Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos (7381 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wokeupandslayed:
Hahaha. You still haven't changed grin grin grin

(Btw it's xoxochickx, don't know if you still remember lol )

My crush before before, how you've been?

It's been while .. I really missed you eventhiugh we never agreed sometimes back in the day.

How's tha Lebanese girl .. flawless grin
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Jodha(f): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Its fun viewing a mature man at the age of 29 going to 30 displaying such high ranking level of stupidity.. While chilling in my father's house...

This is not youthful exuberance but a clear demonstration from a mugu with burnt face..
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
But sha you worwor.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jodha:
Its fun viewing a mature man at the age of 29 going to 30 displaying such high ranking level of stupidity.. While chilling in my father's house...

This is not youthful exuberance but a clear demonstration from a mugu with burnt face..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
But sha you worwor.
I know

I don't need to be told o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I know

I don't need to be told o cheesy
You should be grateful that your petite girlfriend is dating you, I hope you are tall.

Don't be ugly and short at the same time, its tragic.

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
The Hourglass shape wey your bae for get na e you take do head shocked shocked
guy you dey craze grin

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
You should be grateful that your petite girlfriend is dating you, I hope you are tall.

Don't be ugly and short at the same time, its tragic.
Love is blind you know

I just might be taller than all the guys you've dated all your life grin
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by moorevic(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
I knew it was him even before i saw the name. Carry-on

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Love is blind you know

I just might be taller than all the guys you've dated all your life grin
I doubt you might be taller, I date only tall guys(cute or not so cute) so far the guy tall grin.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
I doubt you might be taller, I date only tall guys(cute or not so cute) so far the guy tall grin.
I'm not only tall I'm also naturally endowed inbetween my legs and yep, I'm so good in bed

But unfortunately for you , I'm taken. grin

Your loss.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I'm not only tall I'm also naturally endowed inbetween my legs and yep, I'm so good in bed

But unfortunately for you , I'm taken. grin

Your loss.
I don't want you either.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
I don't want you either.
Pele o my dear

Airforce is taken and my baby love the bad boy side of me lol.

Youre always n the habit of fermenting trouble n my threads
I know it's just your little way of tryna get my attention. grin
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Sagamaje(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Air force ride on. B4 u know now , Linda ikeji will carry u like bobrisky . Stupidity or Normalcy or anything can make one a super star. Airforce don start from nairaland
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mtchew cheesy
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Pele o my dear

Airforce is taken and my baby love the bad boy side of me lol.

Youre always n the habit of fermenting trouble n my threads
I know it's just your little way of tryna get my attention. grin
Hahhahaahhaha, joke of the year.

You wish.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
Hahhahaahhaha, joke of the year.

You wish.

Is that you n your profile ?

I like your skin colour no jokes

So tell me , how many Pm's do you get a day because I know for a fact that nairaland single guys no dey take eye see woman. grin grin
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Amarabae(f): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ooh nsogbu
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Ooh nsogbu
cheesy
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Is that you n your profile ?

I like your skin colour no jokes

So tell me , how many Pm's do you get a day because I know for a fact that nairaland single guys no dey take eye see woman. grin grin
Yes that's me.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
Yes that's me.

You don't even look Igbo

So where in the east are you from?
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You don't even look Igbo

So where in the east are you from?
I don't understand all these jamb questions. I'm from Imo by the way.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
I don't understand all these jamb questions. I'm from Imo by the way.
Ok but you look more of afonja like jaksmillionair

You not looking bad at all
I hope you find what you looking for on Nairaland .
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You are not the first person to say I look like all these afonja people grin.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
For the first time , we've agreed on something grin

Nice chatting with you for now , bye kiss
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by jaksmillioniar: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
u beta shot ur mouth u ibo girl
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u beta shot ur mouth u ibo girl
Shot ko, shut ni.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by jaksmillioniar: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

u must b a barsterd for dat dont let me get angry
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by IamAirforce1: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u must b a barsterd for dat dont let me get angry

You no dey look face?

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by jaksmillioniar: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
Shot ko, shut ni.
kip rubbish ursef with hope erforce ask for ur number
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Gebbson007(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Who else z feeling sleepy
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by blessedvisky(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Honestly Seun should be paying this guy like 20k every month.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Girl Post To Me / Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? / See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.