Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) (68352 Views)

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by miketayo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
whitering:
Inasmuch I hated what the police did to you, No responsible person wears tattoo. Do yourself a favour and de-tattoo yourself before you encounter soldier.

African mentality. Wat has tattoo got to do with being responsible

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by amuokuko: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
They did not even beat her as I would have, if she was my kid...

Tattoo that can't help ur account balance..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
The policemen went too far.

But even in the best of the best countries, tattoos are used to profile people by Law Enforcement agents.

In a crazy place like Rivers State that is notorious for cultism, a young man with tattoos, ear rings or braided hair will make policemen's pay day.

This lady can reporr the policemen for disciplinary actions to be taken. But does that guarantee that the next officers she runs into are not going to do worse to her because of the tattoos?

/

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Fearlez: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Austinoiz:

Please who unchained this mad dog?
Heey! Your rant ain't needed here.

I asked you what law or statute empowers any policeman to brutalise citizens on suspicion or tattoos. But you couldn't answer. Just like a low-breed inferior street dog your upbringing must be.

You're the reason white racist primatologists believe Africans still carry 70% gorrila DNA because your mental muscles can't pass the mirror test.

Cassava-chewing Billy goat

8 Likes

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Justbright:
Untimely death is d their lot and Dat of their entire household before d end of dis yr... Dey wl die in d pool of their own blood b4 d end of dis yr....
My younger was severely beaten by men of SARS in abeokuta yeatadey just because he drove my car... After explaining to dem Dat d car belong to his brother Wt evidence of documents, dey took him to their office in magbon area of abeokuta where he was severely beaten, collected his phone, preventing him from calling anyone. Dey dnt release him until dey collect 30k from him......tragedy beyond remedy will visit dem and their entire household dis yr.. Dat am certain of
Madam this is too much nah I do not say they're right but take it easy bcz u don't knw which kind of work ur child may get in future .... sorry for your brother issue
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by OldBeer: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fearlez:

I asked you what law or statute empowers any policeman to brutalised citizens on suspicion or tattoos. But you couldn't answer. Just like a low-breed inferior street dog your upbringing must be.

You're the reason white racist primatologists believe Africans still carry 70% gorrila DNA because your mental muscles can't pass the mirror test.

Cassava-chewing Billy goat
Savage!
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by obajoey(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
lol. cheesy
u bad mehn
Austinoiz:

Lol! NO! She was flogged the modern way
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Meanwhile they provide protection to Wizkid and Davido who have hundreds of tattoos

You wonder why your leaders treat you the way they do ?? That's because most of you guys in Nigeria are mentally unstable

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by NeeraJohn: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
This officer should definitely be arrested there is no one above the law. but I have seen it everywhere whether it's Nigeria, the UK, US etc some people try to be above the law and most of them are in the armed forces I don't blame all the cops but some have are to blame and should be behind bars or there should be investigated on their acts too. I have write my dissertation on a case before when I was in the US for job purpose and it doesn't go out well. there is so much black and white color issue in cops. I hope they manage or the issue will rise so much and it can be a problem in future.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by desmond2pk: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Army mentality that buhari brought in 1983
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by aputel: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sirheny007:
Demand justice for what? cheesy
people with tattoos are indecent, morally, and spiritually.. grin grin
They should have flogged her till the tattoo disappears... angry

No ,you got it wrong. Thanks fact that your religion or ethics condemned a lifestyle does not mean another person cannot do it. It's a way of life ,that is the way she chose to live her life and since she has committed no crime why the humiliation. A Nigeria ought to be protected and be proud of his or her country . If she gets the financial muscle and can do the runs ,this singular act will put the police into a very serious problem. You don't encourage good citizenship by such act of recklessness.

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by uchemelvin20004: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
To all the people saying trash about the girl you all should hide your faces in shame, what is wrong with having a tattoo? Military men here in the US even have tattoos, IBB, Abacha and Obasanjo has tribal marks but in PH it's an offence to have tattoo Come on people we have to grow up and condemn nonsense ignorance. It could be you tomorrow
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Paschal2legacy: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
salbis:
And they will tell you that police is your friend. But there are two sides to every story.
Absolutely dear
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
whitering:
Inasmuch I hated what the police did to you, No responsible person wears tattoo. Do yourself a favour and de-tattoo yourself before you encounter soldier.

Dr. matt taylor...

google is your friend at times like this, STOP BEING BRAIN DEAD!

and for your info, there are thousands like him all over the world... start by changing your thought process TODAY

2 Likes

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
This would not happen in Biafra, only in buhari's Zoogeria police think they can brutalise an innocent female and get away with it.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sirheny007:
My guy, with all due respect.. you have no sense

3 Likes

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by otokx(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
She should make a report to the police complaint unit
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
What do you expect from an organization that collects 42% of all bribes in Nigeria? I encountered one at NPA gate who reeked of alcohol and threatened to shoot me if I didnt comply with his criminal demands. Some are dressed in mufti while totting guns and walking around as mini gods. Nigeria Police lacks discipline. The IG should caution his men.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
whitering:

Yes Messi and Neymar are irresponsible... Johnny depp, P,diddy are irresponsible....

2 Likes

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by luvlymabel: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
this cannot be tolerated im Biafra.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Keneking:
I am sure she is a club girl

Forget the girl she is a full time loshos looking for cheap popularity. I did her back in the days before she opened a tailoring store. I don't believe her claims.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by flimzy24: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sirheny007:
Bush rat!!! i didn't know ur stupidity and inbecility has finally reached the level of no return. But

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Justbright(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Austinoiz:

Taaa! Stop ranting. So you're a MALE (judging by your silly write-up) yet you parade a F.
A hideous clown from a nameless cottage.

Who is dis silly low-life?... What I chose to portray on social media is my choice.... Besides am not a registered nairalander my wife is so wen I chose to comment I use her moniker....if u don't av anything to say u better shut ur gut b4 I curse ur generation join
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
uchemelvin20004:
To all the people saying trash about the girl you all should hide your faces in shame, what is wrong with having a tattoo? Military men here in the US even have tattoos, IBB, Abacha and Obasanjo has tribal marks but in PH it's an offence to have tattoo Come on people we have to grow up and condemn nonsense ignorance. It could be you tomorrow

You are aware that it happened in Nigeria not USA?

She can relocate to the US.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by moststylish(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm
Obama was right when he said Nigeria has the highest percentage of human rights abuse.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank
how can Nigeria has d highest rate of human right abuse wen North Korea is there
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by fauziej31(f): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sirheny007:
Hey, u r very stupid to say that, everyone has right to him or herself, I haven't seen where it is written that tattoos are forbidden in this country, they have no right whatsoever, to humiliate an innocent citizen.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Charly68: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
I.G! I recommend those police officer for immediate promotion..on the basis of their moral efficiency .
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Ugocosmetics(f): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
nawaoh! God help us.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by uchemelvin20004: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
This ignorance you're displaying shows that Nigeria deserves the kind of backward leadership it's getting, please tell me the section of the constitution which forbids tattoo? Grow up man and stop condoning savagery. When I was in Uniport, I had an issue on my way to PH from Owerri, they stopped our car and asked one guy to drop because he had a tattoo, our stupid driver wanted to drive off and leave the the guy behind but I rebuked him and approached the officer, I asked him which offence the guy committed and he wanted to start shouting on me but I lied that I was a lawyer and he backed down and let the guy go after wasting 10 mins of our time. Stand up for the right thing mate, change begins with you.
InvertedHammer:

You are aware that it happened in Nigeria not USA?

She can relocate to the US.

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Negro1986(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
I category condemn the actions of the so called policemen, I know the girl was tortured because she had no money to part way for them(bribery). However with over 90% of the comments having similar opinion that the police was wrong then there is still hope for this country after all, the remaining 10% condemning the girl for drawing tattoo are hypocrites still living in the 12 century that are yet to be exposed to the current 21century who believe that they are righteous but we all know such people are always the worst. "He who has no sin should cast the first stone"?....
Please hypocrites(10%) Nigeria and any country or state does not belong to no one person, that your privileged to hold any position does not mean you should thwart the laws to punish people without judgement, just because the person looks different or lives a different lifestyle or does not believe in what you believe, in as much there is no law broken by such person. Everybody is created uniquely and we all cannot like or hate the same things...

Please let us stop this hypocrisy because this is one of Nigeria's biggest problem, we don't tell ourselves the truth, that's why the political office holders will keep using as pun for their own benefits since we can't stand firm on what is the real truth..

Hypocrisy is very bad..

God bless my country ..

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Abagworo:

Forget the girl she is a full time loshos looking for cheap popularity. I did her back in the days before she opened a tailoring store. I don't believe her claims.

Abagworo - U dont meanit cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.