Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! (2170 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by deturla: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2017
The dream girl I must find. I must find her, I just need to!

She kissed me with such passion and ferocity that I had to kiss her back. Rubbing her tongue against my lips, made me fluster in pure submission. The quick sweet sensation hit my groins and my feet quavered.

As hard as I try to stare at her face while we kissed, it was difficult for me. There was this type of blurriness that covered her face. As much as I could not see her face, I was not really bothered about it. The feeling I had at that moment swept every thing else aside. I pushed her to the wall, her back towards me and I grabbed her from behind.

She said something while we were having fun that I did not hear, it was more of something that sounded like 'Do you like it?..... I did not hear well though, but I was too involved in the activity to be bothered with what she said!

It was suffice to say that I slept with her. YES, in my dreams. Don't let me bore you with the details of how it went. But as sweat broke out of my face in the dream, I woke up in real life!

Gosh, I said under my breath, Wet dream? It sounded too real and enjoyable to be true! What the heck? Why wet dream on a Tuesday of all days. A Tuesday noon infact! Wallahi, I just wish my babe was here!

I was still wondering and pondering on the wet dream when my Nokia 1616 phone rang. It was Jane that called.

‘Hey Tola’, she said from the other end of the call.

‘Hi dear’, I responded.

‘Can you come to Kilo by 3 in the evening?’ One Maga is spending money for me there. I want you to join us at Amobel Fast Food. You know there nah?

Thank goodness, free lunch for me yet. ‘I’ll be there Jane. I hope our maga has enough cash to spare? I can’t waste my last kobo on Okada oh!’

‘Dee, don’t worry nah? Have I ever told you to come and you don’t get to enjoy yourself?’

‘Okay, see you at 3 then!’ I replied.

Jane was a Shakara girl I met six months ago at Ebedi Food Canteen, Aguda. We just met while we were arguing about the assorted meat to put in our meals on queue when we just connected. Fair in complexion, six foot eight. Jane was every man’s dream, but based on the fact that we live on the same street, SOLOKI, we could not even have a fling. I so dislike street parole and the wahala it brings!

So, we became close friends. She uses me for her escapades with old men who wanted her so bad than she was ready to give ( I just pray that one day bush meat won’t catch the hunter).

Thank God something else came up that took my mind off the wet dream, I jumped on Instagram to check out some cute babes I slid into their DMs last week, if anyone had responded.

By 3pm I was already dressed, picked a bike to KILO, Surulere.

I flirted subtly with the pretty female security at the entrance of the Eatery and she smiled shyly at me, She could not be more than 26 years of age. All these Lagos eatery and young security girls. Na wa oh! Is it a strategy to attract customers? I wasn’t bothered.

As I sauntered into the eatery, Jane and her 60 something year old maga was at a not too conspicuous area of the eatery. She beckoned at me, as I quickly walked towards them.

Hey baby, she quickly said, ‘Meet Alhaji Audu, Alhaji meet Tola the guy I told you about.’ I thought Alhaji was going to be angry I was there but he was happy and told me to use a seat.

Jane in her customary self had already bought food, ‘Ah Ofada, my favourite, and a five alive drink. Oh No, no drink today, I’d only do water.’

‘Make I enjoy today sha, I no go carry last!’ I said to myself

I excused myself and proceeded to the counter to pick a bottled water. The only lady who was the attendant was backing a wall that looked like the wall of my living room. Same painting, brown kind of glossy painting that reminded me of my wall in the wet dream.

Again I asked, please can I have a bottled water! She quickly jolted out of her trance like status and said ‘Ahhhhhh’. The sound reminded me of the Wet dream that I had and I began having this feeling of DejaVu.

Have I been here before? Do I know this babe from somewhere? Did we go to the same church? I was about asking her all these questions when she turned and then it HIT me straight to my face!

Can it be her? She was the girl? Oh my God, To say I was shocked was an understatement.

She smiled in my confusion, and said:

‘Hey Tola, Do you like me?!’ I remembered the words spoken by the faceless girl in my dreams which I could not hear when she mouthed them.

She continued ‘Unfortunately you did not allow us finish what we started! You are such a naughty boy!’

Shocked at the realization, bewildered at the thoughts and while trying to gather myself and the sudden turn of events! I slipped and fell on the marble floor of the eatery!

‘I woke up three hours later to the voice of Jane and Alhaji Audu. Where are we,’ I asked them. ‘We are at Randle hospital Dear,’ Jane responded.

‘You just fainted while you were about collecting water at the eatery and we had to bring you down here when you did not wake after trying all first aid.’

Interesting, why did I faint? What happened? Then I remembered, oh Dear, the girl, the dream girl. I have to go back, I need to see her!

The next day, I visited the eatery to inquire about mystery dream girl and was informed that she did not show up the following day, she just came to intern and they told her to come in for a mid test when I arrived to request for water!

There was no information that I could use. Mystery babe was gone! I was scared, what do I do? I must find mystery girl. I just have to find her! I don’t know why, but I have to!

Have you had this kind of experience before? Can you relate with it?

Someone help! I need to find DREAM GIRL! She could be on Nairaland. Dream girl, are you here?

http://deedeesblog.com/the-dream-girl-i-must-find/

cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
davide470

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by FemiEddy(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2017
How about you see money in ur dream den u see real life
Just an opinion

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by deturla: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
FemiEddy:
Just an opinion

I'm waiting on that.

Let's find dream girl together nah? wink grin
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Check d marine kingdom grin
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by deturla: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Check d marine kingdom grin

LMAO!

Thank you!
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by FemiEddy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
deturla:

I'm waiting on that.

Let's find dream girl together nah? wink grin
Lol brother, I already have mine o, wish you luck too, but if u finding on nairaland......it ain't gonna be easy......all d best
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
FemiEddy:

Lol brother, I already have mine o, wish you luck too, but if u finding on nairaland......it ain't gonna be easy......all d best

shocked

Chaaaai! Nawa ooo..u said u were still single
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by deturla: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

His name is Femi nah! Na so dem dey do... grin grin grin grin

IamKashyBaby, I am looking for dream girl. DO you know her?
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by FemiEddy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

U and who? Not me o grin

Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm.....nollywood material.
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
FemiEddy:

U and who? Not me o grin

angry

Chaaaai...baba kontinu ooo.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
deturla:

His name is Femi nah! Na so dem dey do... grin grin grin grin

IamKashyBaby, I am looking for dream girl. DO you know her?

grin

I have no idea who u were looking for sha.. grin

Is she a nairalander?
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by FemiEddy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

angry

Chaaaai...baba kontinu ooo.. lipsrsealed
Don't let me report u to ur boo o grin

Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
FemiEddy:

Don't let me report u to ur boo o grin

grin

Hush! U see me here, wandering alone sha..no booboo to call it mine.. wink

Still looking for my Mr.Right grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by nogoodadvice(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

U call me Mr ?
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
nogoodadvice:

U call me Mr ?

cheesy

Hahahaha..chaaai! U wan gimme problem abi? grin
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by Kilanee: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Village people at work
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by nogoodadvice(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
OP,Go back to d eatery....am sure u wud get an info about her
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by nogoodadvice(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Hahahaha..chaaai! U wan gimme problem abi? grin

Na question I ask na grin
Just answer make pple here witness wink
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by deturla: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
nogoodadvice:
OP,Go back to d eatery....am sure u wud get an info about her

I went back. No information..

Hmmmn...
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by nogoodadvice(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
deturla:

I went back. No information..

Hmmmn...

She was there for intern na?
Dere wud surely be a contact info bro
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by iamJ(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
nogoodadvice:

Na question I ask na grin
Just answer make pple here witness wink

grin

Hahahah...

Well, my bf is watching me..he gonna kill me even im juz joking..

1 Like

Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by nogoodadvice(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahah...

Well, my bf is watching me..he gonna kill me even im juz joking..

K embarassed cry
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Too much of indian movie tongue

u sexed her in yhur dream shocked

ur own don finish.. U nid jesus cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by deturla: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
julietkcee:
Too much of indian movie tongue

u sexed her in yhur dream shocked

ur own don finish.. U nid jesus cheesy

Hanhan!

Own don finish bawo?
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by JesseThunder(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
FemiEddy:
Just an opinion
Your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by deturla: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
JesseThunder:

Your head dey there

grin grin
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by Jadoskii(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmmm succubus...are you sure you've not fffuucckkeddd away ur glory...
Re: Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! by deturla: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jadoskii:
Hmmmm succubus...are you sure you've not fffuucckkeddd away ur glory...

lol

(1) (Reply)

Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics / The True Picture Of The Woman Who Committed Suicide On The 3rd Mainland Bridge ( / Wife To Husband,no Sex, No Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.