficult.
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
When your best friend friendzones you nko
best friends been friendzoning since the beginning of time

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Big lie...This is how my sister's is...
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by JERRY1925(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
not all best frnds..sees it that way...I have been friendzoned ...by my best frnd..it hurt..it criples the old relationship... now she act cold..like we strangers.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Bennyidu(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Take a chill pill. If it did not happen to you does not mean it can't happen to others
GloriaNinja:
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Jodha(f): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Best friends are known to be best friends and not to be married...
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Marry someone you can tolerate, crack jokes with, talk to without fear, play with.

Marry your friend.
I hate a relationship with too much seriousness.

3 Likes

Re: Marry Your Best Friend by muller101(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
People still believe in marriage? SMH
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by jashar(f): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
yaayyyy!!!!!

i will marry my best friend.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
jashar:
yaayyyy!!!!!

i will marry my best friend.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by egopersonified(f): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
it is this same marry your best friend that produced the first gay couple, don't ask me how I know.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
egopersonified:
it is this same marry your best friend that produced the first gay couple, don't ask me how I know.

lol..sounds pee
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
egopersonified:
aunty how you take know. Abeg come and nack us better tori jare.

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? / Why Is It That Many Born Again Christian Sisters Are Not Virgins?????? / This Is For Those Who Like Posting Nude Videos On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.