Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) (68354 Views)

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
avictor05:
some of our officers are animals in disguise, who haven't accepted the world has revolved. Miss dress more decent next time for your own safety.
Did anything in the post suggest she dressed indecently?
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sirheny007:
Demand justice for what? cheesy
people with tattoos are indecent, morally, and spiritually.. grin grin
They should have flogged her till the tattoo disappears... angry
In Iraq people who wear jeans and shave their beard are seen as indecent.

No 2 people are the same. May u receive this type of treatment for ur differences.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
whitering:
Inasmuch I hated what the police did to you, No responsible person wears tattoo. Do yourself a favour and de-tattoo yourself before you encounter soldier.
And who are u to tell another person what they should look like??

Your IQ is very low
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
mayorjosh:
you are such an uncivilized illiterate
The decay in our educational system has given raise to a good percentage of our youths being uncivilised.

It's sad
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by olu1759(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Not only in river state,its happening ibadan too,tattoos,dreadloclks,bad hairstyles nd so on.....
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Misplaced priorities... Armed robbers,ritualists,kidnappers,boko haram are everywhere them no go see those ones...just to prey on innocent and harmless people

Although I don't see anyone who wears tattoo as responsible.. Even the bible is against it
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sirheny007:
Demand justice for what? cheesy people with tattoos are indecent, morally, and spiritually.. grin grin They should have flogged her till the tattoo disappears... angry
Your ignorance made me speechless.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
piagetskinner:
Misplaced priorities... Armed robbers,ritualists,kidnappers,boko haram are everywhere them no go see those ones...just to prey on innocent and harmless people

Although I don't see anyone who wears tattoo as responsible.. Even the bible is against it

This is not your house fellowship meeting.

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
amazingspiderma:

This is not your house fellowship meeting.

Whatever man...I wasn't talking to u

Get on with being a spider nD stop being nosy
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
piagetskinner:

Whatever man...I wasn't talking to u

Get on with being a spider nD stop being nosy
Nosy you said, and you are here condemning her.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by timtrader(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Reason I dont like reading threads lik ds is because of very very very silly comments. If u re on this thread u dont hv to quote any silly comment. Dos who post silly comments re just lik d police men. D lady shuld go for justice.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
uchemelvin20004:
This ignorance you're displaying shows that Nigeria deserves the kind of backward leadership it's getting, please tell me the section of the constitution which forbids tattoo? Grow up man and stop condoning savagery. When I was in Uniport, I had an issue on my way to PH from Owerri, they stopped our car and asked one guy to drop because he had a tattoo, our stupid driver wanted to drive off and leave the the guy behind but I rebuked him and approached the officer, I asked him which offence the guy committed and he wanted to start shouting on me but I lied that I was a lawyer and he backed down and let the guy go after wasting 10 mins of our time. Stand up for the right thing mate, change begins with you.

Ok. Smart fella..tell me what section of the Constitution mandates common sense. What part of the Constitution forbids a citizen from
going into the middle of Hausa market in Jigawa to burn a koran? You are relying on the Constitution to apply common sense?

You saved the guy. Do you know what happened to him since then? By the way, you should count yourself lucky
that the policemen you encountered did not rope you in into the guy's wahala. And if they had taken you to the
station and find out that you impersonated a lawyer, your case would have been worse.

He marked himself to be harassed. Right or wrong? Who will determine that in a lawless society like Nigeria?
We can fight injustice but not when one marks himself or herself out to be a cash cow for LEA.
\
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pls dont waste time contact a good lawyer and let them pay dearly for misbehaving
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
InvertedHammer:

You saved the guy. Do you know what happened to him since then? By the way, you should count yourself lucky
that the policemen you encountered did not rope you in into the guy's wahala. And if they had taken you to the
station and find out that you impersonated a lawyer, your case would have been worse.

He marked himself to be harassed. Right or wrong? Who will determine that in a lawless society like Nigeria?
We can fight injustice but not when one marks himself or herself out to be a cash cow for LEA.
\
If everybody begin to think the way you think, our law enforcement agencies will continue to get away with injustice. This people need to be taken to court to know that we have laws in this country, is it right for a policeman to be the prosecutor and the judge at the same time? If they feel that the young lady contravene the law what stop them from taking her to court? It is an offence for a policeman to lay his hand on anybody
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Her hand no even fine sef
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
2 bad
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
[
Here they are providing protection to Chris Brown who has more tattoos than any celebrity in Nigeria[/size][/b][/color][/quote]

Bro receive sense... cause Chris has a tatoo on him. He should be flogged cry.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by kullozone(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
profolaolu:
Good for her
If I call you mumu, I no do bad abi? Mumu!
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
whitering:
Inasmuch I hated what the police did to you, No responsible person wears tattoo. Do yourself a favour and de-tattoo yourself before you encounter soldier.

Seriously, why do you stereotype people in Africa.
It is art , people love arts and gets tattoos. That doesn't mean you ain't responsible. Get your facts.
Religious bigot Africans.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ten06:

If everybody begin to think the way you think, our law enforcement agencies will continue to get away with injustice. This people need to be taken to court to know that we have laws in this country, is it right for a policeman to be the prosecutor and the judge at the same time? If they feel that the young lady contravene the law what stop them from taking her to court? It is an offence for a policeman to lay his hand on anybody

Let me give you an example:

It is illegal to kill another being in Nigeria. But Fulani herdsmen kill and get away with it.
Practical solution: Get them before they get you.
But if coming online to pontificate is your idea of fighting injustice, I hope it helps.

Prevention is always better than cure. She will be almost the lone voice in this case.

Extortion by LEA is despicable and condemnable. If anyone chooses to provide them the avenue for that, good for 'em.
I will really want this victim to contact a lawyer and pursue the policemen. Let us see how far she will go. This is not the first and I hope she understands that this will not be the last she will be harassed for those tattoos in Nigeria. Too bad but it is the reality she must live it. People like Tonto, Flavour, etc have tattoos. But the LEAs have shown her that she is not Tonto. Yep! Life ain't fair.

If I have tattoos and step into Nigeria, I will cover it up. Better safe than sorry.
\
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kimcutie:
A Nigerian lady named Chioma Pius has taken to her Facebook page to demand Justice after some men of the Nigerian Police assaulted her for having tattoos on her body.

Chioma shared photos of her injured body and narrated how she was allegedly brutalized by the Rivers state Police Officers.

This she claims was all because of her tattoos and even after she acted calmly when they interrogated her.

Read her full story below:

More photos below:

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/viral-post/lady-narrates-flogged-police-applying-tattoos/

she's an idiot.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by drightguy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
whitering:

tattoos aren't trashy there art and self expression. Get with the times. You commenting negative mumbo jumbo is tacky and ignorant.Do you even realize how retarded that statement sounds? How many holes anyone with half a brain could poke that incoherent tragic comment. You are a not good at being a person, please refrain from using social media. Like ever
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by KenModi(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Keneking:
I am sure she is a club girl

Club girl or not, there is no justification for brutalizing anyone because of tatoo.

Or is having a tatoo against the Nigerian constitution??
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Tiwanna(f): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
When you are traveling from bayelsa to port harcourt and you have a tattoo a certain black police officer always ask u to step down from the vehicle. Mine was around 10:30pm on my way to ph from bayelsa i was at the front seat alone with the driver while other passengers were at the back we were close to choba this i know. I think its same area u mentioned the police officer stopped the bus bc i have my arm on the window playing with the night breeze, u could see ny arm tattoo and asked me to step down from the bus pointing his torchlight to face and with a loud voice you at the front come down which cult do u belong to that am a cultist and that am under arrest shocked am like how. He said they will put me in their truck that am a cultist today they have caught me. All the passengers pleaded for my sake bc it was really late he asked the bus Driver to go and bring my bag out and they should drive on that they have arrested me. My bag had 64k in it that evening i hide am inside cloth house rent money weh i just go collect from villa dey come nai i go dash police ni. But thank God it was the fair short poilce idiot that picked interest in me. That exchanged no with me and asked him to free me after 30 mins of waiting in the night as if if armed robbers were to attack at that time like they will protect the people in the bus? The fair goat called me the following week and was like hey its me o that police officer that u met on the road on ur way back from bayelsa. I say oga this is a wrong no nonsense.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Tiwanna(f): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Even on ig mr jollofs friend was harassed and put in a truck and 10k taken from her, you are not the first and u wont the last sorry for ur beating but the govt should do something about that officer bc what he is doing is totally wrong. I dont see were it is wriiten in our constitution that having a tattoo is a crime.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:12am On Aug 30, 2017
avictor05:
some of our officers are animals in disguise, who haven't accepted the world has revolved. Miss dress more decent next time for your own safety.
one stupid police officer was doubting if my friend was really a soldier cos he had beards, the mumu didnt know officers serving in the north keep beards while small boys like him remain on the highway collecting money. Na soldiers wey dey pass for their van stop to settle the matter of the lousy 4kaz.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Fvcknames: 1:21am On Aug 30, 2017
profolaolu:
Good for her
You Are Very Stupid
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by hokafor(m): 2:17am On Aug 30, 2017
So young lady what do you do for a living? Maybe one of the officer probably recognized ur face from a who're house and he remembered how u took his last kobo just for 10 minutes service so he is on a revenge mission.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 3:24am On Aug 30, 2017
salbis:
And they will tell you that police is your friend. But there are two sides to every story.

come on , there's only one side to this story n we've heard it ......the threatened her n she was not scared (as a citizen of her country), they got angry cos she wasn't begging them with #500,
n brutalised her under the pretence that she's an arm robber n a cultist.....now tell me when has tattoos become prerequisite to determine who is a cultist, prostitutes n an arm Robber .
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by crisisexpert321(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Report on this number 08076750300. If you are saying the truth.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Behnjamin(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2017
whitering:

Please what concerns wearing a tattoo and responsibility ? If i wear a tattoo and i have a legitimate job and take care of my family, because of the tattoo i automatically become irresponsible ?
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2017
Justbright:

Who is dis silly low-life?... What I chose to portray on social media is my choice.... Besides am not a registered nairalander my wife is so wen I chose to comment I use her moniker....if u don't av anything to say u better shut ur gut b4 I curse ur generation join

Hahaha! See this idiot oh! Curser per excellence. Curser, why don't you rant as u wush, who stops your diarrhea-infested mouth from bleeding?
Besides, your 'curse' can't shake a withered leaf.
Try me and die before your time, Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.